ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 21
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL requiring Covid Vaccination to a certain degree
Chief Roundup 02:05 PM 04-13-2021

The NFL informed clubs today any team employee who refuses a COVID-19 vaccination without “bona fide medical or religious ground” will be barred from Tier 1 or Tier 2 status, and thus have restricted access within the team facility and not work directly with players, per sources.

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) April 13, 2021

Here’s the full NFL memo, which also says teams must report weekly the number of employees who are vaccinated, as conversations with the NFLPA continue on the thresholds at which protocols on testing, PPE, travel, etc., can be relaxed. pic.twitter.com/FXuIhFP6Vh

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) April 13, 2021

[Reply]
J Diddy 07:18 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I never said I was against vaccines. Those you listed were also not rushed and sent out without FDA approval. Personally, I think it would be irresponsible to give your kids This vaccine since the long-term health effects are not known and even the short-term problems have cause one major vaccine to be "paused" for further study. But that is Personal Choice- something Every person should be allowed to make in a Free Country.

Personal choice is bullshit when your personal choice could impact me or mine.

No vaccine is 100% effective, and if you let that shit linger it could mutate into something that a vaccine doesn't work against.

I'm all for your personal choice as long as it involves not coming around anybody that it could spread to. In which case I praise your personal choice infinitely.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:19 PM 04-14-2021
BTW- I have very specific health reasons not to get the vaccination. .
It is very public that people with legitimate reasons are not asked or required to get the vaccine. That has never changed.
[Reply]
J Diddy 07:20 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
The shot doesn't even hurt. The injection site hurt for a few days but no side effects at all on both for me. My mother had a light fever for a half day but she's had major health issues including cancer recently. She felt fine a day later.

My father had no side effects and is pretty much a disabled heart patient. Everyone I've known that has gotten moderna or pfizer have had light symptoms or no symptoms.

Heart patient. Cancer Survivor. 1st Moderna wasn't shit. The second knocked me on my ass. It was like condensing a week of the flu into 24 hours. Crazy vivid dreams.
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:24 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Ignore science and be proud of it and blame some internet message name-calling. I'm so sorry if I hurt your precious feelings with rational thought.

To repeat: I understand why people are hesitant about getting the vaccine. I only pointed out why there was more to it than your third-grade understanding of the situation.

Stay blind, ponyboy.
You didn't hurt my feeling asshole. As I posted in my reply to Dane- I have a personal health reason not to get the vaccine. Others do as well and should not have to be persecuted on social media, lose their jobs or have Commie restrictions put on them.

So some opinion from a narcist dick wad typing with his $200,000 Paul Rudd jacket on means nothing to me.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:24 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
Personal choice is bullshit when your personal choice could impact me or mine.
One person's rights end where another person's rights begin.
[Reply]
J Diddy 07:26 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
One person's rights end where another person's rights begin.

So does a circle's asshole.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:26 PM 04-14-2021
I never said I was against vaccines. Those you listed were also not rushed and sent out without FDA approval. Personally, I think it would be irresponsible to give your kids This vaccine since the long-term health effects are not known and even the short-term problems have cause one major vaccine to be "paused" for further study. But that is Personal Choice- something Every person should be allowed to make in a Free Country.
One major vaccine was paused because 1 in 7 million people *might* be at risk of developing a blood clot.

The chances are greater that a person could be eaten by a shark or killed by lightening than getting a blood clot after taking the J&J vaccine, so I guess it's time to pause walking outdoors in the rain or swimming in the ocean, too.

And mRNA technology is very, very different from conventional vaccines, so this fear of taking it because it's "new" is absolutely unwarranted.

It's just fear, not rational fear. Uneducated fear.
[Reply]
J Diddy 07:27 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
One major vaccine was paused because 1 in 7 million people could develop a blood clot.

The chances are greater that a person would be eaten by a shark or killed by lightening than getting a blood clot after taking the J&J vaccine, so I guess it's time to pause walking outdoors in the rain or swimming in the ocean, too.

And mRNA technology is very, very different from conventional vaccines, so this fear of taking it because it's new is absolutely unwarranted.

It's just fear, not rational fear.

Sharknado could increase the chance of a fatal shark attack in MO.

Just saying.
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:28 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
It is very public that people with legitimate reasons are not asked or required to get the vaccine. That has never changed.
Thanks for posting this for all the jackals on here wishing death to those not getting the vax.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:30 PM 04-14-2021
You didn't hurt my feeling asshole. As I posted in my reply to Dane- I have a personal health reason not to get the vaccine. Others do as well and should not have to be persecuted on social media, lose their jobs or have Commie restrictions put on them.

So some opinion from a narcist dick wad typing with his $200,000 Paul Rudd jacket on means nothing to me.
Your spelling is atrocious and math is equally poor.

If you have a health issue, by all means, don't get vaccinated. If you have serious doubts about the safety of the vaccine and want full FDA approval, by all means wait another few months and feel more comfortable.

But that is not remotely what your issues are.

Originally Posted by Halfcan
If you have taken the vaccine then you can't get it from someone who hasn't- so why public shame them?

Being in favor of other people's taking the vaccine is NOT public shaming. You don't even understand the basic science behind all of this, and there's no part of any of your responses that would lead someone to the conclusion that you care to listen with an open mind.
[Reply]
J Diddy 07:32 PM 04-14-2021
Thanks for posting this for all the jackals on here wishing death to those not getting the vax.

Your user title says in search of a life, don't confuse that with hiding from death.

What you need to do is get some meth (best high), go to Orlando and get squirted on by a hooker and sign us some Orlando Brown on your way back.
[Reply]
Spott 07:37 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
Your user title says in search of a life, don't confuse that with hiding from death.

What you need to do is get some meth (best high), go to Orlando and get squirted on by a hooker and sign us some Orlando Brown on your way back.
That was Miami, not Orlando.
[Reply]
|Zach| 07:39 PM 04-14-2021

Imagine what sort of bullshit this is.
[Reply]
J Diddy 07:41 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
That was Miami, not Orlando.

Real men get squirted on in Orlando.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:42 PM 04-14-2021
Just so we're all on the same page here, those that are advocating everyone should get the covid vaccine will also religiously get a flu shot every year. Right?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 21
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up