ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Media Center>Mind-blowing actor crossovers
Hammock Parties 01:16 AM 03-07-2021
There are a lot of these and I'm aware of a good percentage.

But this...THIS ONE...has left my brain in another dimension.

[Reply]
Frazod 07:21 PM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Frazod, were you scared shitless during your first storm :-)
Nah. It's more annoying than scary. You have to tie everything down, and the stuff that you can't tie down slips and slides all over the place. Eating was a real adventure in high seas. As well as walking around. And of course when you're in a storm for several days people start getting really sick, so there's puke, and the smell of puke, everywhere. Imagine eating lunch when the guy sitting next to you suddenly hurls, and then five or six other people see it/smell it and blow chunks as well. Not fun. The North Atlantic was the worst. We made a crossing from Spain to Virginia in mid-fall once and were in nasty, heavy seas for a week. I never got sick, but I was on the verge when it finally broke. At that point about 90% of the crew was affected.

I guess there was one time that was scary. We hit a freak trough in the middle of the night and took a roll that just kept going and going; far beyond normal. We were in calm seas at the time, so nothing was tied down. So not only did shit fly all over the place, but some stuff that was welded in place actually broke loose. What a mess that was. Lots of broken equipment and some injuries. Found out later that we were only a couple of degrees away from capsizing.

Check this out, starting about the 1:40 mark. :-)

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:20 PM 03-18-2021
:-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:46 AM 03-19-2021
Having seen this in the OP so many time, now that I made the connection, cannot unsee.

via Gfycat

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:28 PM 03-29-2021

[Reply]
Donger 02:52 PM 04-22-2021
Leslie Bevis:

[Reply]
BigRichard 03:44 PM 04-22-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Leslie Bevis:

also

[Reply]
Rasputin 02:05 AM 04-23-2021
How come nobody has mentioned Tim Curry?

[Reply]
Mennonite 08:47 AM 04-23-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:

Just building up...

FWIW, I'm pretty sure the cartoon clown in the center bottom portion of that pic is actually Mark Hamill voicing the Joker (who was disguised as a children's party clown). The episode is called "Be a Clown."

Curry was up for the role of the Joker, but didn't get it. You can hear a bit of his voice in that very same episode:

In Batman the Animated Series Tim Curry was cast to play The Joker and he ended up recording 4 episodes before his audio was replaced with Mark Hamill. The voice clips of Tim Curry's Joker are lost, however in the episode Be a Clown his laugh can still be heard from a robot clown pic.twitter.com/5J92CHX1Po

— Art of Lost and Cancelled Media (@ArtofLostandCan) December 11, 2019

[Reply]
Frazod 12:41 PM 04-23-2021

Funny thing with this is the first role I think of him in is the doctor from Hunt For Red October, which you'd think would have been included in this collage but wasn't.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:37 AM 04-27-2021

[Reply]
Rasputin 04:06 AM 04-27-2021
Ron Perlman

I Sell the Dead is fucking Hellarious
:-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:10 AM 04-27-2021

This.
[Reply]
Frazod 05:29 AM 04-27-2021
Josh Brolin played Thanos, not Pearlman.

I always thought it was funny how Pearlman's character in Beauty and the Beast was supposed to be so scary looking, yet with the makeup on he looks far better. :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:02 PM 04-28-2021
There are a lot of these and I'm aware of a good percentage.

But this...THIS ONE...has left my brain in another dimension.

Clay's buddy was on Prodigal Son last night!! Playing an agoraphobic who witnessed a murder outside his home..
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:26 PM 04-28-2021
I brought up Jamie Kennedy's performance on Criminal Minds earlier in the thread but Tim Curry's is equally memorable.

[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up