ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Wendy Meets A Draftabulator
FAX 06:59 PM 05-10-2010
Ladies and Gentlemen ... Planeteers and Planetettes ... Peeps and Poops ... it is with great pride and a lingering sense of shame that I present to you my brand new movie which I made entirely by myself and which I have entitled, "Wendy Meets A Draftabulator".

Please be aware that, due to strong language and Wendy's extraordinary lack of anything remotely resembling a tittah, this movie is rated PG27 ... ergo, persons aged 27 or younger should only view this film while accompanied by their parents ... especially if they all still live together.

As a result, this ground-breaking film is NSFW.

Look out JJ Abrams, a new sheriff is in town.

http://www.xtranormal.com/profile/2501955/

FAX THE CINEMATIC ARTISTE

Disclaimers: Sorry if repost
[Reply]
Fritz88 06:58 AM 05-11-2010
We would greatly appreciate if we can get the actual dialogue in text.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:06 AM 05-11-2010
HOLY Shit! Beautiful!

Thanks for the Reference!!!!! Mr Fax, that was pure Genius!
[Reply]
Sofa King 07:53 AM 05-11-2010
very very nice!

3 things about that

1. I hope there is a series in store for us all...

2. The use of F-bombs and long pauses was terrific... you can actually envision the avatars of the people that constantly throw out f-bombs, and my impending face-palm extended pause.

3. some very creative insults in there..

4. I'd like to see the KnowMo Homer version sometime in the future... perhaps an appearance in an episode by a old "foe" from the past (current) who manages to get killed off in the same episode by antifreeze, Aids tree, etc.. or you know, something better than that which you will inevitably find...

5. Go Chiefs! (as in i hope they win because they are my team and i support them, not as in Claythan...)
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:05 AM 05-11-2010
I was thinking a DC version woud be great as well. That Mad Crappper Meets Jaz, Dave Lane meets Norman Einstein, Donger Meets Hamas.... etc
[Reply]
patteeu 08:12 AM 05-11-2010
Awesome work. Funny movie and funny to watch the responses in this thread. :-)
[Reply]
HemiEd 08:16 AM 05-11-2010
I haven't laughed that hard in quite some time, thanks Fax! :-) :-)
[Reply]
Nzoner 08:18 AM 05-11-2010
Good stuff Mr Fax :-)
[Reply]
lostcause 08:32 AM 05-11-2010
fucking hilarious
[Reply]
gblowfish 08:47 AM 05-11-2010
Mr. Fax covered the types of "civilized exchanges" had here on the CP quite well.
I think he used every offensive term ever used here on the CP except maybe "Scuzz Encrusted Vulva."

I give him two snaps up with a twist!
Attached: menonfilm.jpg (18.4 KB) 
[Reply]
Gonzo 09:00 AM 05-11-2010
Thats awesome... Hey, I was mentioned in this piece of cinematic art. I'm about to be famous, bitches!!!
[Reply]
splatbass 09:18 AM 05-11-2010
Brilliant!
[Reply]
FAX 03:43 PM 05-11-2010
Thank you guys for all the kind comments. It's good to know that Planeteers possess such extraordinarily good taste and artistic acumen.

My hope is that, in the next installment, Wendy loses her virginity to one of the offensive linemen then becomes a famous and outspoken advocate for government-sponsored dental exams among the poverty stricken.

FAX
[Reply]
DeezNutz 03:53 PM 05-11-2010
I thought it was a ****ing piece of ****ing shit. But what the **** do I know, MR. FAXXXX, since you're one of the smartest guys on the ****ing planet?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:54 PM 05-11-2010
Mr. Fax, you are one of a kind :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:00 PM 05-11-2010
Originally Posted by FAX:
Thank you guys for all the kind comments. It's good to know that Planeteers possess such extraordinarily good taste and artistic acumen.

My hope is that, in the next installment, Wendy loses her virginity to one of the offensive linemen then becomes a famous and outspoken advocate for government-sponsored dental exams among the poverty stricken.

FAX
There is clearly sexual tension going on between Wendy and the draftabulator. It's good, but in your next installment I look forward to you adding more characters that will feed into the situation and make it even more complicated than it already is. Perhaps you can set up a beautifully antithetical plot where the draftabulator continues to hate everything while Wendy openly loves all the things that the draftabulator openly hates just to wreak revenge on him because she desperately wants his huge penis in her. Through opposition, they come together in sexual orgy. Metaphorically, of course.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up