ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 20
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Media Center>Netflix Daredevil
Deberg_1990 06:42 PM 02-04-2015

[Reply]
SAUTO 08:33 PM 03-26-2016
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Just finished episode 10, good stuff so far. The first four episodes were chalk full of awesome, drags a little bit in the middle of the season and now it's coming back around. I loved episode 3 when Daredevil and Punisher have their back and forths, really great dialogue and I love the casting of Jon Berenthal.
Chock
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:29 AM 03-27-2016
Wow what season. Bernthal is just awesome as Punisher. I want to see more of him. Also the way it ended was near perfect! I liked the Elektra actor as well...really curious to see what happens. Also...Statham is he just too big to do this type of stuff? The music the action everything about this show is great..can't wait for s3.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:30 AM 03-27-2016
Also what is the disc?! What will happen to Elektra
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 01:21 AM 03-27-2016
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Spoiler!
I miss him as Shane in TWD
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 01:22 AM 03-27-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
That scene actually choked me up a little bit.
Me too...def more so since we had our first child recently my 3 mo daughter.
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:32 AM 03-27-2016
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Me too...def more so since we had our first child recently my 3 mo daughter.
Gretz man. Kids rule.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:10 AM 03-27-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Gretz man. Kids rule.
Thanks man...it is pretty awesome!
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 08:36 AM 03-27-2016
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Also what is the disc?! What will happen to Elektra
Pretty sure that is for Microchip. Punisher's tech guy/arms dealer/information gatherer.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 04:09 PM 03-28-2016
GD this is a great series. So glad I waited until Season 2 dropped to binge on both at once. I really like how all the heroes and villains come into thier monikers/ costumes organically.

I noticed in season 1 the sniper that kills the cops had a playing card in his bag so I thought for sure bullseye would be in S2 but after reading comments here I can see how the rewrite happened.

Vincent D'onfrio is fucking boss as kingpin. Absolutely nails the character. Hard not to see Sgt Pile when I look at him though.

Elodie Yung is epic as Elektra. Much better than the horse face from the feature film.

Berenthal is also, as many have mentioned before, perfect for Punisher. Great casting.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 04:12 PM 03-28-2016
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
GD this is a great series. So glad I waited until Season 2 dropped to binge on both at once. I really like how all the heroes and villains come into thier monikers/ costumes organically.

I noticed in season 1 the sniper that kills the cops had a playing card in his bag so I thought for sure bullseye would be in S2 but after reading comments here I can see how the rewrite happened.

Vincent D'onfrio is fucking boss as kingpin. Absolutely nails the character. Hard not to see Sgt Pile when I look at him though.

Elodie Yung is epic as Elektra. Much better than the horse face from the feature film.

Berenthal is also, as many have mentioned before, perfect for Punisher. Great casting.

I see Thor. And a little Eggar. But mostly Thor.
[Reply]
frankotank 10:39 AM 03-29-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I see Thor. And a little Eggar. But mostly Thor.
hahaha
he asked for some water.....some.....sugar water
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 10:43 AM 03-29-2016
Originally Posted by frankotank:
hahaha
he asked for some water.....some.....sugar water
Like... an Eggar suit.

And yes, I do realize his name was Edgar.
[Reply]
frankotank 12:33 PM 03-29-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Like... an Eggar suit.

And yes, I do realize his name was Edgar.
loved the way she talked. EVERY time I see her on some random show I'm all.....there's Edgars wife!

I thought he was absolutely DA BOMB as Edgar. I mean he nailed that shit. the way he walked as he was deteriorating with the quirks and tics....the way he talked....just an awesome performance.
he's just a great actor.

nah nah nah......YOU left HIM! yeah and and and....now you're gonna go out and buy some new dresses and and and.....get a decorator for this place 'cause DAMN!
[Reply]
DC.chief 07:23 AM 04-01-2016
Damn i've been missing out. Started watching this a couple days ago and only 5 episodes in but man it's great.

I've watched green arrow (which i enjoyed) and 5-6 episodes of the flash (eh) and so far daredevil is soo much better than those imo.

The fight scenes are so well done. Like the one in the hallway when he went to save that boy. Holy shit that was awesome!
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:56 AM 04-01-2016
Originally Posted by DC.chief:
Damn i've been missing out. Started watching this a couple days ago and only 5 episodes in but man it's great.

I've watched green arrow (which i enjoyed) and 5-6 episodes of the flash (eh) and so far daredevil is soo much better than those imo.

The fight scenes are so well done. Like the one in the hallway when he went to save that boy. Holy shit that was awesome!
Welcome to enlightenment.

Watch Jessica Jones.

Then watch season 2.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 20
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Up