ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 300
« First < 111718192021 222324253171121 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 05:55 PM 11-03-2014
Carol is gonna kick some ass
[Reply]
notorious 07:13 PM 11-03-2014
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Carol is gonna kick some ass
She is the ultimate wolf in sheep's clothing.

It's going to be awesome.
[Reply]
Gonzo 11:53 PM 11-03-2014
Carol was my most disliked of group until last season when she became a hardass. Something tells me it's gonna be a Carol/Daryl slaughter-fest.
[Reply]
Rausch 12:07 AM 11-04-2014
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Something tells me it's gonna be a Carol/Daryl slaughter-fest.
I'd love to see an opening scene where Rick does that nervous thing where he looks one direction, then turns his head the opposite direction...then...

Reaches down...slowly pulls out....red handled machete.

Cut to opening credits.

You just see that machete now and you know it's on...
[Reply]
TinyEvel 12:30 AM 11-04-2014
Halfway through this episode I was like "Why the fuck am I watching this? The writing is terrible, and the story is slow. This sucks." Then I just hung in for a while, and was like 'Oh, right. Zombies"

but this show is turning into a pattern where they core Rick group plus or minus one to three people comes across a new community of people, and those people turn out to be not what they seem (the governor, Terminex, this cop bitch).

Clearly the zombies are just an environment. they aren't the real enemy. They are a "situation." They are the island in LOST, they are the nuclear war in fallout 3 they are the upside down boat in Poseidon adventure etc. They are just a situation that brings out extreme behavior in people. People are the real enemy and danger in this show.
duh, i know.
[Reply]
lcarus 01:07 AM 11-04-2014
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Beth would get plowed in the zombie apocalypse. That's for sure.
I like her. Her and her rabbit teeth.
[Reply]
Silock 01:20 AM 11-04-2014

[Reply]
Gonzo 01:25 AM 11-04-2014
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Halfway through this episode I was like "Why the fuck am I watching this? The writing is terrible, and the story is slow. This sucks." Then I just hung in for a while, and was like 'Oh, right. Zombies"

but this show is turning into a pattern where they core Rick group plus or minus one to three people comes across a new community of people, and those people turn out to be not what they seem (the governor, Terminex, this cop bitch).

Clearly the zombies are just an environment. they aren't the real enemy. They are a "situation." They are the island in LOST, they are the nuclear war in fallout 3 they are the upside down boat in Poseidon adventure etc. They are just a situation that brings out extreme behavior in people. People are the real enemy and danger in this show.
duh, i know.

I'm a huge defender of this show but ya, I get your point completely.
I think the writing has improved lately. The show is pretty much following the comics' storyline and the comics made a huge point of minimizing the zombies for a while and dealing more with the inhuman ways people begin treating one another in that situation.
If you go back to seasons 1 and 2, you'll notice some really shitty acting and so-so writing.
They've improved over the last few seasons...
I guess what it boils down to is yeah, it's gearing more towards dealing with assholes and the zombies are something they've learned to just deal with.
[Reply]
Gonzo 01:31 AM 11-04-2014

[Reply]
Gonzo 01:32 AM 11-04-2014

[Reply]
Gonzo 01:36 AM 11-04-2014
Attached: image.jpg (85.4 KB) 
[Reply]
Silock 02:49 AM 11-04-2014
lol

Best meme ever.
[Reply]
Kman34 06:41 AM 11-04-2014
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Halfway through this episode I was like "Why the **** am I watching this? The writing is terrible, and the story is slow. This sucks." Then I just hung in for a while, and was like 'Oh, right. Zombies"

duh, i know.

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 12:19 PM 11-04-2014

[Reply]
journeyscarab 12:23 PM 11-04-2014
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
:-)

CORAAL!
[Reply]
Page 21 of 300
« First < 111718192021 222324253171121 > Last »
Up