ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 57
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Media Center>Rockstar Teasing New Red Dead Game
Buck 10:00 AM 10-17-2016
Hey look what Rockstar just posted on twitter and on their homepage.

http://www.rockstargames.com/
[Reply]
lcarus 10:45 AM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by Dayze:
so, does 'donating' to the camp actually do anything?
I know there's the ledger available to me to upgrade the camp etc, but in terms of donating to 'the box'.....is there any benefit?

when I look at the ledger, it's like I"m the only one from my gang 'dontating' :-)

saw a few members of the gang that's in Chapter 3 ( I forget their name) off the road a bit on a bluff. I casually walk up....they start talking noise, and things got tense. until I tossed a stick of dynamite and wipe out all 6 of them. :-)

...I need to get more dynamite. that's a handy tool right there.
The money the gang has can be used to buy upgrades to camp. Which are mostly cosmetic except for the ammo, food, and medicine upgrades which you take and restock for a price. Otherwise I think donating is mostly for honor. I'm not 100% sure.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 10:47 AM 11-15-2018
Originally Posted by hometeam:
I want to know why every person you pass by wants to start some shit.

me: HOWDY MISTER

guy: MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS PIG ****ER

me: HEY NOW I DIDNT MEAN NOTHIN BY IT

Guy: *pulls out gun* I TOLD YOU TOO WATCH YOUR MOUTH FELLA

me: *quickdraw and shoot the guy in the face*

God damn Cletus, I just said hi! This didn't have to happen!
I know right, I was just wondering around and wasn't bothering anyone. Saying "I got a bullet with your name on it".... well that's not nice.
[Reply]
Skyy God 05:36 PM 11-16-2018
Just finished it.

Strong contender for best game ever.
[Reply]
hometeam 12:46 PM 11-17-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Probably your honor.

I've got a feeling bounties may not be working as intended. When the first patch drops hopefully it gets cleaned up a bit.
im kind of right in the middle.

I always help ladies, and theni go and rob the fuck out of men.
[Reply]
allen_kcCard 01:57 PM 11-17-2018
Originally Posted by hometeam:
im kind of right in the middle.

I always help ladies, and theni go and rob the **** out of men.
Helping ladies has gotten me killed more than once.

I did give 50 cents to a beggar in st denis and they gave me some hooch and told me about a backroom business i could rob
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 05:20 PM 11-17-2018
Two things:

Van Horn is a shithole.

I kinda felt bad beating on Simple Jack, I mean Bertrum.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 05:32 PM 11-17-2018
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Two things:

Van Horn is a shithole.

I kinda felt bad beating on Simple Jack, I mean Bertrum.
I beat on that microcephalic motherfucker like it was my job.

I spent an hour earlier today looking for a perfect beaver pelt. I drowned trying to fetch one in water that was too deep, shot one through the ass and ruined the pelt, got bitten by two diamondbacks. God, hunting can be frustrating as hell.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:58 PM 11-17-2018
Originally Posted by allen_kcCard:
Helping ladies has gotten me killed more than once.

I did give 50 cents to a beggar in st denis and they gave me some hooch and told me about a backroom business i could rob
Funny I stopped to help some lady close to emerald ranch and got jumped by 3 dudes in a robbery attempt...it wasn't a good idea to do that when I had the double barrel shotgun equiped, they were all missing faces in seconds.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:18 PM 11-18-2018
Anyone else solve the serial killer mystery yet?
[Reply]
TambaBerry 06:46 AM 11-19-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Anyone else solve the serial killer mystery yet?
yep pretty crazy
[Reply]
Fish 12:10 PM 11-19-2018
Let us love the cats. Or else....

[Reply]
ModSocks 10:20 AM 11-20-2018
Been taking my sweet ass time in this game just enjoying it. I usually play 2-3 hrs every other night or so but i'm still only on chapter 4.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:33 AM 11-20-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Been taking my sweet ass time in this game just enjoying it. I usually play 2-3 hrs every other night or so but i'm still only on chapter 4.
Good because once you finish the story it kinda feels like there's nothing to do. I don't even see any bounties left for me to do. Do more bounties ever pop up? I don't really care to find the collectibles or do the challenges. Maybe I'll get around to hunting the rest of the legendary animals I need.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:56 AM 11-20-2018
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Good because once you finish the story it kinda feels like there's nothing to do. I don't even see any bounties left for me to do. Do more bounties ever pop up? I don't really care to find the collectibles or do the challenges. Maybe I'll get around to hunting the rest of the legendary animals I need.
That's my worry, which is why i've been in no rush. And for me, once the story is completed i feel no incentive to do any of the minor side content such as bounty hunting or even hunting. So get my fill in now, take my time and enjoy it while it lasts.
[Reply]
Gadzooks 05:07 PM 11-20-2018
Here's a link to an article that, I think, points out the biggest flaw of the game:
https://www.polygon.com/2018/11/19/1...dr2-challenges
In the first RDR you could do all the boring BS at the beginning of the game and, basically, be superman throughout the rest of the story mode. In RDR2 you can't upgrade your cores to their full ability until after you've finish the game.
I don't have that many hours invested yet, but I find myself having to shoot enemies in the head 3 or more times before they die and take a bunch of vagina tonics to not be killed. Also, for some reason they really don't communicate how the cores work unless you dig deep into the menu.
I seem to be avoiding moving forward in the story until I can upgrade Arthur to replicate the kind of bad ass I want to play as but it doesn't seem that's going to be possible.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 57
« First < 283435363738 3940414248 > Last »
Up