ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 252 of 252
« First < 152202242248249250251252
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:39 PM 03-26-2024
Just passed it then I'm pretty sure. You take either the elevator or the stairs to that part of the building
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:51 PM 03-26-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Just passed it then I'm pretty sure. You take either the elevator or the stairs to that part of the building
Ah ok. Yeah i took the elevator. Dont recall an option for the stairs. Thought you meant from floor 63+
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:41 PM 03-26-2024
:-) I'm baffled why this is even a thing still. Cloud has already fucked and started a family with one of them, and knew the other for a span of 6 weeks. This 'debate' was ended 25 years ago yet people STILL go nuts over it.
I don’t know much about the extended lore but definitely remember all the Tifa or Aerith debates from nerds over the years.

Jessie was a cutie in this one, once you get past the fact that she’s likely batshit insane. Upper class theater girl turned eco-terrorist. There’s no way that doesn’t end with her slashing your tires or hucking the Buster Sword off one of the plates.

Originally Posted by Skyy God:
I’m on Chapter 13 of Rebirth.

Man, I’ve been skipping most of the dialog. I’m sure the plot points are interesting but the conversations are shit.
Yeah, the dialogue isn’t great. I blame the Japanese.

I’m about over Aerith and Tifa trying to be cute and Cloud having a stick up his ass. At one point in Remake, Aerith tries to give Cloud a high five and he did not know how to react. Like, dude, you don’t know what a fucking high five is? Lol.

Originally Posted by tredadda:
That is correct. You do start Rebirth with different summons based on whether you pre ordered Rebirth or if you have a save file for Intergrade (I believe that's what it's called). But they are only 1 star summons which kinda stink as there is no way to really upgrade them.
I slept on it so I’ve come to terms with it now, but I learned they don’t transfer legit right after grinding in Corneo’s Colloseum for like 3 hours leveling up my materia. I was so pissed.

I do have Intergrade so I’ll just do that once I finish the main story.

Originally Posted by ModSocks:
We're basically at the same point in the game. Been taking my sweet ass time with it. But yeah, i just infiltrated the Shinra building and im now working my way up it. Chapter 16 i think.
I’ve burned through this one.

Like a dipshit I caved when they reduced the PS Plus price recently so I’ve got all of their free games to play now that I’ve been waiting on. I’m excited to get to Ghost of Tsushima next.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 07:00 PM 03-26-2024
I've been avoiding this thread because I'm afraid of spoilers but I'm 110 hours into the game and I'm just getting to the Temple. I've basically done almost everything I can up to this point. Finished Queen's Blood, Dominated the Chocobo Races, got all the Pirate relics.

I still hate Chadley with a passion but I can't just let some things go.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:11 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
I've been avoiding this thread because I'm afraid of spoilers but I'm 110 hours into the game and I'm just getting to the Temple. I've basically done almost everything I can up to this point. Finished Queen's Blood, Dominated the Chocobo Races, got all the Pirate relics.

I still hate Chadley with a passion but I can't just let some things go.
I'm pretty much at that spot and been taking a long break. Minigame fatigue is real.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:27 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

I slept on it so I’ve come to terms with it now, but I learned they don’t transfer legit right after grinding in Corneo’s Colloseum for like 3 hours leveling up my materia. I was so pissed.

I do have Intergrade so I’ll just do that once I finish the main story.
I started Intergrade, but only to the point that I was able to save. Rebirth just needs to see a save file for Intergrade for the Ramuh summon materia. It does not need to see a completion or anything. Eventually I will actually play it all the way through.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:31 AM Yesterday
I'm pretty much at that spot and been taking a long break. Minigame fatigue is real.
Agreed. I wish the mini games were truly optional. I absolutely hated the Fort Condor mini game and wish it never existed. While I don't have to complete them, it's beneficial for me to do it which is why I wish it were different. I gave up trying to get the highest score in that stupid pirate shooting gallery in Costa Del Sol. Thankfully I can get the top prize later in the game vs trying to get it through that mini game.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 09:21 AM Yesterday
Agreed. I wish the mini games were truly optional. I absolutely hated the Fort Condor mini game and wish it never existed. While I don't have to complete them, it's beneficial for me to do it which is why I wish it were different. I gave up trying to get the highest score in that stupid pirate shooting gallery in Costa Del Sol. Thankfully I can get the top prize later in the game vs trying to get it through that mini game.
I still don't understand the Gears and Gambits mini-games for the Cosmic Canyon proto-relics. I had to use the internet to cheat, which I almost never do, and that's how I found out there were preset skill layouts and that helped immensely. I have no idea how I won the game but I did win them.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:33 AM Yesterday
Welp I finally bought a PS5, I know I'm years behind.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:27 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Better late than never. Welcome.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 11:30 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Helldivers 2.

You're welcome.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:01 PM Yesterday
Yep. Most of it's "optional" but you're putting yourself at a massive disadvantage in pretty much every aspect if you don't do it.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:08 PM Yesterday
Also, a bit disappointed at the lack of a few tracks. Plenty of entirely new tracks but I was hankering for a couple more remixes of Fight On. Especially an offshoot of the Airbuster version. That song fucking slaps hard.
[Reply]
Page 252 of 252
« First < 152202242248249250251252
Up