ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 41
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Media Center>The CW: New Green Arrow TV Show ( with new actor)
Tribal Warfare 04:10 PM 05-18-2012
The series, which will air on Wednesdays at 8:00-9:00 p.m., stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Colin Donnell as Tommy, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, with Susanna Thompson as Moira Queen and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.

[Reply]
keg in kc 11:45 PM 11-01-2012
I think wiki is wrong. Arrow got a full season pickup after the second episode. 22 episodes as I recall.

I also like where the show is going, and I like that they've outed him so quickly. I thought it was great that they found footage of him in the stairwell, and I'm curious to see how they get out of it. Entertaining show.
[Reply]
CanadaKC 12:22 AM 11-02-2012
we've been picked up for 22 episodes...it's one of the most successful US television shows of the season...and there will be villians a plenty.
[Reply]
007 12:51 AM 12-06-2012
I have really enjoyed this show so far. Never gotten dull and the story has really been top notch. Taking on the character from Nolan's batman POV.

Oh, and some of the exercises they show him doing are impressive as hell. Christ in tonights ep he was doing pullups all the way to his waist. JFC that has to be hard.
[Reply]
Barret 08:50 AM 12-06-2012
Didn't see last night's episode yet but kinda enjoy the series. I am unsure about the new "sidekick" thing but wish they would do more of the flashbacks to the island.

There is a lot of story to get into then just His Dads hit list thing. The mother and the boat and the secret cabal type thing going on is interesting.

Also did the police detective play a Wizard in a short lived series which was cool but Sci-fi (syfi) cancelled cause the management there sucks?
[Reply]
Frosty 09:33 AM 12-06-2012
Originally Posted by Barret:
Also did the police detective play a Wizard in a short lived series which was cool but Sci-fi (syfi) cancelled cause the management there sucks?
Yeah, he was in the Dresden Files.

I really like the show, too. One thing that's a downer, though, is the sound is really bad. It's kind of "echo-y" and you have to really crank it up. Maybe it's just us (standard def on DirecTV) but the commercials sound normal and so does Supernatural right after.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:33 PM 12-06-2012
I've noticed the sound as well. It seems like the balance is off on the surround channels.
[Reply]
Frosty 01:02 PM 12-08-2012
They should have given Helena this Huntress costume

:-)

Anyone else think Jessica De Gouw has a low level Liv Tyler thing going on?

[Reply]
modocsot 08:10 PM 12-12-2012
Tonight's ep... JIMP! His nemesis, Merlin (the bad guy archer in the comics/animated canon), is Tommy's father?! This show is awesome! hope they keep up the momentum.

Now on CW, the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show... JIMP again! LOL.
[Reply]
007 01:51 AM 12-13-2012
Originally Posted by modocsot:
Tonight's ep... JIMP! His nemesis, Merlin (the bad guy archer in the comics/animated canon), is Tommy's father?! This show is awesome! hope they keep up the momentum.

Now on CW, the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show... JIMP again! LOL.
The interesting thing in this ep is it appears that he may have also been the masked guy from the island. Not saying he is, but they did kind of lead you to that as an option.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:20 AM 12-13-2012
(I assume) Tommy Merlyn's dad (Malcolm was it? - I still think of him as Captain Jack) is playing the archer Merlyn. Deathstroke's a completely different character (although I don't think they've given his name yet).

Enjoyed tonight's episode, and thought it was a much better first half season that I had ever expected. Good show.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:00 AM 12-13-2012
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
(I assume) Tommy Merlyn's dad (Malcolm was it? - I still think of him as Captain Jack) is playing the archer Merlyn. Deathstroke's a completely different character (although I don't think they've given his name yet).

Enjoyed tonight's episode, and thought it was a much better first half season that I had ever expected. Good show.
I wonder how they'll dive into Deathstroke's back story, since he's a criminal and not a super soldier in this continuity.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:47 PM 01-23-2013
Interesting episode tonight, especially the Merlin back story.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:07 PM 02-07-2013
Enter Manu Bennett( Crixus from Starz' Spartucus) as Deathstroke
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:50 PM 02-11-2013
Good news: renewed for next season (not a surprise, it's CW's most-watched show).
[Reply]
CanadaKC 03:38 PM 02-11-2013
whew...I'm employed another year!!!:-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 41
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up