ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 96
« First < 142021222324 252627283474 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>****2020 Donald Trump re-election campaign thread****
Hammock Parties 08:19 PM 02-11-2019
Eight stars for eight years.

YUUUUUGE rally in El Paso tonight.

It looks like Beto only has 900 guests at his so called March, tiny! We have over 35000 in attendance. 8000 inside and tens of thousands in the parking lot and streets. @realDonaldTrump had 70,000+ RSVPs and thousands couldn’t make it. #winning

— Brad Parscale (@parscale) February 12, 2019

[Reply]
Over Yonder 07:24 PM 05-16-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
That Pubes let illegals stay in our country?
That is an excellent example of my saying.....

The Democrats job is to destroy this country, the Republicans job is to stop them. Only one party is doing their job!!

Dr.- You have cancer that will eventually kill you if not removed. Would you like it removed?

Republicans- Na. I figure one of these days that cancer will become useful. I'm gonna hang on to it for a while and might even try to get some more :-)

:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:22 PM 05-16-2020

President @realDonaldTrump Poll Vault pic.twitter.com/v1tqhsPgkd

— drefanzor (@drefanzor) May 17, 2020

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:56 AM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by :
Virginia City That Voted Obama Twice Just Threw Democrats Out Of Office

...“Bottom line is that the strategies worked, flipping both from D to R, but the change in Staunton is stunning almost beyond words,” Graham opined. “A city that voted for Barack Obama, twice, voted for Hillary Clinton, voted for Terry McAuliffe and Ralph Northam, even gave a solid majority to Jennifer Lewis in her 2018 congressional run against Ben Cline, is now controlled by Republicans.”
https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/20/s...ion-democrats/
[Reply]
CoMoChief 03:03 AM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Surprisingly there are liberals out there that actually care what their govt does/doesn't do for them, rather than focusing solely on just trying to remove Trump from office by any means necessary.

For 3yrs they've been lied to by their govt reps in DC, the media etc. Quite frankly they've wasted everyone's time and tax $$$, with absolutely zero to show for it.

Now they're left with nothing, no platform to run on, nothing. Unless they think identity politics will work again :-). People are tired of this shit, even libs. The DNC string pullers stole the primaries from Bernie and put all their eggs into the basket of someone that has dementia.

Dem leaders recognize their shit hand they dealt themselves, and are trying to postpone this election this Nov.

People can see right through this plandemic, and their dem govt leaders dropping the ball on this. Country needs to reopen so people can get back to work and get our nation's economy rollin' again. Dems want to postpone and delay everything while people are suffering.

Dems are not going to like the outcomes of Nov2020. It's gonna be worse than 2016 for them.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:01 AM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Surprisingly there are liberals out there that actually care what their govt does/doesn't do for them, rather than focusing solely on just trying to remove Trump from office by any means necessary.

For 3yrs they've been lied to by their govt reps in DC, the media etc. Quite frankly they've wasted everyone's time and tax $$$, with absolutely zero to show for it.

Now they're left with nothing, no platform to run on, nothing. Unless they think identity politics will work again :-). People are tired of this shit, even libs. The DNC string pullers stole the primaries from Bernie and put all their eggs into the basket of someone that has dementia.

Dem leaders recognize their shit hand they dealt themselves, and are trying to postpone this election this Nov.

People can see right through this plandemic, and their dem govt leaders dropping the ball on this. Country needs to reopen so people can get back to work and get our nation's economy rollin' again. Dems want to postpone and delay everything while people are suffering.

Dems are not going to like the outcomes of Nov2020. It's gonna be worse than 2016 for them.
It's a triple whammy in Virginia. 2nd amendment incursions, idiot governor, and bad lockdown policies. So the people who aren't just D.C. spread types are not going to be happy with the nonsense, and that seems to have shown.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:19 AM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by :
Trump to withdraw from Open Skies Treaty

President Trump plans to withdraw from another major arms control agreement, the Open Skies Treaty, multiple sources confirmed to The Hill on Thursday.

