ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 29
« First < 172324252627 2829 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Playoff Ticket Buy and Sell Thread
BossChief 05:42 PM 01-06-2020
If anyone has any tickets available, let us know what you have.

Crazy Coffey is looking for 5 tickets

I think that’s updated to who has tickets for sale and wanting tix in this thread. I’ll tryvto update the OP if anyone has or wants some
[Reply]
Lzen 10:40 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Yeah, those are Ticketmaster Exchange seats, the prices I mentioned in the post you quoted was what I expect when/if the Chiefs release some seats.

(Blue dots instead of pink on TM)
Oh, yes. I guess those that I saw are pink dots. Didn't realize that you could look up resale tix on Chiefs website. Didn't even notice it redirected to Ticketmaster.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:43 AM 01-26-2022
For what it's worth, they appear to have removed the direct from Chiefs option as a filter, so I think that probably suggests those are gone at this point.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 10:44 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
I'd say you'll start to see a bigger drop Friday evening going into Saturday morning.
I'd warn of people waiting for too good of a deal though - I think a LOT of these TM Exchange seats are people that will just go to the game if they don't get an outrageous price for the seats.

I almost got shutout of the Patriots AFCCG by waiting too long - was bailed out by the Chiefs releasing a few pairs and me being in the right place/right time.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 10:45 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
For what it's worth, they appear to have removed the direct from Chiefs option as a filter, so I think that probably suggests those are gone at this point.
For now - I fully expect them to randomly release a VERY limited amount between now and Saturday.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:46 AM 01-26-2022
I'd warn of people waiting for too good of a deal though - I think a LOT of these TM Exchange seats are people that will just go to the game if they don't get an outrageous price for the seats.

I almost got shutout of the Patriots AFCCG by waiting too long - was bailed out by the Chiefs releasing a few pairs and me being in the right place/right time.
Oh, no doubt. I bought my tickets for the Titans AFCCG on Friday evening. I wasn't going to wait any longer than that. I absolutely wouldn't go longer than Saturday morning.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:48 AM 01-26-2022
For now - I fully expect them to randomly release a VERY limited amount between now and Saturday.
Possibly. Just seems odd that the option is GONE at this point. Every time I've checked prior to this it's been there - there just weren't any tickets shown when you use it.
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:56 AM 01-26-2022
I'm holding out until Friday I think but man the prices are 2x what the 2018 AFCCG game were going for.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 10:59 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I'm holding out until Friday I think but man the prices are 2x what the 2018 AFCCG game were going for.
The face value pricing structure I was shown is bananas.

Like the cheapest lower level seats in the end zone was $400+

I'll see if I can get a copy of it to help people determine what a "good" deal is.
[Reply]
Lzen 11:03 AM 01-26-2022
It's crazy but this team has been to 4 straight AFC Championship game, 2 SBs, and won one of those. We're are the hot girl right now and prices reflect that.
[Reply]
Dartgod 11:03 AM 01-26-2022
The face value pricing structure I was shown is bananas.

Like the cheapest lower level seats in the end zone was $400+

I'll see if I can get a copy of it to help people determine what a "good" deal is.
My wife is going with her friend, who has seats in 119, row 23. These are the same seats we sat in for the Steelers game. She said face value was $325. I'm sure that's before TM's ridiculous fees.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:04 AM 01-26-2022
Yeah, it's downright prohibitive for me. If I hadn't have just got divorced/moved/etc
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:06 AM 01-26-2022
I imagine Cincinnati fan is selling all the scrap metal they can find to scoop up tickets to their first AFCCG in 33 years.
[Reply]
Lzen 11:07 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Yeah, it's downright prohibitive for me. If I hadn't have just got divorced/moved/etc
If I didn't have season tix, it would be too rich for my blood, as well. We got in on a good season ticket deal in the offseason of 2019. So glad we did that. My son and daughter in law did the same thing with seats right next to ours. They had to give up theirs the next year as they had a baby coming. Man, I'm kicking myself for not just buying theirs from them and then selling them game by game. Could have paid for all of the tickets that way.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 11:09 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
My wife is going with her friend, who has seats in 119, row 23. These are the same seats we sat in for the Steelers game. She said face value was $325. I'm sure that's before TM's ridiculous fees.
The structure I was shown has Wild Card and Divisional at one price, and a potential AFCCG double the price of the first two games.

So $650 face value for those seats if the Chiefs release any.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:12 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
If I didn't have season tix, it would be too rich for my blood, as well. We got in on a good season ticket deal in the offseason of 2019. So glad we did that. My son and daughter in law did the same thing with seats right next to ours. They had to give up theirs the next year as they had a baby coming. Man, I'm kicking myself for not just buying theirs from them and then selling them game by game. Could have paid for all of the tickets that way.
My seats were $25/ea in the Pioli Era.

Man...shoulda coulda woulda kept them...

It's okay, I'll be down in New Bloomfield and I'll have to scurry to even make it back to Columbia in time.

I'll be in the house for one of these AFCCG appearances though, promise!
[Reply]
Page 27 of 29
« First < 172324252627 2829 >
Up