Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Hall of Classics>My theory: How to eliminate girls' control over sex
KCChiefsMan 11:47 PM 04-29-2004
./
[Reply]
JazzzLovr 09:11 AM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by ndbbm:
I think Jazzlover may be the sole reason i come out to Arrowhead this year. Well, and a few others.
I just insulted the Baron of B5. I may not be allowed at Arrowhead anymore.
[Reply]
Phobia 09:14 AM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by JazzzLovr:
I just insulted the Baron of B5. I may not be allowed at Arrowhead anymore.
Dartgod, 2 years of trying to tell her and she finally understands. You should have a party or something.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:56 AM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by cadmonkey:
. How tough is it to come across tickets out there?
Probably depends how good your timing and aim are.......
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 09:58 AM 04-30-2004
you guys don't like me because I can talk about things that most people would be embarassed to talk about. I'm comfortable with myself, I'm just more open and that offends most of you because a lot of you are not secure. That's alright though.

and yes, I know, I'm the only person to ever talk about sex on this board or other issues that do not involve football. I'm the only one.

you guys are so hypocritical is makes me laugh.

I know, not a single one of you guys have ever jacked off in your lives, none of you guys have gotten drunk and said or did something stupid.

Nothing bad ever happens to you guys, your lives are GREAT!
[Reply]
Pennywise 10:03 AM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan:
you guys don't like me because I can talk about things that most people would be embarassed to talk about. I'm comfortable with myself, I'm just more open and that offends most of you because a lot of you are not secure. That's alright though.

and yes, I know, I'm the only person to ever talk about sex on this board or other issues that do not involve football. I'm the only one.

I know, not a single one of you guys have ever jacked off in your lives, none of you guys have gotten drunk and said or did something stupid.

Cheer up man...

GUCCI, GUCCI, GUCCI!
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:07 AM 04-30-2004

I know, not a single one of you guys have ever jacked off in your lives, ...

EASY!

No need to go overboard there. I've jacked off more times than I care to recall. Matter a fact, there isn't a day that goes by that I'm not either smacking johnnie behind the ears or at least contemplating it.
[Reply]
Phobia 10:17 AM 04-30-2004

Yeah. It's us, not you. Face it, Paul. You're going through an awkward stage in your life. You're in your early 20's and you haven't sorted out your priorities (ie: haven't grown up). There's nothing wrong with that, it's part of the process. Some people do it earlier than others. Until you do (grow up), you're going to be subjected to some ridicule, especially with the material you throw out here. I'm not saying that you're immature to insult you - just increase your awareness.

When you can learn to laugh at yourself (instead of lashing out), you'll find your experience on ChiefsPlanet to be much more enjoyable.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:18 AM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by Phobia:

When you can learn to laugh at yourself (instead of lashing out), you'll find your experience on ChiefsPlanet to be much more enjoyable.
Agreed. The opportunity to laugh at YOU daily keeps me coming back to the Planet. By the way, thanks :-)
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 10:21 AM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Yeah. It's us, not you. Face it, Paul. You're going through an awkward stage in your life. You're in your early 20's and you haven't sorted out your priorities (ie: haven't grown up). There's nothing wrong with that, it's part of the process. Some people do it earlier than others. Until you do (grow up), you're going to be subjected to some ridicule, especially with the material you throw out here. I'm not saying that you're immature to insult you - just increase your awareness.

ya, you are so much better than me. I know.
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 10:22 AM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Agreed. The opportunity to laugh at YOU daily keeps me coming back to the Planet. By the way, thanks :-)

hey, I do what I can.
[Reply]
Phobia 10:22 AM 04-30-2004
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
:-) FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:24 AM 04-30-2004

No, no, no......

Not better, more efficient. Phobes is just as big of a ding-dong as you, but he's more efficient in doing it. You are a cargo plane, while he operates mainly in Stealth mode.
[Reply]
Phobia 10:26 AM 04-30-2004
Where did you get that out of what I typed? I'm not better, just older. What I'm trying to tell you (what I've been trying to tell you) is that I've been where you are. My pecker thought for me exclusively until it was too late. I was married to a completely disfunctional and chemically imbalanced woman. But, she sure was hot and a major nympho in the sack. I had achieved every man's errrrr boy's dream.
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:28 AM 04-30-2004
KCCM....
I don't know that its correct to say that "nobody likes you". When a person posts some off the wall material, its going to come back on them...Ask Gunther fan about the time he almost saw a neked newscaster at training camp, ask Gochiefs about getting cyberdrunk, ask taco about looking like Tattoo.

You have made treads ranging from not serving people based on their looks, judgments on women, flown off the handle at your roomate for being a virgin, followed by threads about how chics can't take it when you put the thunderdomeheadedwarrior to them, complained about women being bitches all the time, and now you're the guy from that citibank credit protection commercial.........you know...the one with the black lady at the hair dresser......"my giiiiiiirl robot"...
(really wish I had a pic of that lady to insert here)
Paul...."this is gonna be the beeeest prom evar! hee hahee"

I'm guessing the problem is that you think Pam Anderson is in your class, when you need to be content with Roseanne.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 10:29 AM 04-30-2004
Maybe you should read that again. :-)
[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up