ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Do you guys remember DraftBreakDown?
Dante84 09:10 AM 04-05-2021
This was *the* go-to site a few years back for draft prospect game videos - not highlights - but full game videos of specific players. They seemingly had everyone, and I have no clue how they found time to edit all of those tapes.

They couldn't afford the cost to keep it running, I think, and for some reason shut it down.

But last night I stumbled onto, what I believe is, their new version of it. I haven't had a chance to dig in too deep yet to see if this version is everything the old one was, but I wanted to share with y'all.

Here's their drop down menu of the prospects.

Here's their complete Youtube channel.

Enjoy!
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:40 AM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
This was *the* go-to site a few years back for draft prospect game videos - not highlights - but full game videos of specific players. They seemingly had everyone, and I have no clue how they found time to edit all of those tapes.

They couldn't afford the cost to keep it running, I think, and for some reason shut it down.

But last night I stumbled onto, what I believe is, their new version of it. I haven't had a chance to dig in too deep yet to see if this version is everything the old one was, but I wanted to share with y'all.

Here's their drop down menu of the prospects.

Here's their complete Youtube channel.

Enjoy!
I follow some of them on Twitter. Yes, they are very good compared to what you normally see out there.
[Reply]
Dante84 08:26 PM 02-10-2022
Bumping this; looks like they’ve had a handful of players vs team tapes added to their YouTube channel in the past couple months.
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:34 PM 02-11-2022
I'm pinning this.
[Reply]
Direckshun 05:51 PM 02-23-2022
Holy shit KCSN just posted 60 five minute videos of 60 different prospects on their YouTube page.
[Reply]
Dante84 01:06 AM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Holy shit KCSN just posted 60 five minute videos of 60 different prospects on their YouTube page.
Saw that! Clean highlight vids. I still prefer full game cut ups when I can get them but they are few and far between. These will be handy.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:01 PM 02-26-2022
Cole Turner is our guy for TE.

Great hands
Very athletic
Good blocker
Good speed
No problem with contesting for a catch.
[Reply]
Up