ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 96
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>****2020 Donald Trump re-election campaign thread****
Hammock Parties 08:19 PM 02-11-2019
Eight stars for eight years.

YUUUUUGE rally in El Paso tonight.

It looks like Beto only has 900 guests at his so called March, tiny! We have over 35000 in attendance. 8000 inside and tens of thousands in the parking lot and streets. @realDonaldTrump had 70,000+ RSVPs and thousands couldnít make it. #winning

— Brad Parscale (@parscale) February 12, 2019




[Reply]
RodeoPants2 07:45 PM 05-12-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Is everyone from California a fucking Communist now?

Sure seems that way.

California is the 5th largest economy in the world.
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:52 PM 05-12-2020
NEW YORK (Reuters) - More Americans have grown critical of President Donald Trump over the past month as the death toll mounts from the coronavirus pandemic and he now trails Democratic challenger Joe Biden by 8 percentage points among registered voters, according to a Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll released on Tuesday.

The poll conducted on Monday and Tuesday showed that 41% of U.S. adults approved of Trumpís performance in office, which is down 4 points from a similar poll that ran in mid-April. Fifty-six percent disapprove of Trump, up by 5 points in the same span.

It also found that 46% of registered voters said they would back Biden in the Nov. 3 presidential election, while 38% would vote for Trump. That compared with a 2-point Biden lead in Reuters/Ipsos polling last week.

Americans also appear to be increasingly critical of the way Trump has handled the health crisis. According to the poll, those who disapprove of Trumpís performance at the helm of the countryís pandemic response outnumber those who approve by 13 percentage points - the highest level of net disapproval since the poll started asking the question at the beginning of March.

Trump initially downplayed the threat of the virus that has killed more than 80,000 people in the United States, the highest death toll of any country. He has sometimes contradicted disease specialists in his administration, promoted potential treatments that were not found effective and has accused Democratic governors of reopening their states slowly in order to hurt his re-election chances.

The Republican president has defended his administrationís handling of the crisis and has accused China of failing to alert the world to the severity and scope of the outbreak, which has hammered the economy.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 07:55 PM 05-12-2020
Originally Posted by redshirt32:
It's time for a 20 million march on DC demanding heads on a platter for obamagate.
Demand term limits 12 years your out/ Demand no no pay for congress/ federal employees until they open up every state.
No more bailout wish lists from from that **** pilussy.
:-)
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:04 PM 05-12-2020
Opinion of Donald Trump:
Favorable 40% (-13)
Unfavorable 53%
.
Opinion of Barack Obama:
Favorable 57% (+23)
Unfavorable 34%

Monmouth Poll 4/30-5/4
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 08:37 PM 05-12-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Trump will be your president.

You sure?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:01 PM 05-12-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Opinion of Donald Trump:
Favorable 40% (-13)
Unfavorable 53%
.
Opinion of Barack Obama:
Favorable 57% (+23)
Unfavorable 34%

Monmouth Poll 4/30-5/4







[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:05 PM 05-12-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
You sure?
100%

Biden might die, shit.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:11 PM 05-12-2020
The anticipation over which libtard MSM fake news anchor will put on the most hilarious display of TDS butt-hurt is killing me.

Seeing the shattered, horrified, lost, empty looks on Cenk Uygur, Norah O'Donnell, and all the other fake news dipshits' faces makes putting up with their base's idiotic moonbat bullshit worth it.

Eyes on the prize, Patriots, eyes on the prize. :-)
[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:13 PM 05-12-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
You sure?
We all know the plan is to keep Joe the turnip from having to come out of the root vegetable cellar.

After 2016 I'm done guessing what will happen but if Joe gets into the sunshine he's going to have trouble.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:15 PM 05-12-2020
I am going to be glued to the TV with my dad for this election night

i can't wait to his him chuckling like a Cheshire cat to all the libs crying in their beer

he's an old school oil man conservative and he loves Trump to death

even more than he loved Bush and Reagan :-)

been to 60 countries and knows how good we have it in America and what we stood to lose if Hitlery was elected

we'll toast the incumbent with 30-year old scotch and bond like real men, something biden's voters would know nothing about
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:16 PM 05-12-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
California is the 5th largest economy in the world.
These are dumb systements. Poor Hispanics arenít contributing Jack shit to the gdp.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 09:47 PM 05-12-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I am going to be glued to the TV with my dad for this election night

i can't wait to his him chuckling like a Cheshire cat to all the libs crying in their beer

he's an old school oil man conservative and he loves Trump to death

even more than he loved Bush and Reagan :-)

been to 60 countries and knows how good we have it in America and what we stood to lose if Hitlery was elected

we'll toast the incumbent with 30-year old scotch and bond like real men, something biden's voters would know nothing about
The propaganda push against Trump is going to be absolutely gigantic. I wouldn't count on anything happening. This country is teetering the media knows it.
[Reply]
vailpass 09:59 PM 05-12-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
California is the 5th largest economy in the world.
The economy that is facing a multi billion dollar deficit and begging for a federal government bailout? That one?
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 09:59 PM 05-12-2020
Obviously CA isn't in play for the Presidential election, but a good sign for Trump nonetheless:

In our special Congressional election to replace Katie "Throuple" Hill here in northern Los Angeles County, Republican Mike Garcia (who ran with Trump's full support) is leading with a pretty big margin over Christy Smith. There are still a lot of votes to be counted because of the nature of things, but it would be a big win for Republicans to grab a seat back that they lost in 2018.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:06 PM 05-12-2020
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
Obviously CA isn't in play for the Presidential election, but a good sign for Trump nonetheless:

In our special Congressional election to replace Katie "Throuple" Hill here in northern Los Angeles County, Republican Mike Garcia (who ran with Trump's full support) is leading with a pretty big margin over Christy Smith. There are still a lot of votes to be counted because of the nature of things, but it would be a big win for Republicans to grab a seat back that they lost in 2018.
Be careful, it's not who votes but who counts the votes out there. Let's keep an eye on the ballot harvesting that happens post election. Now they're gonna have a mail-in election. That means ballot harvesting big time. That's cali for ya'.

Oh wait, wouldn't ballot harvesting violate social distancing? Then it will be deemed an essential service.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 96
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Up