ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 72
« First < 51112131415 161718192565 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Most Teams ‘Not Interested’ in Chiefs’ Eric Bieniemy
Mephistopheles Janx 02:37 AM 12-30-2020
https://heavy.com/sports/kansas-city...5-o3CPAb3Zxeek

Originally Posted by :
On a previous episode of the PFN Weekly show, Allbright mentioned that Eric Bieniemy is “a titleholder who relays the play calls in but doesn’t make the play calls very often.”

“Andy Reid’s doing the play calling. Like 99 percent of the time Andy Reid is doing the play calling, he designed the offense, all of that stuff.”

Allbright has also mentioned that Bieniemy’s previous interviews have been poor. These poor interviews have likely caused him to fall out of consideration for certain positions in the past. Allbright mentioned that some teams with vacancies aren’t all that interested in Bieniemy. These historical poor interviews could be a big reason why.

[Reply]
tyecopeland 08:21 AM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by Coogs:
Two 1st (one the overall #2). One 3rd (this year). And a starting QB. If that is not enough, it's at least a good starting point.

The Jets still have another 1st this year and another 1st next year to bargain with as well.
I didn't see the 1st next year until after I posted. I'd say it would still take more than that because darnold is broke and theyd be taking his replacement at #2 anyway. But they could figure out something with their draft capital, you're right about that.
[Reply]
Coogs 08:24 AM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
I didn't see the 1st next year until after I posted. I'd say it would still take more than that because darnold is broke and theyd be taking his replacement at #2 anyway. But they could figure out something with their draft capital, you're right about that.
Yeah, I was slow getting the second 1st rounder into my original post. Too early in the morning yet! Lol!
[Reply]
joethomas 08:52 AM 01-09-2021
It seems puzzling to me, but a head coach is a lot more than just a play caller. You need the "leader of men" qualities as much as anything else. Not saying Eric doesn't have those, just that it's a massive skillset needed and not just that of an offensive coordinator
[Reply]
patteeu 09:35 AM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
If EB doesn’t get a head coaching job this year, he will be the next head coach of the Chiefs whenever Reid retires
I doubt it.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:54 AM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by Coogs:
Two 1st (one the overall #2). One 3rd (this year). And a starting QB. If that is not enough, it's at least a good starting point.

The Jets still have another 1st this year and another 1st next year to bargain with as well.
It could be that nothing is enough, but for a proven franchise QB, I’d think the price would be a lot higher than what you’re offering.
[Reply]
In58men 12:52 PM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
COMING SOON: My report that Chiefs OC Eric Bieniemy had a strong interview with the Falcons and very much remains in the hunt for their HC vacancy - from a source involved with the interview process
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:08 PM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
If Bienemy takes the Jets job it's proof that he probably wasn't all that important to the Chiefs. No one with judgement that poor would be crucial to the success of a good football team.
:-)

BURN.

That being said it’s hard to argue against.

Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
I dont think that would be enough compensation for Watson.

Also, I don't know what kind of dead cap hit they'd have to take by trading Watson with the new deal he just signed. Overthecap says it would be 21 mil the texans would eat by trading him before June 1st.
Cheatriot brotherfuckers have done some dumbshit ass things in pursuit of the right 53.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:16 PM 01-09-2021

COMING SOON: My report that Chiefs OC Eric Bieniemy had a strong interview with the Falcons and very much remains in the hunt for their HC vacancy - from a source involved with the interview process

— Steve Wyche (@wyche89) January 9, 2021

[Reply]
Sofa King 02:14 PM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I’m just ****ing bummed that we might not get 2 3rd round comp picks.
Me too man, me too.
[Reply]
arrwheader 02:28 PM 01-09-2021
Hmm
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:48 PM 01-09-2021
I think EB could do well with the Jets. The bar is set pretty low from Gase. They’d probably build him a statue if they got 8-8.
[Reply]
kevrunner 07:30 PM 01-09-2021
Kansas City Chiefs offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy reportedly had a "strong interview" with the Atlanta Falcons about their head coaching vacancy.

A source told Steve Wyche of NFL.com on Saturday that Bieniemy was "prepared, knew everything about the team, had a great plan and is a bona fide candidate" for the Falcons after Monday's meeting. The source added Atlanta officials "absolutely refute" any reports it was a poor interview.

The update comes after Aaron Wilson of the*Houston Chronicle*(via*Cory Woodroof*of The Falcoholic) suggested the meeting didn't go well.

"[The Falcons] literally want to hire a Black coach," Wilson said on*The A-Team*radio show in Houston. "They would love for him to crush the interview. He did not crush the interview, and these teams care a lot about these interviews."

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:38 PM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
Kansas City Chiefs offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy reportedly had a "strong interview" with the Atlanta Falcons about their head coaching vacancy.

A source told Steve Wyche of NFL.com on Saturday that Bieniemy was "prepared, knew everything about the team, had a great plan and is a bona fide candidate" for the Falcons after Monday's meeting. The source added Atlanta officials "absolutely refute" any reports it was a poor interview.

The update comes after Aaron Wilson of the*Houston Chronicle*(via*Cory Woodroof*of The Falcoholic) suggested the meeting didn't go well.

"[The Falcons] literally want to hire a Black coach," Wilson said on*The A-Team*radio show in Houston. "They would love for him to crush the interview. He did not crush the interview, and these teams care a lot about these interviews."
Does Aaron Wilson want Bieniemy in Houston, seems like a story that was asked to be planeted...
[Reply]
BossChief 09:40 PM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Is this confirmed anywhere?

I have only seen it here.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:57 PM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Is this confirmed anywhere?

I have only seen it here.
Rumor but someone that knows Bienemy...
[Reply]