ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 57
« First < 3434950515253 54555657 >
Media Center>Rockstar Teasing New Red Dead Game
Buck 10:00 AM 10-17-2016
Hey look what Rockstar just posted on twitter and on their homepage.

http://www.rockstargames.com/
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:13 AM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
That wild horse in the snowy north is dope.
This. Plus it’s in the same area as the legendary buffalo, I believe.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:47 AM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
This. Plus it’s in the same area as the legendary buffalo, I believe.
That buffalo was a bitch to spawn.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 11:54 AM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
What are the best handguns in the game?

I've gotten all of the pistols from the gunslingers as well as a few others. I actually just got the Mauser from Bronte and got that shit gold plated on some James Bond shit.

I've honestly found that the Cattleman Revolver fully upgraded is my strongest handgun and that's kind of lame. Of course I pimped my shit out a bit but I want an epic pistol I can't create myself.
Volcanic Pistols are the best hand guns in the game. Combo them with express rounds.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:57 AM 05-04-2020
You can use any gun you want. Deadeye makes it all meaningless since it's so easy to get headshots.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:15 PM 05-18-2020
I've been trying to play this game clean by not looking anything up online in a walk through, but I've broken down quite a few times.
Ok, fuck playing clean. This game is far too massive.

I found this sweet interactive map with all the goodies:

https://rdr2map.com

I've been using it to find the dinosaur bones and rock carvings.. some of those things, man. I'd spend 1000 hours in this game and not even find half of them naturally.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:30 PM 06-17-2020
Welp, I finished the main storyline. What a fucking bummer. Probably an even worse feeling than the end of the first Red Dead.

Arthur Morgan easily became one of my favorite fictional characters.. wish we had more time with him.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 06:56 PM 06-17-2020
Game will look incredible on the new consoles. It already does now....it'll be like on steroids.

Really can't wait til GTA6 though. Heard its going to have some Vice City feel to it, involving Colombian/international drug running etc.
[Reply]
Fish 08:13 PM 06-17-2020
Welp, I finished the main storyline. What a fucking bummer. Probably an even worse feeling than the end of the first Red Dead.

Arthur Morgan easily became one of my favorite fictional characters.. wish we had more time with him.
Yeah, the first time I played, I thought that was just depressing as hell. At the time I had no clue that I was even close to the end of the main storyline, since it still said something like 80% complete overall story. Arthur deserved better. LOL. There's a lot more stuff in the epilogue. But the start will piss you off. It did for me at least.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:44 PM 06-17-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
Yeah, the first time I played, I thought that was just depressing as hell. At the time I had no clue that I was even close to the end of the main storyline, since it still said something like 80% complete overall story. Arthur deserved better. LOL. There's a lot more stuff in the epilogue. But the start will piss you off. It did for me at least.
I ended up choosing to help Marston get to safety. How about you? I watched a YouTube clip of how it ends when you choose to go back for the money.. and I'm glad I chose the former. Arthur at least had the chance to go out peacefully, watching the sunrise.

I hope I get my chance to kill that fucking rat Micah in the epilogue.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:11 AM 06-18-2020
Finally got back to playing this. I’m on chapter 4....on the mission to help the Native Americans.
[Reply]
Fish 09:40 AM 06-18-2020
I ended up choosing to help Marston get to safety. How about you? I watched a YouTube clip of how it ends when you choose to go back for the money.. and I'm glad I chose the former. Arthur at least had the chance to go out peacefully, watching the sunrise.

I hope I get my chance to kill that fucking rat Micah in the epilogue.
Fuck no, my stupid greedy ass went for the money and then got slapped with the extra sad ending. Like I said, I didn't really think this was an end game decision. Worst part was that I had a ton of money already. Fuck Micah. Didn't realize I could get that angry at a video game character...
[Reply]
Fish 09:53 AM 06-18-2020
Something else that kinda bothered me in the game... 99% of the women were undeserving cunts. Arthur's ex who fucked him over and left him for another man, comes back in his life pleading for help. Told her to piss off.

Sadie in the epilogue too. Don't be so ungrateful, woman.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:08 AM 06-18-2020
**** no, my stupid greedy ass went for the money and then got slapped with the extra sad ending. Like I said, I didn't really think this was an end game decision. Worst part was that I had a ton of money already. **** Micah. Didn't realize I could get that angry at a video game character...
:-) I definitely thought about going back for the money, but ultimately figured getting John to safety was what Arthur would have wanted.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:43 PM 06-18-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Finally got back to playing this. I’m on chapter 4....on the mission to help the Native Americans.
Lucky. I wish i were still playing it for the first time 'round.

Game is excellent. I'm just not the "play it again" type.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:45 PM 06-18-2020
Something else that kinda bothered me in the game... 99% of the women were undeserving cunts. Arthur's ex who fucked him over and left him for another man, comes back in his life pleading for help. Told her to piss off.

Sadie in the epilogue too. Don't be so ungrateful, woman.
Ikr. The realism in this game was outstanding.
[Reply]
Page 53 of 57
« First < 3434950515253 54555657 >
Up