ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>CBS's NFL Draft squad has put out four interesting mocks.
Direckshun 02:07 PM 03-23-2021
Seven round mock by Trapasso:

Originally Posted by :
31. Trevon Moehrig S TCU • Jr • 6'2" / 208 lbs

The Chiefs go best player available and like Moehrig's versatility on the back end of their defense.

63. Dillon Radunz OL NDSU • Sr • 6'6" / 299 lbs

Radunz gives the Chiefs a future at the left tackle position given his length and supreme athletic traits.

94. Tommy Tremble TE Notre Dame • Soph • 6'4" / 248 lbs

Tremble has the physical tools to be a better player as a pro than he was at Notre Dame.

136. Anthony Schwartz WR Auburn • Soph • 6'0" / 179 lbs

No team loves speed more than the Chiefs, Schwartz might be the fastest player in this entire class.

144. Shaka Toney DE Penn State • Sr • 6'3" / 231 lbs

176. Robert Rochell DB Central Arkansas • Sr • 6'2" / 195 lbs

Rochell has earlier round athletic traits, he just doesn't mirror amazingly right now.

180. Pooka Williams Jr. RB Kansas • Jr • 5'10" / 170 lbs

Williams is undersized but has dazzling footwork and deceptive long speed.

258. Darrick Forrest S Cincinnati • Sr • 6'0" / 200 lbs

Another safety for the Chiefs, a team that can diversify its defensive looks against top offenses.
Three round mock by Wilson:

Originally Posted by :
31. Greg Newsome II DB Northwestern • Jr • 6'1" / 190 lbs

Newsome hasn't gotten as much buzz as other CBs in this class but he may end up being one of the best in this group. He's smooth in coverage, has long arms and can lock down receivers.

63. Chiefs: Joseph Ossai, EDGE, Texas

95. Chiefs: James Hudson, OT, Cincinnati
One round mock by Fornelli:

Originally Posted by :
31. Greg Newsome II DB Northwestern • Jr • 6'1" / 190 lbs

I don't think you can have enough corners in this day and age, and Newsome is a prospect I like a lot. He has terrific size and length to match up with bigger receivers and has good instincts for the ball.
One round mock by Prisco:

Originally Posted by :
31. Alijah Vera-Tucker OL USC • Jr • 6'4" / 315 lbs

He could provide insurance at tackle in case one of their two starters isn't back from injury to open the season. If they are, he could start at guard, a position he has played well in his career.

[Reply]
The Franchise 02:09 PM 03-23-2021
Give me that 7 round mock minus the last two picks.
[Reply]
Kellerfox 02:35 PM 03-23-2021
Like the players, don't like the outcome. We get one starter (maybe 2) and feel like we are left with less than ideal answers or depth at WR, LB, OC and maybe even DE (relies on Taco staying healthy or Toney being an instant hit).

I don't mind Moehrig if the team feels Thornhill isn't a long term answer... But if they do (or the jury is still out) we have much bigger needs to address that should also align with BPA options at #31 (DE or OL or WR or maybe even LB)
[Reply]
Stryker 04:53 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Give me that 7 round mock minus the last two picks.
Ditto! Trevon Moehrig is a beast! I do not believe he will be there though also love the Schwartz pick.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 06:36 PM 03-23-2021

I'm cool with this.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:47 PM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:

I'm cool with this.
He's a guard.
[Reply]
Up