ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Hall of Classics>Women and Fire Fighters
chris 10:04 PM 11-11-2004
Being recently divorced after 13 years of marriage, I joined eHarmony.com and started emailng with numerous women.

One was pretty cool. After 4 months of emails, I decided to drive 3 hours to have lunch with her.

She was intelligent, witty, blond, and beautiful. WOW.

After lunch we walked around town talking; then passed a fire station. Her 3 yr son was with us and I got the BRIGHT idea to see if a Fire fighter would give us a tour.

This big burly guy said "sure" and proceeded to show us all the trucks and equipment. Fun for all was had.

Since the lunch, we sent emails back & forth planning my next trip for next week.

I'm thinking this is great! Someone like me who hasn't played the game for all these years has hit the jackpot with this wonderful woman.

THEN YESTERDAY, I get a email stating that she and the firefighter had "ran into" each other, and now they want a relationship with each other!! And the email ended with the dreaded words...."I hope we can still be friends".

Moral of the story: On a first date, don't go to a fire station.

:-)
[Reply]
alanm 09:04 PM 11-12-2004
Originally Posted by philfree:
So you got a date of the net and then took her and her kid to meet a bunch of stud fire fighters? :-) Not smart IMO. Think man!

PhilFree :-)
His date was a playah. He's better off.:-)
[Reply]
Skip Towne 09:27 PM 11-12-2004
Originally Posted by PastorMikH:
We had one on our Dept that was a FemiNazi. She was straight and married, but didn't like the thought of having to have the help of a guy. She actually tried to stick me with sexual harrasement one time when she was struggling to put some heavy stuff back on the truck and I said, "Why don't you move over and let a man do that."
Now that is rep for damned sure.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 09:33 PM 11-12-2004
Next to cops, firemen are the laziest people on earth. They work 48 on and 24 off. When they are "on" they play cards all day. Until the captain tells them to wash the firetrucks for the fourth time in three days.
[Reply]
KCHawg 09:34 PM 11-12-2004
Hey Angel! I have a uniform!
[Reply]
chiefs4me 09:34 PM 11-12-2004
No fires in your town??
[Reply]
JimNasium 09:39 PM 11-12-2004
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
All it means is that he wasn't bright enough to be a market researcher.
Or a public health professional. Hmmm, perhaps I am eligible for some type of uniform.... :hmmm:

[Reply]
Phobia 09:40 PM 11-12-2004
Originally Posted by chiefs4me:
No fires in your town??
There's a fire in my pants at the moment. Are you busy?
[Reply]
Phobia 09:41 PM 11-12-2004
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
Or a public health professional. Hmmm, perhaps I am eligible for some type of uniform.... :-)

Holy crap. When did the Amish begin wearing uniforms?
[Reply]
JimNasium 09:42 PM 11-12-2004
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Holy crap. When did the Amish begin wearing uniforms?
Quit making fun of Kevin's dad you meanie.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 09:52 PM 11-12-2004
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
Or a public health professional. Hmmm, perhaps I am eligible for some type of uniform.... :-)

Well, an orange jumpsuit would probably fit any of you gubment employees. You're all thieves.
[Reply]
chiefs4me 10:04 PM 11-12-2004
Originally Posted by Phobia:
There's a fire in my pants at the moment. Are you busy?

umh,,,,,,no
[Reply]
KcMizzou 10:40 PM 11-12-2004
Originally Posted by chiefs4me:
umh,,,,,,no
Sweet. Nuthin' to it but to do it, Phob.
[Reply]
PastorMikH 10:48 PM 11-12-2004
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
Now that is rep for sure.

Actually, me and her dad had been on the same bowling team for a year or better and I was actually just joking around with her. I pretty much left her alone after that and just sat back with the rest of the guys laughing at her when she'd struggle with something.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 11:00 PM 11-12-2004
Originally Posted by PastorMikH:
Actually, me and her dad had been on the same bowling team for a year or better and I was actually just joking around with her. I pretty much left her alone after that and just sat back with the rest of the guys laughing at her when she'd struggle with something.
OK, I enjoyed it a lot anyhow. Just stand the average woman up next to the average man and the difference is obvious. Those feminazis that want equality don't seem to notice the difference. I really enjoy what they have that we don't but they don't seem to return the favor.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 11:04 PM 11-12-2004
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
Next to cops, firemen are the laziest people on earth. They work 48 on and 24 off.
Wait... I work 36 hours a week... in 3 days time.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up