ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 41
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Media Center>The CW: New Green Arrow TV Show ( with new actor)
Tribal Warfare 04:10 PM 05-18-2012
The series, which will air on Wednesdays at 8:00-9:00 p.m., stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Colin Donnell as Tommy, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, with Susanna Thompson as Moira Queen and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.

[Reply]
Ragged Robin 11:19 PM 11-12-2014
^siiiick (not sure bout the police baton/night stick though.. lol)

This episode ("Guilty") was really ****ing good. Probably the best written episode in the entire series, they were hitting on all cylinders.

Also,

Originally Posted by Ragged Robin:
In the beginning of the episode he tells Ollie that he "hasn't been getting much sleep lately." I think he's being drugged or something.. setting him up to be Arsenal
DIDN'T I CALL IT???

EDIT: OH YEAH AND THE FUCKIGN BOXING GLOVE ARROW? hands down the best episode period.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:54 PM 11-12-2014
I really like this show, but am I really supposed to believe that a couple of months of boxing lessons and Laurel is good to go as the Black Canary?
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 01:04 AM 11-13-2014
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
I really like this show, but am I really supposed to believe that a couple of months of boxing lessons and Laurel is good to go as the Black Canary?
Yeah that's kind of weak but who knows what they might pull off before then. In the earlier seasons they showed she has some basic martial arts knowledge from her dad. In the comics Canary II trains with Shiva and is considered one of the best martial artists in the entire world, even up there with Batman.
[Reply]
kcxiv 01:05 AM 11-13-2014
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
of course not but its based of a comic book and its fucking tv. once you get that into the brain, then its ok! if you cant, then well your going to struggle with it.
[Reply]
007 06:18 AM 11-13-2014
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja:
of course not but its based of a comic book and its ****ing tv. once you get that into the brain, then its ok! if you cant, then well your going to struggle with it.
:-)
[Reply]
kcxiv 06:18 AM 11-13-2014
Its cupid, stupid!
[Reply]
keg in kc 06:51 AM 11-14-2014
So apparently we're getting an Arrow/Flash crossover on Dec. 2 and 3.
[Reply]
007 07:23 AM 11-14-2014
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
So apparently we're getting an Arrow/Flash crossover on Dec. 2 and 3.
Smoakin
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 12:22 AM 12-04-2014
Pretty cool crossover, the Flash yesterday was kind of weak though. You can tell they're still hanging their hats on "Batman/Superman-lite" except Flash brings a different dynamic in that he's also kind of a smartass on top of being light hearted. Ollie should also have a touch of that like he does in the comics too instead of a traumatized Bruce-wannabe like he is in the show. Arrow is best when they breathe a little life into it and don't take themselves too seriously.

Also was disappointed that they didn't capitalize on the opportunity to get rid the sleeves when his suit is altered at the end.

Oh yeah and according to the mid-season finale trailer they're taking the Batman pastiche thing to new levels with the shirtless sword duel with Ras al Ghul :-) Really guys? No shame. Can't even pass off as a pastiche anymore, it's pretty blatant.

(and yes, the way they pronounce it is wrong according to the creator of the character, should be "Raysh" instead of "Raz")

[Reply]
kcxiv 12:37 AM 12-04-2014
Originally Posted by Ragged Robin:
Pretty cool crossover, the Flash yesterday was kind of weak though. You can tell they're still hanging their hats on "Batman/Superman-lite" except Flash brings a different dynamic in that he's also kind of a smartass on top of being light hearted. Ollie should also have a touch of that like he does in the comics too instead of a traumatized Bruce-wannabe like he is in the show. Arrow is best when they breathe a little life into it and don't take themselves too seriously.

Also was disappointed that they didn't capitalize on the opportunity to get rid the sleeves when his suit is altered at the end.

Oh yeah and according to the mid-season finale trailer they're taking the Batman pastiche thing to new levels with the shirtless sword duel with Ras al Ghul :-) Really guys? No shame. Can't even pass off as a pastiche anymore, it's pretty blatant.

(and yes, the way they pronounce it is wrong according to the creator of the character, should be "Raysh" instead of "Raz")

thought you were the one that absolutely hated these shows last year and a year later you are still fucking watching? how does that work? i know when i dont like a show, that shit gets deleted off my weekly dvr list like i did with Marval and Gothem and hell many others this past year lol
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 01:43 AM 12-04-2014
thought you were the one that absolutely hated these shows last year and a year later you are still ****ing watching? how does that work? i know when i dont like a show, that shit gets deleted off my weekly dvr list like i did with Marval and Gothem and hell many others this past year lol
Arrow is only horrible like 75% of the time :-)
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:24 AM 12-05-2014
I enjoyed the Flash half more than the Arrow half, but they were both good.

One thing really bothered me: they came from Central City to bring Felicity the DNA information. And then that was dropped for the rest of the hour.
[Reply]
kcxiv 02:36 AM 12-05-2014
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I enjoyed the Flash half more than the Arrow half, but they were both good.

One thing really bothered me: they came from Central City to bring Felicity the DNA information. And then that was dropped for the rest of the hour.
Thats because the flash is brand new still. Still alot of time to develop charqacters, see the real bad guys. We are all waiting for that, Arrow is in its 3rd season, we seen all kinds of shit happen. I still enjoy the hell out of it, but yeah right now the Flash is just fresh.

Next year at this time, it might be a little different.
[Reply]
thabear04 06:36 AM 12-05-2014
Thats because the flash is brand new still. Still alot of time to develop charqacters, see the real bad guys. We are all waiting for that, Arrow is in its 3rd season, we seen all kinds of shit happen. I still enjoy the hell out of it, but yeah right now the Flash is just fresh.

Next year at this time, it might be a little different.
I might get into watching arrow.
[Reply]
Valiant 08:31 AM 12-05-2014
thought you were the one that absolutely hated these shows last year and a year later you are still ****ing watching? how does that work? i know when i dont like a show, that shit gets deleted off my weekly dvr list like i did with Marval and Gothem and hell many others this past year lol
I never wanted to watch gotham. Did not see anything in it. It is also dumb it does not share in the dc tv universe. I guess a little to be expected since technically it is in the past.

Agents of shield though. Sucked for most of the first season. The end and season 2 have been enjoyable. It got real close to being deleted though.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 41
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up