ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 126 of 126
« First < 2676116122123124125126
Media Center>Superman/Batman movie coming in 2015
tk13 11:50 AM 07-20-2013

---

Originally Posted by :
After decades of fighting evil solo, Batman and Superman will finally be teaming up on the big screen, sources confirm to The Hollywood Reporter.

Man of Steel director Zack Snyder will direct the tentpole with Henry Cavill returning as Superman. It is unclear who will play Batman in the new film. A release date of 2015 has been set, with a Flash movie appearing in 2016 and a Justice League movie in 2017.

Snyder's Man of Steel, which rebooted the Superman franchise, has grossed north of $600 million worldwide since it hit theaters this June.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...-league-589521

Originally Posted by :
Warner Bros. is about to bring together two of its most iconic heroes: Superman and Batman will unite in a new film, the follow-up to “Man of Steel,” set for release in 2015.

According to two sources with knowledge of the movie, Warner Bros. intends to announce the news at its Comic-Con International panel Saturday morning. Said a Warner Bros. spokesperson, “We don’t comment on rumors regarding these properties.”

“Man of Steel” director Zack Snyder is expected to reunite with screenwriter David S. Goyer and star Henry Cavill for the new film. It’s unlikely Christian Bale will step back into the bat suit, as the actor has indicated publicly that he has moved on from his days as Bruce Wayne.

“Man of Steel” producer and “Dark Knight” trilogy director Christopher Nolan is expected by some to produce the project, but the exact nature of his involvement is unclear.

The move marks the culmination of years of effort on the part of Warner Bros. and DC Comics to bring their superheroes together in a similar fashion to their primary competitor Marvel, which successfully combined its superheroes into a $1.5-billion box-office hit with “The Avengers.”

In the comic world, the two heroes are teaming up in a new series, “Batman/Superman,” by writer Greg Pak and artist Jae Lee.
http://herocomplex.latimes.com/movie...-man-of-steel/
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 02:35 AM 09-12-2016
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Transformer?

Apparently there's more than meets the eye.

(?)
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:03 AM 09-12-2016
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth:
Apparently there's more than meets the eye.

(?)
Robots in disguise?
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 08:30 PM 09-12-2016
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Transformer?

yeah... the movie costume looks NOTHING like this pic :-)

Did he not pretend to be Batman at one point when Bats was MIA?
We talking Nu52 here? If so, I don't even consider any of that garbage to be canon and apparently DC isn't too keen on it either :-)

Deathstroke in my mind is the Teen Titan nemesis
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 04:58 PM 09-13-2016
Originally Posted by Ragged Robin:
Saw the still and I agree. It is way too shiny and metallic looking.
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 06:27 PM 09-13-2016
Originally Posted by Ragged Robin:

We talking Nu52 here? If so, I don't even consider any of that garbage to be canon and apparently DC isn't too keen on it either :-)

Deathstroke in my mind is the Teen Titan nemesis
Speaking of, I just watched Young Justice on Netflix recently. It's only 2 seasons, which kinda baffles me, because it is really really good. Especially the first season. I typically hate sidekicks & incorporating teen heroes, which just seems forced.

Definitely worth watching. Still not sure why they cancelled the show?
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 06:41 PM 09-13-2016
Speaking of, I just watched Young Justice on Netflix recently. It's only 2 seasons, which kinda baffles me, because it is really really good. Especially the first season. I typically hate sidekicks & incorporating teen heroes, which just seems forced.

Basically, it had the wrong audience and lack of toy support. Teenagers and older enjoyed it a lot.

It was fantastically written and respected its audience to remember plotlines. There are rumors that Netflix will be doing season 3.
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:37 PM 09-13-2016
Yeah it was the toys. Production of animated shows are often tied to toy revenue, and the yj toy sales were terrible.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:28 AM 09-15-2016

Toy sales ran the budget I believe. There is renew yj and keep binging young justice hashtags on Twitter to help people keep watching so Netflix goes with season 3. I've watched s1&2 twice already. Gotta keep it trending and Netflix will pick it up. Great show. There are rumors they are interested.

Also DVD purchases help

https://youtu.be/HJa__Cq4pZY
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:58 PM 05-20-2020
At last! The Snyder Cut will be released on HBO Max.

Rejoice!!

This is real. #releasethesnydercut@HBOMax pic.twitter.com/Cnvupwg48W

— Zack Snyder (@ZackSnyder) May 20, 2020

[Reply]
Page 126 of 126
« First < 2676116122123124125126
Up