The Open Skies Treaty allows the pact's 35 signatories, including the United States and Russia, to fly unarmed observation flights over each other with the intention of providing transparency about military activities to avoid miscalculations that could lead to war....

...Russia in the past has restricted flights over Kaliningrad and areas near its border with the Georgian regions of South Ossetia and Abkhazia.

Because of those restrictions, an April report from the State Department said “the United States continued to assess that Russia was in violation of the Treaty on Open Skies” in 2019, a determination first made in 2017....
https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...n-skies-treaty

Another good decision getting the country out of a bad treaty.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 10:45 AM 05-21-2020
Three Democratic members of the Staunton, Virginia, city council were ousted by Republicans on Tuesday despite receiving more votes than they did four years ago. Republican candidates Mark Robertson, Amy Darby, and Steve Claffey all joined incumbent Andrea Oakes in a four-seat GOP sweep, WHSV reported. The three incoming council members replaced Democratic incumbents Erik Curren, Ophie Kier, and James Harrington all almost doubled their vote totals from 2016, yet still lost. Local outlet Augusta Free Press reporter Chris Graham called the results “stunning almost beyond words.”

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:47 AM 05-21-2020
Red wave!
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:48 PM 05-21-2020
I feel sorry for Kucks trying to meme. They’re totally lost without the edginess and hate-filled humor the Alt Right brought in 2015, but isn’t providing any longer.

This is gayer than a San Francisco bathhouse:

How To Fight The Meme War -- And Win! pic.twitter.com/ingpgrml2K

— Benny (@bennyjohnson) May 21, 2020

[Reply]
Ninerfan11 06:21 PM 05-21-2020
Was just going to post how I've actually been spending some time on Twitter lately (never did before really), and how weak the MAGA social media movement has become. MAGA has lost A LOT of steam online, and it's become overrun by TPUSA, softcore garbage.

Aside from a few dudes still bringing heat (Posobiec and some others), the enthusiasm is literally GONE. All the cool Kek stuff and Pepe stuff is gone, replaced by PG rated TPUSA horsecrap and hot boomer takes. Trump is so lucky he's running against an insanely corrupt DNC with Biden as the frontman. The only people keeping the edgy side alive are Tucker Carlson and Nick Fuentes.

Sad to see.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:26 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Aside from a few dudes still bringing heat (Posobiec and some others), the enthusiasm is literally GONE. All the cool Kek stuff and Pepe stuff is gone, replaced by PG rated TPUSA horsecrap and hot boomer takes. Trump is so lucky he's running against an insanely corrupt DNC with Biden as the frontman.

Sad to see.

You must be following Mecca around and only going where he goes.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 06:28 PM 05-21-2020

You must be following Mecca around and only going where he goes.
either way it's pretty obvious that MAGA has been co-opted by people with lesser "America First" agendas.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:30 PM 05-21-2020
either way it's pretty obvious that MAGA has been co-opted by people with lesser "America First" agendas.
Where do you come up with this stuff?
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 06:33 PM 05-21-2020
Where do you come up with this stuff?
I'm just going by what I've seen on twitter. Trump had a huge chance to energize a lot of young voters, but a lot of those folks are all either disenchanted or hoping for Yang UBI now.

Now I know twitter is not real life, I'm just talking about the social media meme wars.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:43 PM 05-21-2020
I'm just going by what I've seen on twitter. Trump had a huge chance to energize a lot of young voters, but a lot of those folks are all either disenchanted or hoping for Yang UBI now.

Now I know twitter is not real life, I'm just talking about the social media meme wars.
The Twitterverse is currently consumed with the lockdown. That doesn't mean the Trump Train has derailed or slowed. It just means that, like here, it's secondary to the daily problems of the Wu flu, which it mostly should be at this point.

The Flynn stuff should have made that abundantly clear to you.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 96
« First < 142021222324 252627283474 > Last »
Up