ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 20
< 12 345612 > Last »
Media Center>Netflix Daredevil
Deberg_1990 06:42 PM 02-04-2015

[Reply]
unlurking 04:48 PM 03-10-2015
Definitely in. Will probably binge watch if Netflix releases the whole season at once as usual.
[Reply]
007 04:51 PM 03-10-2015
looks like a good replacement for House of Cards. I was so let down by the first episode that I may not even bother with the rest.
[Reply]
unlurking 04:20 PM 04-10-2015
Episode 4. Holy shit. D'Onofrio is awesome.

Slow start to the series, but keeps building steam. Loving it so far.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:24 PM 04-10-2015
Originally Posted by unlurking:
Episode 4. Holy shit. D'Onofrio is awesome.

Slow start to the series, but keeps building steam. Loving it so far.
Please keep us posted! :-)
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:51 AM 04-11-2015
Added to my que
[Reply]
unlurking 10:40 AM 04-11-2015
Definitely the darkest, bloodiest, most violent edition to the MCU. No Disney feeling here. Love the fact that it is not a villain of the week show. The entire season feels like a giant origin story for DD and Kingpin. Great show.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:08 PM 04-11-2015
two episodes in and its pretty damn good. better than i expected.

So much grittier than Agents of Shield which has been "Disneyfied" IMO.
[Reply]
digger 07:26 PM 04-11-2015
Love it so far, ep9. Just one thing there is no lighting in this show, it's literally dark 90% of the time. It's connected, but not tied in like AoS. It is standing on it's own, but with hat tips to the greater MCU.
[Reply]
unlurking 08:02 PM 04-11-2015
Tied in to a lesser degree so far. The whole story is predicated on the destruction caused to New York by the Avengers.

Spoiler easter eggs...
http://www.denofgeek.us/tv/daredevil...ferences-guide

I can only assume that now that the origin stories have been created, they can join the wider universe. Already pointing to Civil War...
Spoiler!

EDIT:
And totally agree about the lighting. Really wish they would up it some. That was one of my main issues with Arrow. May just be my eyes getting old.
:-)
[Reply]
unlurking 08:17 PM 04-11-2015
All sort of cool hints about upcoming characters, especially in the comments...

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...news/?a=118515

Had to search for it, since I did not notice the Stan Lee cameo for this...

Spoiler!

[Reply]
NewChief 07:33 AM 04-12-2015
Originally Posted by unlurking:
Tied in to a lesser degree so far. The whole story is predicated on the destruction caused to New York by the Avengers.
Ahh. I watched the first episode, and I wondered what they were talking about when the villains were all meeting. They referred to some past calamity thing, so I guess that's what it was.
[Reply]
Silock 03:43 PM 04-12-2015
This show rocks.
[Reply]
Barret 04:25 PM 04-12-2015
I binge watched it this weekend. Best Comic book show being produced. It is ultra violent. I didn't know you could decapitate someone with a SUV door.

All the Characters seem to have been built up so you care about them and there isn't a lot of "cheesy" stuff going on. I remember someone mentioning in one of the trailers about the nurse saying "you are blind but you see so much" as being cheese but once you see that part and see the context then it makes more sense.

To chime in with that others are saying "D'Onofrio is awesome" is a very correct statement and Charlie Cox does extremely well in this show.

My question is how do we see how well the showing is doing? Meaning on normal TV shows you can see the Neilson numbers and how many millions are watching something. Is netflix going to come out and say the numbers on this? I am concerned because I am really getting into the show but have been burned several times by networks taking off something that was interesting.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 05:28 PM 04-12-2015
Originally Posted by Barret:
I binge watched it this weekend. Best Comic book show being produced. It is ultra violent. I didn't know you could decapitate someone with a SUV door.

All the Characters seem to have been built up so you care about them and there isn't a lot of "cheesy" stuff going on. I remember someone mentioning in one of the trailers about the nurse saying "you are blind but you see so much" as being cheese but once you see that part and see the context then it makes more sense.

To chime in with that others are saying "D'Onofrio is awesome" is a very correct statement and Charlie Day does extremely well in this show.

My question is how do we see how well the showing is doing? Meaning on normal TV shows you can see the Neilson numbers and how many millions are watching something. Is netflix going to come out and say the numbers on this? I am concerned because I am really getting into the show but have been burned several times by networks taking off something that was interesting.
I am sure they can see how many times people watch the show and how many different accounts watch the show.
[Reply]
digger 06:27 PM 04-12-2015
Finished it. Great show, hope it gets more seasons.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 20
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up