ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 19
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Stafford on the Trade block
Dante84 05:14 PM 01-23-2021
You gotta think Denver or Oakland would try and make it happen if they want to compete with KC and SD in the next 2 years.

And this from Detroit: pic.twitter.com/M0L46PzCw2

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 23, 2021

[Reply]
Oxford 12:08 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
If they let him get any input on where he's going, I bet he goes to Washington, Indy or SF even though he doesn't exactly match SFs system. Doubt the raiders would even want to trade for him and he wouldn't want to go to Denver.
I think if the Raiders had a deal in place to trade Carr, they'd absolutely be in on him.
[Reply]
Shields68 12:16 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by Oxford:
I think if the Raiders had a deal in place to trade Carr, they'd absolutely be in on him.
Given the number of QB's available and rookies coming in, I doubt anyone would give up any value for Carr. Maybe after the Draft and after Watkins, Stafford are resolved.
[Reply]
-King- 12:16 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Ok? I don't see how this refuted anything I said or what it proves..

But ok... My turn

[Reply]
crispystl 12:20 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Wouldn't it be ironic if the Bears traded away a boatload of picks to land Watson; the guy they could have taken had they not traded up to get Trubisky. :-)
Oh man..I doubt they would just because of that. But if they did it would be an epic fail.
[Reply]
oldman 12:35 PM 01-27-2021
I just have never seen Stafford as a top 10 QB. While you might make arguements he's never had a "complete" team, I'd point out PMII took us to the AFC Championship game with Boob Sutton as the DC. True enough he had Hill, Kelce, and for a short while, Hunt as his weapons. The bottom line is, for all his altheltic talents, he just doesn't seem to have what it takes to break into the top 10.
That said, send him to a team with a wad of cash and some high draft picks like the Jets and he'll be better.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 12:39 PM 01-27-2021
Obviously...anyone on this board would at least consider a trade of Mahomes for Stafford straight up.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:48 PM 01-27-2021
anyone who thinks Matt Stafford and Kirk Cousins are equals forfeits all rights to claim any football knowledge whatsoever.
[Reply]
-King- 12:53 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
anyone who thinks Matt Stafford and Kirk Cousins are equals forfeits all rights to claim any football knowledge whatsoever.
They're both teir two QBs. One just throws for more yards than the other while the other competes more passes and throws touchdowns at a higher rate.

In your opinion, what is Stafford much better than Kirk at? I'll give you arm strength. What else?
[Reply]
staylor26 01:59 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
That’s King for you. It’s blatantly obvious that he doesn’t have a fucking clue any time he tries to talk football.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:01 PM 01-27-2021
They're both teir two QBs. One just throws for more yards than the other while the other competes more passes and throws touchdowns at a higher rate.

In your opinion, what is Stafford much better than Kirk at? I'll give you arm strength. What else?
Because it’s obvious to anybody that has watched them play that Stafford is a superior talent overall.

He’s never had the luxury of a good defense or a great running game. His OL’s for the most part have been shit. The only thing he’s truly had to work with are some talented WR’s.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:04 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by crispystl:
Oh man..I doubt they would just because of that. But if they did it would be an epic fail.
It would be such a Bears thing to do that I'll be shocked if it doesn't happen.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:05 PM 01-27-2021
Stafford is not Cousins.

Cousins is the worst kind of game manager - the kind that can fool people into thinking he's not.
[Reply]
ralittleus 02:06 PM 01-27-2021
Indy
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:09 PM 01-27-2021

umm, fucking everything.
[Reply]
Sofa King 02:10 PM 01-27-2021
Watson to the NFC and Stafford staying there would be great. Watson kicking the shit out of the Cowboys, Eagles and Giants twice a year would be great.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 19
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up