ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 73 of 100
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CBS: The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs
diqlix 09:12 AM 01-04-2021
Mentions the Chiefs several times, so figured you guys would want to see it.

The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs

Forget the Ravens. Forget the Bucs. The team you don't want to play in January is the Buffalo Bills.

With all due respect to the Packers, the AFC's No. 2 overall seed may very well be the second-best team in the NFL.

The Bills crushed the Dolphins 56-26 in a game Miami needed for their playoff hopes. And maybe we didn't see a 30-point win coming, but it's in line with what the Bills have been doing to teams in recent weeks.

Buffalo has had a top-five scoring defense since Week 12. If not for the Hail Murray they would have finished on a 10-game win streak dating back to before Halloween.

And then there's Josh Allen. The third-year franchise quarterback has, in consecutive weeks, set the Bills single-season records for passing touchdowns and passing yards.

What I love most about the Bills is that they aren't even letting teams hang around. Since that Week 10 loss to the Cardinals, not a single team has finished within a possession of the Bills.

I go back to that Week 6 loss to the Chiefs. Head coach Sean McDermott picked his poison and let the Chiefs' run game beat them up so that Patrick Mahomes wouldn't. Kansas City rushed for 245 yards and Mahomes passed for 225 yards.

But with about 5 minutes left in the game and down 23-17, the Bills forced a Clyde Edwards-Helaire fumble that would have given the Bills the ball at the Kansas City 31.

They would have had a chance to take the lead against the Chiefs there. But instead, the replay showed Edwards-Helaire's knee was down just before the ball came out. Mahomes took the Chiefs down for the field goal and that provided the final margin of victory.

Allen is a better quarterback today than he was then. The defense is playing far better ball. And after sweeping the Patriots and beating the likes of the Seahawks and Steelers, the Bills now know how to win big games.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...insider-notes/
[Reply]
diqlix 05:45 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
you don’t know shit about anything to do with Tyreek

Go kill yourself
I know that he said “You should be scared of me too, bitch” to a female.

I know he plead Guilty to abusing her before.

That’s all I need to know.

I don’t know if he hurt his child, but the previous 2 things are all anyone needs to know.
[Reply]
tredadda 05:47 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by daquix:
Because they couldn’t prove it.

The DA said he believes a crime had been committed but he couldn’t prove it.

If this was someone who hadn’t been convicted of violence in the past, maybe he gets the benefit of the doubt.

But he was in the past.

And we all heard what he said on audio tape.

Let’s be honest here - If he wasn’t a Chief, no one on this forum would be defending him in the same way.
Yet you believe with no proof. So the people who are paid to find evidence found none but you have all the answers because of a phone message without the benefit of hearing everything.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 05:48 PM 01-05-2021
Bills had a harder schedule.

Bills had a strength of schedule of .512
Chiefs has a strength of schedule of .465
Couldn’t possibly have anything to do with the 14-2 Chiefs being on the Bills schedule.
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:50 PM 01-05-2021

Banning someone from a thread screams “I don’t want any dissenting opinions”.

Probably stems from a guilty heart.
Threads have topics.

You never once were on topic, plus were clearly baiting people into talking about a different topic.

So, you were booted.

Continuing the topic here will get you booted from this thread, too, as it's against the rules to circumvent bans (and again, it's off topic).

(and ftr, I didn't boot anyone from that thread, which just means multiple mods agree)
[Reply]
diqlix 05:50 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Yet you believe with no proof. So the people who are paid to find evidence found none but you have all the answers because of a phone message without the benefit of hearing everything.
I already said that I don’t know if the child abuse stuff is real.

Maybe that didn’t happen. Maybe she made it up.

But it doesn’t matter, because he is an abuser either way.

He plead GUILTY to abusing her in 2015 and apologized under oath.

There is no taking that back.

It happened.

We also heard what he said on the audio tape.

The child stuff would just be ANOTHER additional abuse. Not the first.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:50 PM 01-05-2021
Because they couldn’t prove it.

The DA said he believes a crime had been committed but he couldn’t prove it.

If this was someone who hadn’t been convicted of violence in the past, maybe he gets the benefit of the doubt.

But he was in the past.

And we all heard what he said on audio tape.

