ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 386
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104154 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
mr. tegu 01:53 PM 08-08-2017
I view Tyrion possibly being Targaryan the same as I viewed Euron and the Dragon horn. Sure, both items could be true in the books and there is more evidence for them in the books, but as far as the show is concerned it would just be too shoe horned in, and not enough time at this point to pull it off. I feel like hints would have been present much longer in both scenarios if there was even a chance they happened.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:57 PM 08-08-2017
Might as well bring in Lady Stoneheart while we're at it.

That would suck less than another 'secret Targaryan'. Which is saying a lot because the entire Lady Stoneheart story sucks hard.
[Reply]
Fish 02:29 PM 08-08-2017
:-)...

[Reply]
Gravedigger 03:53 PM 08-08-2017
I don't see anything really happening in Season 8 that we don't already know. It just seems that the walkers are going to take out the Wall, then take out Winterfell and the northern houses, then get to King's Landing and that will be where the big battle takes place. Given Daenarys' dreams in the House of the Undying it seems like the honest conclusion, although she is standing there in the throne room and it's snowing with everything destroyed. I just don't see many surprises coming outside of hoping your favorite character left standing doesn't get killed for shock value.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:57 PM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
I don't see anything really happening in Season 8 that we don't already know. It just seems that the walkers are going to take out the Wall, then take out Winterfell and the northern houses, then get to King's Landing and that will be where the big battle takes place. Given Daenarys' dreams in the House of the Undying it seems like the honest conclusion, although she is standing there in the throne room and it's snowing with everything destroyed. I just don't see many surprises coming outside of hoping your favorite character left standing doesn't get killed for shock value.
I don't see that shit making it THAT far South. If it does.....it doesn't matter what anyone does. They're fucked at that point.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:00 PM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I don't see that shit making it THAT far South. If it does.....it doesn't matter what anyone does. They're ****ed at that point.
Yeah. If they make it as far as King's Landing then the White Walkers have already won. I don't expect them to make it out of the North.
[Reply]
DaFace 04:03 PM 08-08-2017
It's definitely a TINY bit disappointing that the story is, largely, predictable at this point (at least to some extent). But...meh...I think everyone's ready for some hardcore white walker on dragon action. Let's do it.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:06 PM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I think everyone's ready for some hardcore white walker on dragon action. Let's do it.
kinky.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:11 PM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
How's that?

Jon isn't a full blooded Targaryen....if that's what you're getting at. Tyrion would be her Uncle if you follow the rumor that the Mad King had sex with Tyrion's Mom.

If true, Tyrion would be her brother.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:27 PM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
If true, Tyrion would be her brother.
Correct. I'm dumb.
[Reply]
listopencil 05:01 PM 08-08-2017
One thing: When Tyrion said "Hurry, you fool!" I couldn't shake the thought that he was talking to Jaime. My brain kept telling me that he was hoping for Dany to hurry up and get back to safety, but some weird ass part in the back kept nagging me with the thought that he wanted Dany and Jaime to get together. Could that be a thing or should I just drink more/less when watching the show?
[Reply]
patteeu 05:02 PM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Might as well bring in Lady Stoneheart while we're at it.

That would suck less than another 'secret Targaryan'. Which is saying a lot because the entire Lady Stoneheart story sucks hard.
You could bring in Lady Stoneheart AND make her a secret Targaryan too!

<-- Hasn't read the books
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:04 PM 08-08-2017
LITERALLY MY REACTION

Image: Not Safe for Work

[Reply]
listopencil 05:06 PM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by DaFace:
It's definitely a TINY bit disappointing that the story is, largely, predictable at this point (at least to some extent). But...meh...I think everyone's ready for some hardcore white walker on dragon action. Let's do it.
My expectation is that the Night King gets one of the dragons and that Dany and John Snow have to ride the other two in battle against him in order to win. And then they marry each other, and Tyrion stays on as the Hand. Everybody else dies except a handful of people like Arya, Sansa, Hot Pies, etc.
[Reply]
patteeu 05:06 PM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by listopencil:
One thing: When Tyrion said "Hurry, you fool!" I couldn't shake the thought that he was talking to Jaime. My brain kept telling me that he was hoping for Dany to hurry up and get back to safety, but some weird ass part in the back kept nagging me with the thought that he wanted Dany and Jaime to get together. Could that be a thing or should I just drink more/less when watching the show?
I thought he was thinking of Jaime's survival rather than Jaime and Dany or Dany's survival.
[Reply]
Page 54 of 386
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864104154 > Last »
Up