ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Bill Snyder Ruined The Future Of K-State Football
Titty Meat 02:51 PM 11-16-2017
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/col...184976418.html

:-) Leavitt was a damn good coach at USF and the reason why Colorado turned it around last year as the DC and went to shit when he left. Instead K-State will hire Snyder's unqualified son.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 05:18 PM 11-16-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
NOPE

Snyder coaches forever. No need to worry about the kid.
Mr. Burns lives..................
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 09:21 PM 11-16-2017
Originally Posted by Scooter Libby:
The Big 12 is complete garbage. You don't think Jimmy could compete? Hell Matt Campbell and IOWA STATE is.
I'm certain Leavitt could compete. I'm saying that the moment DS was left on the bench in favor of Jake Waters, the music died.

I understand why he went with Waters. Had to give baby Lockett enough touches. But Sams would have been a bad ass.
[Reply]
bobbything 09:29 AM 11-17-2017
The humble good guy act that is the Snyder mythology has been a nice front forever. He's just like every other coach on the planet, though. Arrogant, controlling, and loves to hear the sound of his own voice.

This article doesn't shock me at all.
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 02:09 PM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
I'm certain Leavitt could compete. I'm saying that the moment DS was left on the bench in favor of Jake Waters, the music died.

I understand why he went with Waters. Had to give baby Lockett enough touches. But Sams would have been a bad ass.
sams was a washout...he had potential, but only as part of a system IMHO.
[Reply]
notorious 05:39 PM 11-17-2017
KSU football has a future?
[Reply]
jaa1025 05:42 PM 11-17-2017
There is no chance that Sean Snyder will be coach especially with the way this year has been. This is the last horrah for this entire coaching staff. Leavitt will likely coach. Venables is a dark horse candidate as well. I'd love for Mangino to come back as OC.
[Reply]
Dante84 05:59 PM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:
sams was a washout...he had potential, but only as part of a system IMHO.
Yeah, I was excited about Sams at the time, but after I heard about the home invasion story, I stopped losing sleep over it.

http://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/20...aniel_sam.html
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:52 PM 11-17-2017
If you had any self respect whatsoever you'd wait until Bill Snyder retires and hire the best person for the job.

Or fire him now for trying to cement a legacy like he's a South American dictator.
[Reply]
NWTF 07:15 PM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by jaa1025:
There is no chance that Sean Snyder will be coach especially with the way this year has been. This is the last horrah for this entire coaching staff. Leavitt will likely coach. Venables is a dark horse candidate as well. I'd love for Mangino to come back as OC.
Thats what I think as far a Sean Snyder replacing Bill. If they would have had a good year I could have easily seen it happening with Bill saying everything is in place, but the way this year went I cant see it.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:26 PM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by jaa1025:
Venables could be a good coach but I prefer someone who already has experience. Chad Morris IMO would be a great hire. Didnt Mangino get fired at ISU? Think his offense wqs figured out in 2009.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:45 PM 11-17-2017
K-State gave Snyder too much power and after he “retires” and his son is named head coach, the program will slink back into nothingness and no coach worth his salt would even consider the job.

Gene Taylor is the program’s only hope.

Otherwise, back to 1-11 they go...
[Reply]
LiveSteam 09:50 PM 11-17-2017
Chad May
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:05 PM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Chad May
Scott Frost
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:05 PM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
K-State gave Snyder too much power and after he “retires” and his son is named head coach, the program will slink back into nothingness and no coach worth his salt would even consider the job.

Gene Taylor is the program’s only hope.

Otherwise, back to 1-11 they go...
KU has hope for a B12 win? ::-):
[Reply]
007 11:06 PM 11-17-2017
They dropped like a rock the last time Snyder retired. I don't see any truly quality coaches wanting to come to KSU.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up