ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 263 of 358
« First < 163213253259260261262263 264265266267273313 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
Monkey God 05:07 PM 03-03-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
"Softball Coach" - we're still live for the student being female I believe.
Just got here, and that's the first thing I thought.
[Reply]
Fish 05:10 PM 03-03-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
"Softball Coach" - we're still live for the student being female I believe.

[Reply]
Chief Pagan 05:17 PM 03-03-2020
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky:
Am I having a stroke or is that completely retarded? It's a felony to sleep with someone who is 18 and in high school if you are a teacher at a different school?

So if I'm a TA at a university and sleep with an 18 y/o high schooler, that's a felony? It would be legal otherwise, but since I'm a teacher somewhere in the state, it's a felony.
I was wondering this also but it didn’t seem clear whether the student was 18 or not.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:30 PM 03-03-2020
[QUOTE=MatriculatingHank;14822247]Alabama Teacher and Softball Coach Is Accused of Having Sex with Student

https://people.com/crime/alabama-tea...d-sex-student/

Am I just old, or is anyone else wondering why the hell would any 17 year old boy (however old this twit is) tell anyone about what he was doing with this woman? Just look at those lips, for god's sake . . .

And where were these women when I was in high school?
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 05:34 PM 03-03-2020
Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank:
Alabama Teacher and Softball Coach Is Accused of Having Sex with Student

A 22-year-old Alabama elementary school teacher has been arrested for allegedly having sex with a high school student, say authorities.

On Friday night, Catherine Lynn Coffey was charged with being a school employee engaging in a sex act with a student and engaging in sexual contact with a student younger than 19, both felonies, the Madison County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement obtained by PEOPLE.

Authorities interviewed the alleged victim after learning about the allegations on Feb. 24, the statement says. Coffey was subsequently arrested.

She is accused of having sex with the student from August to December of 2019.
100 percent innocent.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:25 PM 03-03-2020

A 22-year-old Alabama elementary school teacher has been arrested for allegedly having sex with a high school student, say authorities.

On Friday night, Catherine Lynn Coffey was charged with being a school employee engaging in a sex act with a student and engaging in sexual contact with a student younger than 19, both felonies, the Madison County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement obtained by PEOPLE.

Authorities interviewed the alleged victim after learning about the allegations on Feb. 24, the statement says. Coffey was subsequently arrested.

She is accused of having sex with the student from August to December of 2019.
She's been a bad girl and must be punished. 6 months house arrest at my house
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:27 PM 03-03-2020
Amazing how girls can transform themselves. Not very cute at all without makeup.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:46 PM 03-03-2020
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Amazing how girls can transform themselves. Not very cute at all without makeup.
I appreciate those who do make themselves beautiful. As for the mug shot, not many people look great at that moment.
[Reply]
RocKhawks 01:47 AM 03-04-2020
[QUOTE=Megatron96;14823193]

Am I just old, or is anyone else wondering why the hell would any 17 year old boy (however old this twit is) tell anyone about what he was doing with this woman? Just look at those lips, for god's sake . . .

And where were these women when I was in high school?

THAT'S WHAT I SAID! Dude just screwed himself over, no more hot teacher to bang, UNLESS he has another teacher he hasn't said anything about lol
[Reply]
scho63 03:53 AM 03-04-2020
The more I look at her photos, the crazier her eyes look and she is starting to scare me........:-)

And for the record by the photos;

1. Innocent
2. Innocent
3. Guilty
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:00 AM 03-04-2020
I'd volunteer to fist her at the jail. You know, just to make sure she's not carrying contraband.
[Reply]
Kman34 07:06 AM 03-04-2020
Leaning towards early release in my custody.... need to examine more evidence..
[Reply]
Valiant 08:29 AM 03-04-2020
Yeah I am not sure why they even went after her. He was never a student of hers. They are very close in age. This one needs the spirit of the law instead of the letter.
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 11:27 AM 03-04-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
I was wondering this also but it didn’t seem clear whether the student was 18 or not.
The article didn't mention the age of the student. I was just going off of the quote in the article where it mentioned "a student under the age of 19," which obviously includes completely legal 18 year olds.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:46 PM 03-04-2020
[QUOTE=RocKhawks;14824018]
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

THAT'S WHAT I SAID! Dude just screwed himself over, no more hot teacher to bang, UNLESS he has another teacher he hasn't said anything about lol
Youth is just completely wasted on the young . . . if I were this kid, the moment she started up with me, I'd have done things to her that would've scared farm animals right out of the county. There would've been latex, ball gags, riding crops . . . and I'd make her involve her little friend there too. what's she gonna do? Tell on me?
[Reply]
Page 263 of 358
« First < 163213253259260261262263 264265266267273313 > Last »
Up