ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 225 of 225
« First < 125175215221222223224225
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Midterms 2018 Mega Thread
Taco John 09:16 PM 10-21-2018
We get started with a shot across the bow of the Democrats by the president.

All levels of government and Law Enforcement are watching carefully for VOTER FRAUD, including during EARLY VOTING. Cheat at your own peril. Violators will be subject to maximum penalties, both civil and criminal!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 21, 2018

[Reply]
Over Yonder 11:17 PM 12-11-2018
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Flake wants Mueller in power through out thee entire Trump presidency.. He has something to hide. IMO
It's probably that 18% approval rating. He's one of the "good Republicans" according to the media :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:24 AM 12-12-2018
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Flake wants Mueller in power through out thee entire Trump presidency.. He has something to hide. IMO
I hope Flake the flake develops something that allows me to piss and shit on his grave!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:24 AM 12-12-2018
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
It's probably that 18% approval rating. He's one of the "good Republicans" according to the media :-)
That's a fakely high number too!
[Reply]
alnorth 07:59 PM 12-12-2018
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
So let me understand this: Democrats call "ballot harvesting" in NC done by one Republican "election fraud" but call "ballot harvesting" done in massive numbers by Democrats in California "democracy."

Sounds logical./sarcasm]

Can't make this stuff up!
The state of California explicitely made it legal. The rules of the game were clear and all candidates could do it. It was not legal in North Carolina, the Dems would have done it there if the rules of the game were different. The Republican cheated, got caught, and now the NC GOP has pretty much admitted they are giving up on claiming the race and they are setting up a special election to redo it.
[Reply]
alnorth 08:05 PM 12-12-2018
The rebellion against Pelosi has collapsed, she is going to be speaker. However, in order to get the votes she had to give up a lot. Pelosi agreed that she will retire after the 2022 election, so she will not serve more than 4 more years as speaker.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:06 PM 12-12-2018
Originally Posted by alnorth:
The state of California explicitely made it legal. .
Do you bother read a person's posts before repeating what they said, acting as if they never said it?
I know that. It's still the same thing—legal or not.

Post # 3352

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...postcount=3352

And it wasn't buried far earlier in the thread but recently before your post, where I said it was made legal.

Originally Posted by :
Ballot Harvesting
The old word for this was called "Ballot Stuffing". Jerry Brown made in legal in 2016 to add to Democrat's tools for stealing elections, and allowing people who shouldn't be voting to vote without checks. Of course, they only had third parties go door-to-door collecting ballots of Democrats.
Just because it's legal, doesn't make it questionable. It opens the door to shenanigans when the chain of custody is too loose like this. The left has been introducing all kinds of things like this to stretch voting; even allow illegals to vote in some cities. If people aren't engaged enough to turn in their own ballots, they have no business voting imo. There's no excuse with early voting introduced, not needing a valid reason for an absentee ballot and now anyone picking up you ballot and delivering for you. That's just what no-responsibility and lazy folks do...the type that vote for welfare and free stuff.

Jerry Brown essentially made what was once known as "ballot stuffing" legal. The election should be over in one day. Not frigging three weeks later for people who can't be bothered to turn their vote in aka cast it.
[Reply]
alnorth 08:13 PM 12-12-2018
There is nothing questionable about "ballot harvesting" Its the siren song of the sore loser who is afraid that they can only win in the future if they make voting extremely difficult.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:15 PM 12-12-2018
There is nothing questionable about "ballot harvesting" Its the siren song of the sore loser who is afraid that they can only win in the future if they make voting extremely difficult.
That's your opinion. My opinion differs. I think it's a bad idea.

You have no idea what other ballots could have been introduced. Those ballots post election night, for the amount of Ds in Orange County are statistically impossible.

And sore loser? What are you talking about, that describes just about everyone who voted for HiLiaRy. I never expected the Rs to keep the House anyway. I still don't have to like, allowing just anyone to pick up people's ballots for them. Absolutely pathetic, that the Democrats have to resort to such measures—for 10-12 more House seats.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 12:44 PM 12-13-2018
The rebellion against Pelosi has collapsed, she is going to be speaker. However, in order to get the votes she had to give up a lot. Pelosi agreed that she will retire after the 2022 election, so she will not serve more than 4 more years as speaker.
No kidding?
[Reply]
The Pest 12:48 PM 12-13-2018
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:

2) Automatic absentee ballots to everyone. State legislature authorized counties automatically to send absentee ballots to voters, even if they had not requested those ballots.
Only 5 counties in California participate in this....and it has to do with Vote Centers.
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 02:15 PM 12-13-2018
Shocker :-)

After being accused throughout his campaign of being tied to wrongdoing, Andrew Gillum's name was conspicuously absent from a 66-page indictment of Tallahassee officials.

The probe, records indicate, ultimately had little to do with Gillum.https://t.co/lt3xZ2dbJ2

— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) December 13, 2018

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:12 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by :
Arizona Republican Sen. Jon Kyl will resign from the U.S. Senate at the end of December, he announced Friday.

Kyl, who replaced Arizona Republican Sen. John McCain after his death, told The Arizona Republic that he will be leaving office on Dec. 31, when the legislative calendar ends. He said he agreed to finish working until the 115th Congress concluded, he also thanked Republican Gov. Doug Ducey for his appointment.
https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/14/j..._campaign=push
[Reply]
Page 225 of 225
« First < 125175215221222223224225
Up