ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 41
« First < 283435363738 394041 >
Media Center>The CW: New Green Arrow TV Show ( with new actor)
Tribal Warfare 04:10 PM 05-18-2012
The series, which will air on Wednesdays at 8:00-9:00 p.m., stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Colin Donnell as Tommy, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, with Susanna Thompson as Moira Queen and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:22 AM 05-14-2016
Hope this happens
@ThatKevinSmith: I wanna do 2 very SEVEN-ish @CW_Arrow ep's w/ #Onomatopoeia! I'd love to get my words in your mouth, @StephenAmell! https://twitter.com/cleatscapes/stat...96982309568512
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:23 AM 05-14-2016

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:53 PM 05-18-2016
Less Donna Smoak...Jesus. otherwise this episode reminded me more of season 1&2. Looking fwd to the finale and hopeful of changes in season 5.
[Reply]
old_geezer 11:43 AM 05-19-2016
Oops; he did it again - twice in fact (once to the girl in the jungle and once to Thea). Only this time it was "insert generic name here......don't do this; it's not who you are" instead of "insert generic name here........I can't let you do this; it's not who you are." My God. can't the writers come up with a different phrase to use? I'm positive I've heard this a dozen times this year.
Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (56.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:55 PM 05-19-2016
http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain.../#3bbfba0c40b9

Nailed it!
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:56 PM 05-19-2016
Originally Posted by old_geezer:
Oops; he did it again - twice in fact (once to the girl in the jungle and once to Thea). Only this time it was "insert generic name here......don't do this; it's not who you are" instead of "insert generic name here........I can't let you do this; it's not who you are." My God. can't the writers come up with a different phrase to use? I'm positive I've heard this a dozen times this year.
The show runner and writers should have a Felicity spin-off and let real writers run Arrow...like the ones Flash stole from them.
[Reply]
kccrow 01:21 AM 05-20-2016
there needs to be an epic battle between arrow and dahrk that eliminates him for season 4 to be any success whatsoever. show was on a major downward spiral, but last episode or so gave some hope that maybe not all is lost.
[Reply]
old_geezer 08:30 AM 05-20-2016
I'm going to call it now and I hope I'm wrong. In the last episode Darhk told Malcom ".....Burn it all down".
Spoiler!

[Reply]
trd84 08:37 PM 05-23-2016
They should rename the show. It hasn't been Arrows show for a while now. I miss when he could get stuff done by himself. The show hasn't been the same since they decided to make the whole cast Oliver's equal. And turned felicity from an IT girl into a super genius hacker. Arrow used to solo dozens of people now he barely wins a fight.

The Flash does it right his team is very important to him but he is clearly the star of his show.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:22 PM 05-23-2016
Originally Posted by trd84:
They should rename the show. It hasn't been Arrows show for a while now. I miss when he could get stuff done by himself. The show hasn't been the same since they decided to make the whole cast Oliver's equal. And turned felicity from an IT girl into a super genius hacker. Arrow used to solo dozens of people now he barely wins a fight.

The Flash does it right his team is very important to him but he is clearly the star of his show.
Doesn't help that flash stole all of arrows writing talent ...there is alot of backlash and ratings are down since episode 4x19...can only hope fut changes in show runner and writers
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:22 PM 05-23-2016
http://inquisitr.to/sQfHXwy
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:07 PM 05-24-2016
I keep reading all this stuff about how awful Arrow has gotten and I guess I'm the lone dissenting voice. It's still one of my most anticipated shows every week. I'm not sure what people expect. It was never The Wire to begin with and it's had issues from the beginning.

And that writer can bite me after the dig at Supernatural, which is about to end its best season in probably six years, but has never been anywhere close to bad enough to deserve cancellation.

And I'm fucking sick to death at the overreaction to Lexa's death on The 100. All the dipshits who quit watching when she died missed her pretty cool return in the finale, something that was very obviously set up in advance for anyone who was paying attention. But no, it's 'omg they just killed a lesbian, I'm not watching anymore'.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:52 AM 05-25-2016
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I keep reading all this stuff about how awful Arrow has gotten and I guess I'm the lone dissenting voice. It's still one of my most anticipated shows every week. I'm not sure what people expect. It was never The Wire to begin with and it's had issues from the beginning.

And that writer can bite me after the dig at Supernatural, which is about to end its best season in probably six years, but has never been anywhere close to bad enough to deserve cancellation.

And I'm fucking sick to death at the overreaction to Lexa's death on The 100. All the dipshits who quit watching when she died missed her pretty cool return in the finale, something that was very obviously set up in advance for anyone who was paying attention. But no, it's 'omg they just killed a lesbian, I'm not watching anymore'.
Myself re:Arrow...I still want to watch it but the direction from making it way more Felicity and less Oliver has gotten on my nerves. Killing off BC also pissed me off as I never expected Felicity to stay as Oliver's love interest like Lana was with Clark in Smallville. Theyve made mistakes this season that are pretty bad. Less Miss Smoak as well. I'm hoping for a solid finale but def want changes in season 5 that rep season 1&2 more with more Oliver up front.
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:48 AM 05-25-2016
I have never liked Cassidy's portrayal of Laurel, so I consider her character's death a potential addition by subtraction. Some of that is the writing, though. Her appearance as Black Siren on Flash was better than anything she ever did on Arrow.

Felicity has just never bothered me all that much. I kind of like seeing someone on one of these shows elevated from sidekick to partner.
[Reply]
kccrow 05:44 PM 05-25-2016
With Frequency set to air after Arrow in the fall, might be a hell of a good time to set up some regained interest in Arrow and keep people watching the CW for 2 hours.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 41
« First < 283435363738 394041 >
Up