ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 41
« First < 273334353637 38394041 >
Media Center>The CW: New Green Arrow TV Show ( with new actor)
Tribal Warfare 04:10 PM 05-18-2012
The series, which will air on Wednesdays at 8:00-9:00 p.m., stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Colin Donnell as Tommy, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, with Susanna Thompson as Moira Queen and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:23 PM 04-20-2016
Originally Posted by Valiant:
I think it is more to do with writing the constant love arcs to retain female viewership instead of making the best comic episodes they can. Hell they do it in Flash also, but thankfully the guy that plays Dr. Wells to me carries the show.

That is the only real difference in the shows, Arrow does not have a Dr. Wells type character. Well and better villains..
They stopped focusing on Oliver and GA and more about his stupid relationship... They fridged laurels development as well and ran with the tumblr favorite Felicity. Got rid of Roy, Deathstroke, Moira even made it interesting but her death was solid. The writing has lacked so much the last 2 seasons. Killing BC or not setting her up well hasn't helped. Really not sure what to expect going fwd except more sad Oliver bs and Felicity cockteasing and being a total b
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:25 PM 04-20-2016
Flash hopefully won't create any bs Iris drama and continue with what they're doing.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:57 PM 04-20-2016
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
They stopped focusing on Oliver and GA and more about his stupid relationship... They fridged laurels development as well and ran with the tumblr favorite Felicity. Got rid of Roy, Deathstroke, Moira even made it interesting but her death was solid. The writing has lacked so much the last 2 seasons. Killing BC or not setting her up well hasn't helped. Really not sure what to expect going fwd except more sad Oliver bs and Felicity cockteasing and being a total b
Oliver was on the island for 5 years. the 5th season is coming up and could be its final too.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 03:16 PM 04-20-2016
They're gonna vote him off the island.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 03:47 PM 04-20-2016
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Oliver was on the island for 5 years. the 5th season is coming up and could be its final too.
Don't they have a 7 yr contract with CW
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:03 AM 04-23-2016
This asshole has no clue. @mguggenheim: Enough With the Canon http://www.theatlantic.com/entertain...-canon/477837/ via @Instapaper
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:59 PM 04-27-2016
Goodbye to BC...they need to fix Arrow. Bring it back to season 1&2 level. Huge amount of fan rage on Twitter
[Reply]
old_geezer 05:56 AM 04-28-2016
Goodbye to BC...they need to fix Arrow. Bring it back to season 1&2 level. Huge amount of fan rage on Twitter
And I completely understand. This last show was a one hour pity party for Oliver and his Scooby gang. And if I hear Oliver tell one more person "I can't let you do that; that's not who you are" I will stab him in the heart with one of his own arrows. I used to really enjoy this show - now it's turned into "As the World Turns" soap opera bad. (Just my opinion of course) :-)
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:42 AM 04-28-2016
Originally Posted by old_geezer:
And I completely understand. This last show was a one hour pity party for Oliver and his Scooby gang. And if I hear Oliver tell one more person "I can't let you do that; that's not who you are" I will stab him in the heart with one of his own arrows. I used to really enjoy this show - now it's turned into "As the World Turns" soap opera bad. (Just my opinion of course) :-)
Yep it really has...basically called Felicity and friends. Now that you know who is gone Quentin will be second fiddle to everyone and probably be Felicity's mom's husband or boy toy. They need to reevaluate for season 5 esp with the backlash from the death...
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:42 PM 05-04-2016
Actually liked tonight's episode... Felicity wasn't too annoying but I'm more on the path of more Oliver less team...interesting to see that magic on Oliver's side and thea is stuck in wayward Pines light. Diggle may be taking time away ID think after killing Andy. Ready for the season to close and hope season 5 explores what made s1 and 2 awesome.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:15 PM 05-04-2016
Actually liked tonight's episode... Felicity wasn't too annoying but I'm more on the path of more Oliver less team...interesting to see that magic on Oliver's side and thea is stuck in wayward Pines light. Diggle may be taking time away ID think after killing Andy. Ready for the season to close and hope season 5 explores what made s1 and 2 awesome.
Just use Tigress and Sportsmaster as minibosses with Cheshire or Spyder as the main villain.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 12:22 PM 05-06-2016
Diggle could take a permanent vacation as far as I am concerned. Fuck that guy is annoying.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 01:25 PM 05-06-2016
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
Diggle could take a permanent vacation as far as I am concerned. Fuck that guy is annoying.
Lol I don't mind him too much...and he just may. Finale titled Schism...hope felicity is separated too...
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:27 PM 05-08-2016
http://heroichollywood.com/arsenal-b...rrow-season-5/
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:05 PM 05-10-2016
Yes please ...esp after the latest Flash episode.
http://comicbook.com/2016/05/11/kevi...medium=twitter
[Reply]
Page 37 of 41
« First < 273334353637 38394041 >
Up