Page 34 of 39
« First < 243031323334 35363738 > Last »
Media Center>CW: The Flash
keg in kc 02:22 PM 05-15-2014
Time to give it its own thread...

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:29 PM 05-02-2017
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Went the way I expected. Which is a little disappointing. Should be interesting.
I was actually surprised...that said...it's kind of a mess. Why him...why Iris especially cause it's him.
[Reply]
JD10367 05:38 AM 05-03-2017
The whole time travel and alternate universe and constant speed-enemy thing wore me out on this show. Please let me know if Candace Patton wears skimpy clothing in an episode and I'll DVR it.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:11 AM 05-03-2017
Went the way I expected. Which is a little disappointing. Should be interesting.
They are who we thought they were.
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:08 AM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I was actually surprised...that said...it's kind of a mess. Why him...why Iris especially cause it's him.
I don't know enough of the comics continuity to speculate. It doesn't look like Savitar is all that much older than future Barry from last week. Which seemed weird.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:11 AM 05-03-2017
I don't know enough of the comics continuity to speculate. It doesn't look like Savitar is all that much older than future Barry from last week. Which seemed weird.
Comics future Barry apparently comes back after Wally Wests death...I'm curious what the end game is...why hurt Barry and kill Iris...scratching my head on this.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:12 AM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by JD10367:
The whole time travel and alternate universe and constant speed-enemy thing wore me out on this show. Please let me know if Candace Patton wears skimpy clothing in an episode and I'll DVR it.
She is gorgeous
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:45 AM 05-17-2017
Wow. That was rough. And really well done. I never really considered they could fail.

So the question now is how they get her back, and how hr dies.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:51 AM 05-17-2017
I've been wanting to avoid this thread and not reading it until I watch season 3 on Netflix probably binge watch it on nights off.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 12:11 PM 05-17-2017
Wow. That was rough. And really well done. I never really considered they could fail.

So the question now is how they get her back, and how hr dies.
This season has been underwhelming. It's felt spaced out and the reveal of the big bad just left too much time to filler episodes. It's still better than what Arrow has been doing the past two seasons, but I thought the reveal of Savitar was weak. It should've been Eddie, that would've made more sense than a future time remenant.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:48 PM 05-17-2017
I'd say I disagree about both shows. To me, Arrow's had it's best season since 2 and Flash is still one of my most anticipated shows every week. But they do need to get away from their formula (plot for seasons 1 though 3 were essentially the same...). Which they have already announced they're doing next year, the first without a speedster villain.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:44 PM 05-17-2017
I'd say I disagree about both shows. To me, Arrow's had it's best season since 2 and Flash is still one of my most anticipated shows every week. But they do need to get away from their formula (plot for seasons 1 though 3 were essentially the same...). Which they have already announced they're doing next year, the first without a speedster villain.
I'm on your level re:flash and arrow...def arrow has improved and Tuesdays episode surprised me that they failed. Holy crap...but I think we will find out more next episode. Can't imagine she remains dead till next season.

Great episode!
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:17 PM 05-18-2017
They've focused on the face-changing technology that hr brought from his earth. Maybe that's how they do it. Although they showed hr right after iris was stabbed, so it wasn't him.

Really crazy, impossible theory: Jesse quick time remnant masquerading as iris.

Yeah, no way.

Hopefully it's something that makes at least a little sense. Cause she ain't being written off the show...
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:30 PM 05-18-2017
They've focused on the face-changing technology that hr brought from his earth. Maybe that's how they do it. Although they showed hr right after iris was stabbed, so it wasn't him.

Yeah, no way.

Hopefully it's something that makes at least a little sense. Cause she ain't being written off the show...
Or an E-2 bioclone that Harry was working on
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:02 PM 05-18-2017

Yeah, no way.

Yeah, she cant leave the show, even if that is the cliffhanger.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:52 AM 05-19-2017
After the reintroduction of Snart , another narrative they could use is a good ole time aberration by the Legends.
[Reply]
Page 34 of 39
« First < 243031323334 35363738 > Last »
Up