ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 300
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116166 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
J Diddy 09:10 PM 03-22-2015
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I'm going to go ahead and admit this - the show is losing steam with me, and I don't have a real good explanation as to why. And it appears from the conversations on here that the only ones still loving it are the ones that are the avid comic followers.

Am I wrong? What is wrong with me?
Never read the comics but I still love the show.
[Reply]
58-4ever 09:25 PM 03-22-2015
The show is better than ever and I've never read the comics.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:06 PM 03-22-2015
Ya I have no clue what's gonna happen...why did michonne knock him out...maybe to stop the chaos. Curious as to the walkers with W...def has to be a bad group near
[Reply]
NewChief 10:56 PM 03-22-2015
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Ya I have no clue what's gonna happen...why did michonne knock him out...maybe to stop the chaos. Curious as to the walkers with W...def has to be a bad group near
Michonne likes the possibility of Alexandria. Rick was clearly unhinged. While he was right in what he said, how much different was it from what the carnibals and other baddies have said? I Like how they're complicating Rick.
[Reply]
kcxiv 11:03 PM 03-22-2015
I'm going to go ahead and admit this - the show is losing steam with me, and I don't have a real good explanation as to why. And it appears from the conversations on here that the only ones still loving it are the ones that are the avid comic followers.

i read up to comic 102 ish? and i still love the show. Something like thiat, can pretty much go on forever and ill like it.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:05 AM 03-23-2015
In a word, . . . Bladdowwww!!!
Attached: Walking Dead.jpg (59.6 KB) 
[Reply]
vailpass 12:24 AM 03-23-2015
Quick shout out to the comic readers for being careful not to spoil for the non-readers. I don't watch much tv but I dvr a Walking and Talking then batch watch when it's time. I know it's tempting to tell what you've read, thanks for "spoilering".
[Reply]
smith11 12:32 AM 03-23-2015
Originally Posted by petegz28:
And something tells me this gal that runs Alexandria has some sort of secret.
spoiler alert--she used to be bruce jenner
[Reply]
J Diddy 01:54 AM 03-23-2015
Q for the comic book readers?

As the show progresses, how far are we from the current point in the comics?

Curious, because once that point happens it's going to get really weird.
[Reply]
Gonzo 05:35 AM 03-23-2015
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
Q for the comic book readers?

As the show progresses, how far are we from the current point in the comics?

Curious, because once that point happens it's going to get really weird.
It's kind of hard to put into perspective but I'd say that at it's current pace, the show is about two seasons away, maybe. They've got about three major events, (IIRC) to go.
The comics have kinda hit a real lull lately.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 05:56 AM 03-23-2015
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
It's kind of hard to put into perspective but I'd say that at it's current pace, the show is about two seasons away, maybe. They've got about three major events, (IIRC) to go.
The comics have kinda hit a real lull lately.
I suggested a similar timeline earlier. I think by 2017, maybe 2017 mid-season the show is completely in its own territory.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:31 AM 03-23-2015

You're not wrong. I'm growing a little tired of it too for some reason. Not enough to hate it or anything, and I am enjoying this season, but like I said earlier...this thing will never end. There will be no cure, no settlement that's ever safe, no end to the threat of walkers...after a while, it's just going to get old IMO. We'll see. Looking forward to the finale next week.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 06:41 AM 03-23-2015
Too many storylines jammed into one episode.

- Carl and his new sweetie pie in the woods
- Michonne& Rosita go chase Sasha as she has her pity party meltdown
- Arron & Daryl in the wild
- Dealing with the aftermath of the botched run where two separate groups lost members
- Rick vs. Pete

They could have a taken two of those storylines and created a great episode. Instead they crammed all 5 into one episode and half assed all of them.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 07:37 AM 03-23-2015
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
He was scaring the natives waving a gun around, covered in blood, some of it his some not, ranting almost incoherently about how “You don’t know what it’s like!” If he’d kept winding himself up someone would have been shot.
If it helps any that fight went down almost exactly like it did in the comics.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:17 AM 03-23-2015
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
He was scaring the natives waving a gun around, covered in blood, some of it his some not, ranting almost incoherently about how “You don’t know what it’s like!” If he’d kept winding himself up someone would have been shot.
If it helps any that fight went down almost exactly like it did in the comics.
Works for me...not used to rick acting crazy and unhinged much
[Reply]
Page 66 of 300
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116166 > Last »
Up