ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 29
« First < 162223242526 272829 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Playoff Ticket Buy and Sell Thread
BossChief 05:42 PM 01-06-2020
If anyone has any tickets available, let us know what you have.

Crazy Coffey is looking for 5 tickets

I think that’s updated to who has tickets for sale and wanting tix in this thread. I’ll tryvto update the OP if anyone has or wants some
[Reply]
wheeler08 06:03 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
If we tailgate, yes. That's still up in the air because we're not sure what time we're all going to be able to leave Iowa.
I’m coming from NW Indiana. I haven’t been to Mecca since the Smith years, and my wife has never been to Arrowhead. We have a goal of going to see the chiefs in every stadium, so it’s been all road games since we’ve been married
[Reply]
Dartgod 06:35 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I see your point. However, wasn't there only one home preseason game this year? You already got a break there. But, I mean they're your tickets and you have every right to get as much as you can from them, so by all means. Ask what you want. Just keep in mind, that it is an unwritten rule around here that members don't ask more than face on this board, so expect a lot of blowback for asking over 50% more than face value.
I'm not sure that's true about an unwritten rule. I just thought $250 profit on a $400 ticket was a little steep. But they're his tickets, he can do what he wants.

I'll wait a few days for the market prices to come down.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 06:53 PM 01-24-2022
Tickets sold and $100 donated to chiefsplanet. Thanks guys.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:08 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
I'm not sure that's true about an unwritten rule. I just thought $250 profit on a $400 ticket was a little steep. But they're his tickets, he can do what he wants.

Oh, I agree completely. And I said as much. He can ask as much as he wants, and I hope that he didn't think that I was giving him blowback. If so, I wholeheartedly apologize. That was never my intention. I've bought tickets from him before and hopefully will do so in the future. He's a good guy.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 07:12 PM 01-24-2022
Oh, I agree completely. And I said as much. He can ask as much as he wants, and I hope that he didn't think that I was giving him blowback. If so, I wholeheartedly apologize. That was never my intention. I've bought tickets from him before and hopefully will do so in the future. He's a good guy.
We're all good guys. I understand where you both were coming from. I'm definitely capitalizing here but not too the extent I could have.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 07:18 PM 01-24-2022
I see your point. However, wasn't there only one home preseason game this year? You already got a break there. But, I mean they're your tickets and you have every right to get as much as you can from them, so by all means. Ask what you want. Just keep in mind, that it is an unwritten rule around here that members don't ask more than face on this board, so expect a lot of blowback for asking over 50% more than face value.

I believe this is what is being referred to...

and what happened

Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
Tickets sold and $100 donated to chiefsplanet. Thanks guys.

[Reply]
Dartgod 09:13 PM 01-24-2022
I guess I never noticed that.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:51 PM 01-24-2022
I guess I never noticed that.
It used to be more common before Ticketmaster took over and fixed online fraud issues. These days there's a clear and visible place to get a feel for market prices, so it makes sense that the measuring stick for a decent price is based more on market price than face value.
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:33 AM 01-25-2022
If anyone is selling 4, PM me.
[Reply]
Dartgod 10:34 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
If anyone is selling 4, PM me.
Get in line dammit. :-)
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 10:22 AM 01-26-2022
Ticket prices *seem* to be dropping a bit.

Actually saw a pair in 118 Row 1 for $1450 each. The pair next to them are $3K.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:32 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
I'm calling it now...

There won't be any upper level seats - but will be some in club and in the 123-124 sections, as well as between the 30's on the visitors side.

Gonna run between $400-$800 per.
I saw plenty of seats this morning in my section 303 around me (row 32). Practically the entire row behind me is for sale on the Chiefs website. Starting at $578.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 10:37 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I saw plenty of seats this morning in my section 303 around me (row 32). Practically the entire row behind me is for sale on the Chiefs website. Starting at $578.
Yeah, those are Ticketmaster Exchange seats, the prices I mentioned in the post you quoted was what I expect when/if the Chiefs release some seats.

(Blue dots instead of pink on TM)
[Reply]
Lzen 10:37 AM 01-26-2022

That sounds like a really good deal. :-)
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:38 AM 01-26-2022

I'd say you'll start to see a bigger drop Friday evening going into Saturday morning.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 29
« First < 162223242526 272829 >
Up