ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 25
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>They are coming for the chop too
Rain Man 04:32 PM 07-06-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Not a big deal to me. I never participated because it looks silly and I try hard not to be "that guy".

But how do you actually stop the chop?
I think you become the Comets and the hand signals are arcing up and then down like a comet across the sky.

I'm really liking this Comets possibility.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:27 PM 07-06-2020
Good. Literally nobody is going to care about losing that unoriginal crap.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:55 PM 07-12-2020

It’s time for the Chiefs to defuse the cultural offenses they enable and reflecthttps://t.co/iqEZp9p1bN

— Vahe Gregorian (@vgregorian) July 12, 2020

[Reply]
eDave 02:58 PM 07-12-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Little Distant Circling Hawk checking in.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 04:30 PM 07-12-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:

Fuck you.

— F.A.X. Howard (@FAX_online) July 12, 2020

[Reply]
R Clark 05:55 PM 07-12-2020
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Got it right!
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:29 PM 07-12-2020
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
:-) well said, Mr FAX
[Reply]
Frazod 02:59 PM 07-12-2020
Vahe Gregorian can go fuck himself.

And the embarrassing remnants of that sorry ass fishwrap can't go bankrupt and out of business fast enough.
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:23 PM 07-12-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Vahe Gregorian can go **** himself.

And the embarrassing remnants of that sorry ass fishwrap can't go bankrupt and out of business fast enough.
I am surprised the KC Star still has press credentials with the Chiefs. All they do is run hit pieces against them and their players.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:12 PM 07-12-2020
fuckin' vahe has gone senile

shouldn't be surprised since he was at the head of the crusade to destroy tyreek hill
[Reply]
Frazod 03:21 PM 07-12-2020
He's probably still pissed off about the Super Bowl. Nobody hates the Chiefs like the staff of the star.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 03:45 PM 07-12-2020
"Let's take down a monument," whispered just right. Might be the magic you wanted.
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:24 PM 07-12-2020
Due to COVID precautions- the KC Star will not be allowed at Arrowhead One.

Done.
[Reply]
MahiMike 05:29 PM 07-12-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Due to COVID precautions- the KC Star will not be allowed at Arrowhead One.

Done.
Defund the Media.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 05:59 PM 07-12-2020
The Chiefs (similar to the Braves in baseball) have been incredibly fortunate by having a team that has abysmal racial stereotypes in league like Washington that has allowed the Chiefs to escape the lionshare of national scrutiny.

The moment Washington changes their name, that media scrutiny is going to firebomb the Chiefs. It'll be interesting to see how Clark and company respond to it. My gut tells me that the Chop will be a goner, but I'm not sure much else about the team will need to change.

The Chiefs, for their part, have made very legitimate overtures to the Native American community and have a lot of fans hailing from significant Native American communities in Oklahoma. With how the Chiefs actively worked with Native American communities for the drum tradition, it makes me wonder if the Chiefs are/would actively work behind the scenes to perhaps create a new chant (in leiu of the chop) perhaps with creatives from the Native American community. Fans won't like change, but the Chiefs had zero hesitation on pulling their Touchdown song (I can't even remember why) and after a few angry fans spoke out, and got over it, we now have a much better song thanks to Travis Kelce.

I think the Chiefs are forward thinking enough to anticipate the issue here and find common ground, the org has definitely done so before (linked article below):

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nf...176614726.html
[Reply]
Page 7 of 25
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up