Page 36 of 39
« First < 263233343536 373839 >
Media Center>CW: The Flash
keg in kc 02:22 PM 05-15-2014
Time to give it its own thread...

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:59 AM 11-29-2017
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I did. What a fun 4 parter and alot of action and legends emotion. I enjoyed it except the Oliver and Felicity bullshit...esp at the very end when that attention whore basically stole Barry and Iris's spotlight with the 'oh hang on let's get married too now" fuck off Felicity. That unnecessary wedding drama and her dumbass butting in pissed me off. The Arrow showrunners/writers can gfts...

Your thoughts? I also liked the Tommy Merlin cameo.
The future Superman vs Thawne battle will be interesting especially if it's E-1 Kal-El

I'd get a different actor, and younger too (Smallville throwback) which would give Kara a maternal purpose when she breaches dimensions.
With a younger actor you could recon his parentage with Kal having a different mother or He's the bastard son of Zor-El
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 02:12 PM 11-29-2017
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
The future Superman vs Thawne battle will be interesting especially if it's E-1 Kal-El

I'd get a different actor, and younger too (Smallville throwback) which would give Kara a maternal purpose when she breaches dimensions.
With a younger actor you could recon his parentage with Kal having a different mother or He's the bastard son of Zor-El
Ya I'm curious how that will all play out. Hoping they go this route as well
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:44 PM 11-29-2017
Ya I'm curious how that will all play out. Hoping they go this route as well
I should amend the "Smallville" age criteria to a teenager.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:45 PM 11-29-2017
http://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/90...-fired-by-wbtv

The Flash and Supergirl’s Andrew Kreisberg fired by WBTV
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:10 PM 11-29-2017
http://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/90...-fired-by-wbtv

The Flash and Supergirl’s Andrew Kreisberg fired by WBTV
Wonder if there will be more? Wonder how this effects the shows going forward.
[Reply]
007 12:29 AM 11-30-2017

Maybe I wasn't paying attention, or just plain didn't understand, how the hell was the old Thawne back?
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:37 PM 11-30-2017
Really enjoyed the crossover. They always kill it with those.
[Reply]
JakeLV 05:38 PM 11-30-2017
Wonder if there will be more? Wonder how this effects the shows going forward.
Greg Berlanti is taking both over in the interim, which is probably the best thing for those shows. Berlanti was behind the first season and the initial seasons of Arrow (IE, the good stuff).
[Reply]
penguinz 07:19 PM 11-30-2017
I wish I knew what the last episode I watched was so I could catch up. :-)
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:16 PM 11-30-2017
Originally Posted by JakeLV:
Greg Berlanti is taking both over in the interim, which is probably the best thing for those shows. Berlanti was behind the first season and the initial seasons of Arrow (IE, the good stuff).
Well I hope so...esp for Arrows sake. Get rid of that damn Olicity bs
[Reply]
007 11:25 PM 11-30-2017
Well I hope so...esp for Arrows sake. Get rid of that damn Olicity bs
Well, they are married now so hopefully we are done with that drama. Probably not though.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:15 AM 12-01-2017
Originally Posted by 007:
Maybe I wasn't paying attention, or just plain didn't understand, how the hell was the old Thawne back?
It was explained in Legends, but since time traveling was part of history itself him dying in The Flash was inconsequential. He was being chased by the Black Flash through that arc where he teamed up with Damien and Merlin.
[Reply]
007 06:08 PM 12-01-2017
It was explained in Legends, but since time traveling was part of history itself him dying in The Flash was inconsequential. He was being chased by the Black Flash through that arc where he teamed up with Damien and Merlin.
But why use Harrison wells face?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:17 PM 12-01-2017
Originally Posted by 007:
But why use Harrison wells face?
A connection to the treachery of being E-1 Wells' imposter, and a lot of fans don't follow Legends.
[Reply]
FlintHillsChiefs 05:28 PM 12-05-2017
I hate how the Flash/Arrow has turned into a bunch of fucking soap operas. I tried watching the crossover event, but I just can't... So sappy.
[Reply]
Page 36 of 39
« First < 263233343536 373839 >
Up