ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 103 of 140
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159
Frankie 01:17 PM 07-31-2011
Passenger jet breakes in two! How safe are those planes we ride everyday? :-)

http://news.yahoo.com/cheers-screams...185128270.html

GEORGETOWN, Guyana (AP) — Officials say a U.S. team is expected soon in the South American nation of Guyana to probe the crash of a Boeing 737 jetliner that all 163 people aboard survived.

Authorities so far have given little idea about the cause of Saturday's crash. The Caribbean Airlines plane ran off the end of a runway at Guyana's main airport and broke in two. About 30 people had to be treated at a local hospital, including the pilot.

The airline is largely owned by the government of Trinidad and Tobago and its prime minister has visited the crash site. Kamla Persad-Bissessar says she is worried that the accident will hurt tourism to the Caribbean, a region that depends heavily on the industry.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:23 PM 08-09-2011
Originally Posted by Frankie:
I'm not new to the language. We all talk in generalities. Only those with petty grudge and insecurity dwell on every word and twist the spirit of the point.
Your inability to grasp the language with precision has been the root cause of a significant percentage of what's happened in this thread. Your failures are not the fault of "those with petty grudge and insecurity". They are the fault of someone who needs a better understanding of the language he is using, namely yourself.
[Reply]
Saul Good 12:25 PM 08-09-2011
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
*crickets*
Don't feel bad. He's ignored my requests for details regarding his ordeal that is totally true and just happened very recently.
[Reply]
Frankie 12:31 PM 08-09-2011
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Fritz is Iranian, right? Why isn't he getting piled-on?
I don't know if he is or not. But there are other posters of Iranian heritage here. They have recognized what that means to their participation in the CP to reveal it and have not done so. I respect their decision, but I personally like to have my opponent/proponent know me as well as he/she can before we engage in discussions.
[Reply]
Pants 12:33 PM 08-09-2011
Don't feel bad. He's ignored my requests for details regarding his ordeal that is totally true and just happened very recently.
Was his father a snitch like Frankie?
[Reply]
Frankie 12:34 PM 08-09-2011
Frankie, did you miss my question? I would like to read the news articles on your dad's beating. A 90 year old being brutally beaten tends to make news. I'm happy to look it up if you just let me know the city and date.

I don't want people to think that you either made this up or brought up an old event from your father's past in order to garner sympathy and divert attention from this thread. You don't trade in victimhood, after all.
I will look when I have time. These things probably don't occupy but a few lines in the tenth page of a California newspaper. We are accepting the wife's story as truth though for the time being as we have no reason to doubt her sincerity.
[Reply]
vailpass 12:36 PM 08-09-2011
Sweet dreams and frankie machines in pieces on the ground
[Reply]
Frankie 12:40 PM 08-09-2011
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Sure, I will apologize for offending you.

Now will you apologize for posting a misleading article and photo that led to this mess?
Apology accepted.

I posted a piece of everyday news the kind of which pop up on this forum all the time and go on for 30 replies max. Very insignificant. The way it was turned into a lynch mob should tell you that I should be the one deserving an apology.

If my thread has "misled" a group of idiots I don't give a flying turd and do not consider the mental damage and pain of being "misled" significant.
[Reply]
Saul Good 12:40 PM 08-09-2011
I will look when I have time. These things probably don't occupy but a few lines in the tenth page of a California newspaper. We are accepting the wife's story as truth though for the time being as we have no reason to doubt her sincerity.
Santa Rosa?
[Reply]
LOCOChief 12:42 PM 08-09-2011
[QUOTE=Frankie;7811694]These things probably don't occupy but a few lines in the tenth page of a California newspaper. .[/QUOTE

A 90 year old man getting jacked up makes big news even out Californiway.

Something smells fishy.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 12:43 PM 08-09-2011
Apology accepted.

I posted a piece of everyday news the kind of which pop up on this forum all the time and go on for 30 replies max. Very insignificant. The way it was turned into a lynch mob should tell you that I should be the one deserving an apology.

If my thread has "misled" a group of idiots I don't give a flying turd and do not consider the mental damage and pain of being "misled" significant.
This reads exactly like a Tom_Cash post.
[Reply]
Frankie 12:45 PM 08-09-2011
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Your inability to grasp the language with precision has been the root cause of a significant percentage of what's happened in this thread.
My inability to understand why some human beings need to be such petty mindless bigoted ignoramuses with precision has been the root cause of a significant percentage of what's happened in this thread. But keep justifying the assholery.
[Reply]
Dartgod 12:45 PM 08-09-2011
Apology accepted.

As I expected.

And just to clarify, are you saying that my posts caused you "significant mental damage and pain"?
[Reply]
seclark 12:47 PM 08-09-2011
Apology accepted.

:-)
[Reply]
evenfall 12:48 PM 08-09-2011
I am with you guys. I think this story about his dad is bullshit.
[Reply]
Saul Good 12:50 PM 08-09-2011
Originally Posted by Pants:
Was his father a snitch like Frankie?
Probably. He is Persian, amirite?
[Reply]
Page 103 of 140
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113 > Last »
Up