ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 23
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Eagles release LB Zach Brown
Hammock Parties 04:24 PM 10-14-2019
CHIEFS. DO IT.

Eagles are releasing LB Zach Brown, per source. Multiple teams expected to be interested.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 14, 2019

[Reply]
dlphg9 08:14 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Don’t forget all the coaches, General managers, players and owners on the internet. Only difference the ones on the internet would do a much better job.
Just because these guys knew the right person doesn't mean a god damn thing. There are a ton of bad coaches GM's, and owners. All these guys hire there buddies. Alot of these guys are bad at basic fucking things.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:15 PM 10-14-2019
Stats are great, and they help tell a story. But they don't tell the whole story. And stats are less useful the smaller the data set for review/analysis.

Just watch Breeland play in the last five games. He's not playing badly. He's generally doing exactly what he's supposed to be doing, and making some plays. His physical play is drawing flags right now, but in the post-season the refs don't call a lot of that stuff.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:16 PM 10-14-2019
But hey he sucks right...

Charvarius Ward(@itslilmooney) played 48 coverage snaps yesterday, allowing 3 receptions on 4 targets for 32 yards, 23 yards came on a reception by TE Akins. On 2 targets against Hopkins he allowed a 7 yard rec and picked off a pass in the end zone.#Chiefs | #ChiefsKingdom

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) October 14, 2019

[Reply]
dlphg9 08:16 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I guess the NFL is dumb too since they use the stats from there
Have you seen some of the dumbasses who coach in the NFL? And what team uses any stats from PFF?
[Reply]
petegz28 08:18 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Just because these guys knew the right person doesn't mean a god damn thing. There are a ton of bad coaches GM's, and owners. All these guys hire there buddies. Alot of these guys are bad at basic ****ing things.
That would be "their" buddies, not "there" buddies. True story!

And it is "a lot", not "alot".

The red squiggly lines help in these situations. Please take advantage of them. :-)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:19 PM 10-14-2019

Bashaud Breeland folks... pic.twitter.com/qZ3Z4ZRhq9

— Evan Turner (@816CHIEFS) October 13, 2019

[Reply]
petegz28 08:20 PM 10-14-2019
But hey he sucks right...

Ward's biggest problem is what unfortunately plagues most CB's and that's turning your head around. Plus he is a bit height challenged and tends to not play zone as well as man.

That being said for what we traded to get him he has been more than worth it.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 08:20 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I understand comprehending the written or in this case the typed word might be a daily challenge on your part but I did get told by 2 people that I was wrong about Veach not signing Brown and I also said when we sign him I will be wrong.

If my pessimism of Veach making a move to sign Brown bothers you so much I would suggest the ignore option or otherwise just not wasting the time to share what I am sure you think is a valued opinion on your part vis-a-vis my opinion on the matter.

But continue your rant as it apparently serves your value of self somehow and I would not want you to think any less of yourself than you apparently already do.
Your pessimism on everything chiefs related, ad nauseum, is the issue.

You act like this one instance is the first of you being an insufferable pussy.

A "Wont sniff the playoffs" thread mid game, and your other knee jerk, sky is falling antics just pile up as evidence to paint you as a dude who has no balls.

And of couse youre going to admit youre wrong if hes signed, because as with all delicate lil doom and gloom bitches, its your nature to assume the worst to protect your fragile emotional state, and be happy to be wrong when good things happen.

Its pathetic.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:22 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Ward's biggest problem is what unfortunately plagues most CB's and that's turning your head around. Plus he is a bit height challenged and tends to not play zone as well as man.

That being said for what we traded to get him he has been more than worth it.
Dude went 1 on 1 with the best WR in the league and held his ground and even had a pick. Meanwhile Breeland is still trying to find where Will Fuller is on the field
[Reply]
Hoover 08:22 PM 10-14-2019
Wait, they cut him for his remarks on Cousins?

Sign him!
[Reply]
petegz28 08:23 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Your pessimism on everything chiefs related, add nauseum, is the issue.

You act like this one instance is the first of you being an insufferable pussy.

A "Wont sniff the playoffs" thread mid game, and your other knee jerk sky is falling antics just pile up as evidence to paint you as a dude who has no ball.

And of couse youre going to admit youre wrong if hes signed, because as with all delicate lil doom and gloom bitches, its your nature to assume the worst to protect your feelings. and be happy to be wrong when good things happen.

Its pathetic.
Sorry, I stopped reading at "add nauseam".

What's pathetic is your inability to properly spell.
[Reply]
Don Corlemahomes 08:24 PM 10-14-2019
penbrook instantly ejaculates all over his 1999 first generation Sony Vaio every time he pulls up pff twitter
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:24 PM 10-14-2019
we sign this piece of shit yet?
[Reply]
Chief Northman 08:25 PM 10-14-2019
If Pederson cut Brown, Andy won’t want him.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:25 PM 10-14-2019
Dude went 1 on 1 with the best WR in the league and held his ground and even had a pick. Meanwhile Breeland is still trying to find where Will Fuller is on the field
Breeland has been fine. He has had his moments but all CB's do. You seem to forget that last year we has Scandrick running into other players. I'll take Breeland over that
[Reply]
Page 15 of 23
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Up