ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 29
« First < 152122232425 26272829 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Playoff Ticket Buy and Sell Thread
BossChief 05:42 PM 01-06-2020
If anyone has any tickets available, let us know what you have.

Crazy Coffey is looking for 5 tickets

I think that’s updated to who has tickets for sale and wanting tix in this thread. I’ll tryvto update the OP if anyone has or wants some
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 04:18 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Heh...found a pair of seats directly from the Chiefs...

In club level. Priced at $1,400. No thanks. :-)
I'm calling it now...

There won't be any upper level seats - but will be some in club and in the 123-124 sections, as well as between the 30's on the visitors side.

Gonna run between $400-$800 per.
[Reply]
Dartgod 04:55 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
I think my wife said they were like $400?? Looks like they're selling for about $800 on TM. Figured I'd offer them for less than that to make sure a Chiefs fan goes if possible.
I'd gladly pay a little over face for your trouble, but not $250 each. No thanks.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 05:00 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
I'd gladly pay a little over face for your trouble, but not $250 each. No thanks.
Understandable. Will you also buy my 12 preseason tickets at face value?
[Reply]
Dartgod 05:02 PM 01-24-2022
Understandable. Will you also buy my 12 preseason tickets at face value?
Uhhhh, no.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 05:03 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Uhhhh, no.
Well, I'm trying to recoup some of the loss I took on preseason games and still selling for less than TM by a fair amount.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:10 PM 01-24-2022
I see your point. However, wasn't there only one home preseason game this year? You already got a break there. But, I mean they're your tickets and you have every right to get as much as you can from them, so by all means. Ask what you want. Just keep in mind, that it is an unwritten rule around here that members don't ask more than face on this board, so expect a lot of blowback for asking over 50% more than face value.
[Reply]
wheeler08 05:12 PM 01-24-2022
I have two in section 130, row 17 that I'd sell for $650 per. A couple members of my family were going but it isn't going to work out now.
Pm sent
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 05:15 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I see your point. However, wasn't there only one home preseason game this year? You already got a break there. But, I mean they're your tickets and you have every right to get as much as you can from them, so by all means. Ask what you want. Just keep in mind, that it is an unwritten rule around here that members don't ask more than face on this board, so expect a lot of blowback for asking over 50% more than face value.
Gotcha. Yeah but I have twelve tickets and took a loss on most or all. Gave most away. I've sold a lot of tickets at face value to people here when I could have gotten more. I'm also offering these for less here than I could get elsewhere. I wasn't aware of the unwritten rule and would be more than happy to delete my post if you guys would like me too. Doesn't really matter to me either way. Definitely don't want anyone to feel like they're getting screwed.
[Reply]
DaFace 05:16 PM 01-24-2022
Gotcha. Yeah but I have twelve tickets and took a loss on most or all. Gave most away. I've sold a lot of tickets at face value to people here when I could have gotten more. I'm also offering these for less here than I could get elsewhere. I wasn't aware of the unwritten rule and would be more than happy to delete my post if you guys would like me too. Doesn't really matter to me either way. Definitely don't want anyone to feel like they're getting screwed.
When tickets are going for 100% markup + fees elsewhere and you're offering them for 50% markup with no fees, I hardly see that as something we should frown upon. Just my opinion.
[Reply]
Scorp 05:21 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
When tickets are going for 100% markup + fees elsewhere and you're offering them for 50% markup with no fees, I hardly see that as something we should frown upon. Just my opinion.
Agreed, it is a sellers market. If you don't like the price, just stfu and move on.
[Reply]
Time's Yours 05:42 PM 01-24-2022
I bought from IA_Chiefs_fan for the Titans championship game two years ago. His prices are fair and he even let us crash his tail gate. Great tickets and we had the most amazing day.

I need to save money and sit higher up this year, but his are a good deal.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 05:44 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Time's Yours:
I bought from IA_Chiefs_fan for the Titans championship game two years ago. His prices are fair and he even let us crash his tail gate. Great tickets and we had the most amazing day.

I need to save money and sit higher up this year, but his are a good deal.
Thanks, dude. Hope you enjoy the game this Sunday!
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 05:50 PM 01-24-2022
If someone here buys my pair for $1300 I'll give $100 of it to Chiefsplanet.
[Reply]
wheeler08 06:00 PM 01-24-2022
Take my money. I already have a hotel, and I don’t want to stress all week about trying to get tickets.

I get to crash tailgate too??
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 06:01 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
Take my money. I already have a hotel, and I don’t want to stress all week about trying to get tickets.

I get to crash tailgate too??
If we tailgate, yes. That's still up in the air because we're not sure what time we're all going to be able to leave Iowa.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 29
« First < 152122232425 26272829 >
Up