ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 650 of 660
« First < 150550600640646647648649650 651652653654 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
Saul Good 12:07 PM 06-26-2012
What is stopping her from coming to visit you in San Diego?
[Reply]
Canofbier 12:21 PM 06-26-2012
Originally Posted by Buck:
Let me clear things up.

She never lived here.

We met on a weight loss group chat thing.

We've both lost a bunch of weight. I befriended her months ago because we are interested in a lot of the same shit. I play video games and stuff with her all the time.

We joke around with each other all the time via text or whatnot.

I've grown to like her because she is the opposite sex and cool as ****. I never said anything because it was useless. So last night she told me that and it made me feel good and sort of sad to be honest because I can't even really try with her.

Anyways she's been talking for a while about coming to visit Socal, so maybe, but I doubt it.

Hope that clears things up. I want to reiterate that I'm not expecting anything to actually happen.
I think you have the right frame of mind. There's not a whole lot more that can happen when you're so far apart, but it sounds as though you genuinely like one another. I've known other people who met under similar circumstances and met their long-term significant other. It's not typical, but it can happen.

Anyway, you're right not to invest yourself too heavily into it before something actually happens. Who knows, though - maybe she comes to visit after all, and you two hit it off so well in person that you decide to throw caution to the wind and make it into something. In the mean time, you can just enjoy her company, just as you always have.
[Reply]
tooge 12:24 PM 06-26-2012
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Most people don't want to date short people, or broke people, or bald people, or people with crooked teeth, etc., either. What you have to realize is that not all "faults" are deal breakers. In fact, very few are.

In fact, I'm willing to bet that if you posted pictures of this chick in the "would you" thread that some people would say yes while others picked her apart.

So what? She's not perfect. She's not even close. Yet the positive things about her are enough that you look beyond them. Hell, you might not even notice them. (People are funny that way.) Girls tend to be very willing to look beyond physical flaws if the other positives are there.
I think you need to post Buck's pic in the would you thread and let the gals of CP pick it apart, or not.
[Reply]
Buck 12:37 PM 06-26-2012
Money. Also she's working on her Masters Degree right now. Oh I also live with my mom. Probably won't move out til like Sept.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:38 PM 06-26-2012
Money. Also she's working on her Masters Degree right now. Oh I also live with my mom. Probably won't move out til like Sept.
Whatever happened to the movie gig you and your buds got into?
[Reply]
Saul Good 12:40 PM 06-26-2012
Where does she live? What does a ticket cost?
[Reply]
Valiant 12:55 PM 06-26-2012
Let me clear things up.

She never lived here.

We met on a weight loss group chat thing.

We've both lost a bunch of weight. I befriended her months ago because we are interested in a lot of the same shit. I play video games and stuff with her all the time.

We joke around with each other all the time via text or whatnot.

I've grown to like her because she is the opposite sex and cool as ****. I never said anything because it was useless. So last night she told me that and it made me feel good and sort of sad to be honest because I can't even really try with her.

Anyways she's been talking for a while about coming to visit Socal, so maybe, but I doubt it.

Hope that clears things up. I want to reiterate that I'm not expecting anything to actually happen.
Yeah, that extra information changes the entire thing.
[Reply]
Valiant 12:58 PM 06-26-2012
Keep on, keeping on and good luck.
[Reply]
Valiant 12:58 PM 06-26-2012
Keep on, keeping on and good luck.
[Reply]
pr_capone 01:05 PM 06-26-2012
She would have to buy two tickets to fly and can't afford it?

/self loathing fat guy
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:07 PM 06-26-2012
Buck, please beat off, and realize there are thousands of hot women at your disposal in SD.
[Reply]
Brock 01:23 PM 06-26-2012
LOL. The equivalent of walking around on South Beach, and emailing some girl in Iowa.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 01:32 PM 06-26-2012
FUCK THE CHARGERS
[Reply]
Buck 03:23 PM 06-26-2012
You guys are acting like I'm crushed right now lol.
[Reply]
luv 03:27 PM 06-26-2012
You guys are acting like I'm crushed right now lol.
Probably because this is the date thread and not the weight loss thread.
[Reply]
Page 650 of 660
« First < 150550600640646647648649650 651652653654 > Last »
Up