Let’s be honest here - If he wasn’t a Chief, no one on this forum would be defending him in the same way.
There's a couple threads that go into extreme detail in Tyreek's case. Long story short, Hill didn't abuse his son, ever. His gf and his gf's mother did, however. Cristal tried to blackmail him when she found out he was going to get a big extension. Btw, the same girl that accused him of domestic abuse in college, which also proved to be false.

It was a classic case of gold-diggery.

Taking the she-devil's advocate side of this is not a good look for you. You should bow out of that asap.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:52 PM 01-05-2021
I literally already said that I don’t know if the child abuse stuff is real.

I then said, it doesn’t matter whether it’s real, because he is an abused either way.

It happened.

Again, there are threads that go into this.

Hill pled guilty because his dipshit PD told him he could keep playing football if he did. It was a plea deal, plain and simple.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:52 PM 01-05-2021
You see, you wasted almost 2 full days trying to be a passive aggressive cunt and all you had to do was push the Tyreek Hill button to get people irritated at you. All that wasted effort :-)
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:55 PM 01-05-2021
As I understand it he pled guilty before because he was advised to and could not afford defense. The charge was was a low level misdemeanor with a miniscule fine.

As I also understand it, the supposed crime that wasn't charged may have been committed by the mother, and that the general belief is that Hill told her he was leaving (finally) and that the recording was an attempt at entrapment that failed. There've been stories circulating that both she and members of her family have been investigated for wrongdoing in the case, but I'm not aware of anything beyond that.

It does however, appear to be yet another instance of an athlete getting himself (repeatedly) into an unwise social situation.

Personally, I think if there was more evidence or even more belief in his guilt as an abuser, that he wouldn't be in the league right now, much less have signed a contact extension.

Then again, there's video of Kareem Hunt kicking a woman in a hallway (obviously connected to his release here) and the Browns and the NFL are both apparently happy with him playing.
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:57 PM 01-05-2021
Not that that matters in the context of this discussion. The Bills aren't going to make the AFC championship.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:57 PM 01-05-2021
Bills fan got sick of people calling Josh Allen a spaz boy and his defense a bag of moldy dicks, so he resorted to uninformed Tyreek Hill smack.

Guy got desperate.
[Reply]
PHOG 05:59 PM 01-05-2021
I know that he said “You should be scared of me too, bitch” to a female.

I know he plead Guilty to abusing her before.

That’s all I need to know.

I don’t know if he hurt his child, but the previous 2 things are all anyone needs to know.
Can we get rid of this assclown already?
[Reply]
diqlix 06:00 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
There's a couple threads that go into extreme detail in Tyreek's case. Long story short, Hill didn't abuse his son, ever. His gf and his gf's mother did, however. Cristal tried to blackmail him when she found out he was going to get a big extension. Btw, the same girl that accused him of domestic abuse in college, which also proved to be false.

It was a classic case of gold-diggery.

Taking the she-devil's advocate side of this is not a good look for you. You should bow out of that asap.
I understand that fans of any team will use endless excuses in order to justify keeping a star player.

I have no doubt that there is a long thread full of excuses.

Ravens fans did the same for Ray Rice and he knocked that girl out cold on VIDEO.

We listened to Hill, on audio tape, say “You should be scared of me too bitch”.

How many times have you said that to a woman?

Never?

Me either.

“You should be scared of me too, bitch” in response to her saying that a child is afraid of him is not a proper response.

It’s the response of an aggressive individual.
[Reply]
PHOG 06:00 PM 01-05-2021
I already said that I don’t know if the child abuse stuff is real.

Maybe that didn’t happen. Maybe she made it up.

But it doesn’t matter, because he is an abuser either way.

It happened.

Get lost!
[Reply]
diqlix 06:01 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Bills fan got sick of people calling Josh Allen a spaz boy and his defense a bag of moldy dicks, so he resorted to uninformed Tyreek Hill smack.

Guy got desperate.
No this started in another thread about Von Miller / Hill and a mod with a short temper banned me from the thread so it spilled over into this thread.

I didn’t bring it into this thread. Someone else brought it up that I got banned in the other thread.
[Reply]
Page 73 of 100
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783 > Last »
Up