Page 27 of 39
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Media Center>CW: The Flash
keg in kc 02:22 PM 05-15-2014
Time to give it its own thread...

[Reply]
thabear04 08:46 PM 04-21-2016
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Agreed. They do all of that with making Barry faster, getting Cisco to fully embrace his powers and rip open a portal to Earth 2, they use Zolomon's past to catch him and then Barry pulls the classic "I'm gonna talk and talk and talk and give you every chance to pull a fast getaway". Now someone ELSE is kidnapped by Zoom...for gods sake.

Luckily I think Wells had some sort of plan all along. I could see it in his face.
Yeah like maybe Wells give him something else along with Barry powers.
[Reply]
Valiant 07:34 AM 04-22-2016
Originally Posted by thabear04:
Yeah like maybe Wells give him something else along with Barry powers.
Serum 9 or what ever it is. With Barry's speed plus the serum, zoom should off himself.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 11:05 PM 04-23-2016
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Thought it was pretty weak. It makes no sense for Flash to give up his actual speed.
In my mind it made ZERO sense. I thought I must have missed something, so I watched that part again. Nope, didn't miss anything.

This is how I view the last 10 minutes or so of the episode:
  1. Zoom is a mass murderer who puts the entire populations of two worlds at risk. He kills a LOT of people.
  2. Zoom kidnaps Wally West.
  3. Zoom makes a deal with Flash to return Wally West unharmed in exchange for Flash's speed.
  4. Zoom returns Wally West unharmed. Then he just stands there and waits for Flash to live up to his end of the bargain.
  5. Several members of Flash's Scooby Gang have cool futuristic ray guns pointed at Zoom. Any one of them could fix EVERYTHING simply by pulling the trigger. But nobody does. They all just stand there with frightened looks on their faces.
  6. It's apparently so important to everyone that Flash live up to the deal that was forced upon him under extreme distress that they just stand there and let all kinds of bad things happen instead of pulling the damn trigger and saving both worlds.
  7. See numbers 5 and 6 above. I can't state often enough how ****ing stupid that was.
I love the show, but that was horrendous.
[Reply]
Valiant 11:45 AM 04-24-2016
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
In my mind it made ZERO sense. I thought I must have missed something, so I watched that part again. Nope, didn't miss anything.

1. Zoom is a mass murderer who puts the entire populations of two worlds at risk. He kills a LOT of people.
  3. Zoom makes a deal with Flash to return Wally West unharmed in exchange for Flash's speed.
  4. Zoom returns Wally West unharmed. Then he just stands there and waits for Flash to live up to his end of the bargain.
  5. Several members of Flash's Scooby Gang have cool futuristic ray guns pointed at Zoom. Any one of them could fix EVERYTHING simply by pulling the trigger. But nobody does. They all just stand there with frightened looks on their faces.
  6. It's apparently so important to everyone that Flash live up to the deal that was forced upon him under extreme distress that they just stand there and let all kinds of bad things happen instead of pulling the damn trigger and saving both worlds.
  7. See numbers 5 and 6 above. I can't state often enough how ****ing stupid that was.
Well no one else can do anything, the only person who can, Barry chose not to.
[Reply]
milkman 12:12 PM 04-24-2016

This all suggests to me that there is a plan in place.
The horrendous thing to me is that Zoom is stupid enough to fall for whatever that plan might be.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 12:24 PM 04-24-2016
Originally Posted by milkman:
This all suggests to me that there is a plan in place.
The horrendous thing to me is that Zoom is stupid enough to fall for whatever that plan might be.
I hope you're right.

I'd rather have Zoom be stupid than have The Flash and his Scooby Gang all be horrifically stupid.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 12:27 PM 04-24-2016
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Well no one else can do anything, the only person who can, Barry chose not to.
What about the cool ray guns they were pointing at Zoom? Why not pull the triggers?
[Reply]
Valiant 08:59 AM 04-26-2016
What about the cool ray guns they were pointing at Zoom? Why not pull the triggers?
Because they could not hit him, this is a guy until only recently that the flash could not even get close to. It would be like a balloon at him, everything else even shots out of guns look like they are standing still. And he can go into that motion in a millisecond.
[Reply]
007 07:43 PM 04-26-2016
ACE Chemicals
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:53 PM 04-26-2016
Originally Posted by Guru:
ACE Chemicals
Was that in that episode? Gotta rewind...so Flash is gonna go all flashpoint and get electrocuted again..curious if he has his speed in Arrow tomorrow
[Reply]
lcarus 10:34 AM 04-27-2016
Turns out I was wrong about Wells having a plan. Though he does have a plan to get Barry's speed back, of course. Killer Frost is pretty hot. Love the blue lips and eyes.
[Reply]
007 08:30 PM 04-27-2016
Well, he just sped away on Arrow. They aren't paying much attention to continuity.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 08:48 PM 04-27-2016
It was a timing issues on arrow!
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 08:49 PM 04-27-2016
Also Hunter is a sick sick man!
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:58 PM 04-27-2016
Originally Posted by Guru:
Well, he just sped away on Arrow. They aren't paying much attention to continuity.
Yeah...makes me wonder how long ago they shot that as well? Since they had no clue on Arrow who was dieing
[Reply]
Page 27 of 39
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Up