ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 662 of 4872
« First < 162562612652658659660661662 66366466566667271276211621662 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
O.city 03:40 PM 12-11-2016
I actually like Siemien. Seems like a gamer.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 03:43 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
:-) if garbage ass 56 QB rating in the Super Bowl Peyton Manning can win, so can Alex. Proof is in the pudding. He's at his best in the playoffs.
You don't have the best of anything, Broncos took the #1 O and top 5 D into SB 48 and with all the injuries were blown out. 2 years later they take the #1 D and a midranged O into SB50 and win it. You don't have any of those.

Ware has been average lately, Alice is afraid to run, he is afraid in general.

You do have a better OL than Manning had last year. If not for the 2nd and 3rd string tackles Manning would have had better stats but he was smart enough to realize if he kept trying to go downfield bad things would have happened and was content to check to runs and let the D keep playing great D.

It was their year last year. This year it is Dallas's, even Seattle, and the Ravens are going to be hard to beat. I would like to see you guys reset the trends and get back to sucking.
[Reply]
stevieray 03:43 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:

Siemain had one TD and no INTs. He is a stud and not the problem.
ya, nothing says stud like no points till the fourth qtr..

how many attempts? how many yards? that's nice.

....still lost.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 03:44 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by O.city:
Someone with eyes.

Repped.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:45 PM 12-11-2016
Take away a fumble in the end zone and a couple Berry pick 6s and you are a .500 team at best.

KC has copied everything the Broncos have done over the last couple years. Maybe this is the draft where they draft a QB? Too bad they have Alex who isn't a SB QB. reek should be abusing the stats, if he had Semen throwing to him Tyreek would be the best WR in the NFL.

I will be hoping that KC makes it to the SB, get beaten down and reset the trends and get back to sucking. It is a down year in the AFC and no reason for them not to get there unless Pitt gets in or the Ravens get in the way.

The window for KC is closing tight, just look at that cap space.
You Donk fans are so delusional. You dog our team, yet we have beat your Donks back to back at home and will complete the sweep on Christmas. You only wish that we have a closing window. This team has the deepest roster in the NFL. We have lost some our best players for the season and have continued to win because of that depth. If we lose some guys to free agency, the next man up will fill that roll. If Dorsey manages to find that stud quarterback, this team is setup to be a dynasty for years. And one more thing. Semen looks good in that offense, but so did Assmeller and we see what he looks like now. Semen is nothing special and I serious;y doubt that he is your starter next year, so I wouldn't be picking the quarterback position to be making your case for Dungver being a better team next year.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 03:47 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by stevieray:
ya, nothing says stud like no points till the fourth qtr..

how many attempts? how many yards? that's nice.

....still lost.
35/51 for 334 and a TD.

He had no protection, was playing on a sprained ankle and had all of 18 yards and a fumble by his RB's. Both Sanders and DT went over 100 yards passing, Sanders should have had 170+ if not for his drops, one was a tip but still hit him in the hands. Fowler has a drop in the endzone that would have won it.

Meanwhile kc had one quarter of O on Thursday. It was the cheap points on ST's that helped seal the deal just like the Dainty Hall years.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 03:48 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
You Donk fans are so delusional. You dog our team, yet we have beat your Donks back to back at home and will complete the sweep on Christmas. You only wish that we have a closing window. This team has the deepest roster in the NFL. We have lost some our best players for the season and have continued to win because of that depth. If we lose some guys to free agency, the next man up will fill that roll. If Dorsey manages to find that stud quarterback, this team is setup to be a dynasty for years. And one more thing. Semen looks good in that offense, but so did Assmeller and we see what he looks like now. Semen is nothing special and I serious;y doubt that he is your starter next year, so I wouldn't be picking the quarterback position to be making your case for Dungver being a better team next year.
When you get to 7 straight wins let me know. THat is back to back to back sweeps over 3 seasons.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 03:50 PM 12-11-2016
I have better things to do. Will be hoping you can eek it out to a SB and wipe that 46 year drought clean, you can keep the SB loss drought though.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:50 PM 12-11-2016
Oh Gee, Dolpins won. Now guess who's the #6 seed !

Hint.

NOT THE BRONCOS :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:51 PM 12-11-2016
:-)
fyp
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 03:51 PM 12-11-2016
Semien isn't the future :-)
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:52 PM 12-11-2016
At least the Broncos don't need to worry about finding a QB.
Guaranteed, Elway will bring in a better quarterback in the offseason. Whether it is trading for Romo, or signing someone in free agency. Everyone knows this. That;s why the NFL talking heads are talking Romo to Dungver in the offseason. You and KnowShit are the only drooling idiots dumb enough to think that Semen is the answer at QB for the Donks!
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 03:52 PM 12-11-2016
KC owns Denver. Just how it is nowadays :-)
[Reply]
TEX 03:53 PM 12-11-2016
When you get to 7 straight wins let me know. THat is back to back to back sweeps over 3 seasons.
That's your criteria. Today, the Donx blow. Are in 3rd place in a division of 4, are out of the playoffs as of now, and are trending down. When you embrace reality, let us know. :-)
[Reply]
TripleThreat 03:53 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by O.city:
Can't quarterback for us. Every one would say #10 points
[Reply]
Page 662 of 4872
« First < 162562612652658659660661662 66366466566667271276211621662 > Last »
Up