ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 30
« First < 142021222324 25262728 > Last »
Media Center>Madden 19
Hammock Parties 06:34 PM 05-19-2018
First news leak:

Improved QB arm animation

Route running rating is removed and replaced by deep, intermediate and short route running.

New punting interface

New franchise mode

[Reply]
hometeam 09:33 PM 08-18-2018
Gehrig dieter was also playing and complaining that he didnt want to go to Anthony Shermans house to watch Nascar.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:08 AM 08-19-2018
I gave up, traded it in for PS Store gift cards.

PS Store has some massive sales going on right now (God of War 35, Horizon Zero Dawn 12, etc.)

Last Madden I'll ever buy. Just not fun anymore. All the time they spent on that stupid story stuff - maybe, just maybe if they put that time into gameplay........
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:04 PM 08-19-2018
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
I gave up, traded it in for PS Store gift cards.

PS Store has some massive sales going on right now (God of War 35, Horizon Zero Dawn 12, etc.)

Last Madden I'll ever buy. Just not fun anymore. All the time they spent on that stupid story stuff - maybe, just maybe if they put that time into gameplay........
Did you even get through the Madden skills trainer?

You absolutely have to do that to get acclimated to how the game works.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:03 PM 08-19-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Did you even get through the Madden skills trainer?

You absolutely have to do that to get acclimated to how the game works.
The game is fucking broken with no fix in sight.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 04:01 PM 08-19-2018
Get us the damn patch, EA.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:30 PM 08-19-2018
Embarrassing to release this garbage
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:02 PM 08-19-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Embarrassing to release this garbage
Status quo with this company.
[Reply]
Trent Green GOAT 04:10 AM 08-20-2018
Are receivers allowed to hold on to the ball occasionally, or is that against the rules? Fuckers can't secure the ball for shit. And what's this longshot nonsense? They used to have a career mode.

This is the first madden I've played since madden 12 and I see what the problem is. It's MUT. What incentive does ea have to improve modes and gameplay if people will pay money, sometimes hundreds of dollars, for digital cards in MUT?
[Reply]
hometeam 07:17 AM 08-20-2018
So im playing Chiefs vs Pats last night..

First half I go 13/15 153 yds and a TD.. both incomplete passes where picked.

This is Madden 19.
[Reply]
hometeam 07:19 AM 08-20-2018
Originally Posted by Trent Green GOAT:
Are receivers allowed to hold on to the ball occasionally, or is that against the rules? ****ers can't secure the ball for shit. And what's this longshot nonsense? They used to have a career mode.

This is the first madden I've played since madden 12 and I see what the problem is. It's MUT. What incentive does ea have to improve modes and gameplay if people will pay money, sometimes hundreds of dollars, for digital cards in MUT?
In higher difficultys, you have to choose the right catch animation to be sure to get the ball.

You 100% MUST high point a lob in traffic, which is what I think peoples issue is. As I have gotten more comfortable with that kind of stuff, the gameplay has improved alot.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 12:42 PM 08-20-2018
Bought it. Won one of 5 games I’ve played so far. One game I had zero completed passes and no less than 16 interceptions
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 12:57 PM 08-20-2018
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Bought it. Won one of 5 games I’ve played so far. One game I had zero completed passes and no less than 16 interceptions
You’re really bad man. Keep practicing
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:03 PM 08-20-2018
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
You should have kept a video of that one. Something is seriously wrong there with how you're passing the ball.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 02:00 PM 08-20-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
You should have kept a video of that one. Something is seriously wrong there with how you're passing the ball.
Defender was amazingly accurate with the triangle button

I like the double tap and L1, to Kelce in the end zone. But this guy could get to the ball first still.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 02:02 PM 08-20-2018
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
You’re really bad man. Keep practicing
I am. I’ve never been really good at user catching, on defense either for that matter, but that guy was really really good at it. It was very frustrating, every pass he intercepted
[Reply]
Page 24 of 30
« First < 142021222324 25262728 > Last »
Up