ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 57
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Media Center>Rockstar Teasing New Red Dead Game
Buck 10:00 AM 10-17-2016
Hey look what Rockstar just posted on twitter and on their homepage.

http://www.rockstargames.com/
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:24 PM 11-05-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Haha, loved that guy. "I'M NOT A HATER, I'M JUST A RACIST!!!"
I drug him slowly along the railroad tracks.

His pure white skin didn’t protect him for long.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:26 PM 11-05-2018
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
I drug him slowly along the railroad tracks.

His pure white skin didn’t protect him for long.
Did you get into an argument with him first?
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:51 PM 11-05-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Did you get into an argument with him first?
He called me a fool and ran away like a bitch.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:26 AM 11-06-2018
God damned sick of these instant bounties

its not enough to cover your face but you have to change your clothes too to keep people from recognizing you.

So tedious
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:30 AM 11-06-2018
I also hate the automatic save before you want to fucking save it. fucking fucks
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:30 AM 11-06-2018
I like this game but it is so aggravating

I liked the first RDR better
[Reply]
Fish 08:37 AM 11-06-2018
Hey man, nice shot!

[Reply]
bowener 08:47 AM 11-06-2018
Grabbed a bounty last night and rode into town fast as hell and some dumbfuck walks around a wagon and gets himself killed under the hoof of my horse... right as I pulled up to the Sheriff. Dammit.
[Reply]
Skyy God 08:59 AM 11-06-2018
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I like this game but it is so aggravating

I liked the first RDR better
Hell nah.

This game is amazeballs.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:12 AM 11-06-2018
Originally Posted by bowener:
Grabbed a bounty last night and rode into town fast as hell and some dumbfuck walks around a wagon and gets himself killed under the hoof of my horse... right as I pulled up to the Sheriff. Dammit.
Yeah you really have to take care to ride slowly and carefully through town. If you care about that sort of thing.

I am having a bitch of a time doing that hunting quest where you have to mail a perfect rabbit and squirrel to some bitch. Finding a perfect rabbit is easy enough but then I go searching for a perfect squirrel and can't. Then the rabbit goes bad and I'm fucked. Eh I spent way too much time trying that shit last night lol. My whole playtime almost. I think I'll start with the squirrel next time. The frickin game just wouldn't spawn them and when they did they were all "good". I even went to the squirrel icons on the map.
[Reply]
allen_kcCard 10:20 AM 11-06-2018
I am still back on perfect rabbit skins, I've tried a varmit rifle and arrows and keep getting good skins at best. I read something about the legenday deer trinket, but don't want to google the location and that map you get from Hosea is vague to say the least.
[Reply]
Iconic 10:34 AM 11-06-2018
Originally Posted by allen_kcCard:
I am still back on perfect rabbit skins, I've tried a varmit rifle and arrows and keep getting good skins at best. I read something about the legenday deer trinket, but don't want to google the location and that map you get from Hosea is vague to say the least.
Make sure you're tracking the rabbit and when you get a good enough spot at the head enable dead eye and aim right at it. Just a single shot with the varmit rifle. It took me a while but that's how I did it.

I'd also add for whatever reason it seemed like I had the best odds of getting a perfect pelt whenever I'd close and restart the game. First thing I'd do is find a rabbit and it would usually wind up being perfect.
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:19 PM 11-06-2018
Originally Posted by allen_kcCard:
The deer is south of the B in Big Valley.

Use a YouTube video.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 12:45 PM 11-06-2018
feminists are mad because you can kill women in this game, lmao
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:05 PM 11-06-2018
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
feminists are mad because you can kill women in this game, lmao
Can’t f*** or sexually harass them, tho.

#MeToo
[Reply]
Page 32 of 57
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Up