ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 209 of 221
« First < 109159199205206207208209 210211212213219 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Fishing Thread
Easy 6 07:58 PM 02-19-2010
Searched around & only found the video fishing & BassMasters threads, i know their are plenty of outdoorsman here, so i figured it'd be cool to draw upon the Planets vast experience in all things fishing.

I only use spincast reels & fish mostly large/smallmouth bass & cats. My choice of reels is quite the source of derision from many people i know 'duffer gear', but i haul in my share of 6 pound bass & 10-20 pound cats on that gear no problem. With a little know-how you can use just about any technique you want to on 'duffer gear'.

Berkley Powerbaits are a big part of my trick bag, the difference between those & regular stuff is night & day. My best action last summer came on Mister Twister scented white curly tail grubs, on one day fishing from shore to a bridge pier, i caught smallies, bigmouths, perch & even 1 carp believe it or not... great day. But my bread & butter is a texas rigged Berkley worm, it'll wiggle through any kind of cover without getting hung up.

With cats i strictly bottom fish, no bobber & bait is just as basic... but its always in 2's to give'em a real treat... a shrimp/with a nightcrawler, liver/chunk of cheese etc. Cats are mostly for night sport to me, time to kick back a lil...

So thats me style, how do the rest of you guys get your fish on? What do you fish for, what do you use? IIRC Missouri's trout season just kicked off, anyone getting anything?
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:34 AM 04-02-2023
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Headed to Taneycomo to slay Rainbows in 2 weeks. CAN. NOT. WAIT!
Grand lake of the Cherokees tomorrow for Paddlefish!
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:48 AM 04-02-2023
Spring has sprung, getting my license next friday

Its time for some fun in the sun
[Reply]
Graystoke 08:57 AM 04-02-2023
Seems like everyone is on the river fishing for Walleyes. When I catch Walleye it’s usually when I’m fishing for Small Mouth and I catch them incidentally. I’m not so hot jig fishing in big water
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:50 AM 04-02-2023
The next 60 days are the BEST time of the year to fish
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:35 PM 04-02-2023
So my very first cast in a year I see all my bait fly off. I'm using a three hook rig. Welp I reeled in my line and that's all I had was a line. I lost my weights and leader. Well some dumbass (rip milk man) didn't get it tied very well and everything went flying. Smdh. Dumbass.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:46 PM 04-02-2023
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
So my very first cast in a year I see all my bait fly off. I'm using a three hook rig. Welp I reeled in my line and that's all I had was a line. I lost my weights and leader. Well some dumbass (rip milk man) didn't get it tied very well and everything went flying. Smdh. Dumbass.
:-) Been there dun that.
[Reply]
threebag 07:56 PM 04-02-2023
We went out today and cleared some turtles off the ponds. It was a lot of fun, lawn chair, cold beer and some music… while my boy plinked away with the .22
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:32 PM 04-02-2023
Gee, that's never happened to me! :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:38 PM 04-02-2023
Lol, what knot(s) are you using?
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:26 PM 04-02-2023
Holy fuck I had a battle. I bet it was a blue cat they are strong Fuckers. Lasted about twenty minutes. I decided strip down to my underwear and put on a life jacket and went out as far as I could. We had a stand off then he spit the morsel out. God dammit it was fun though. This is just what I needed. My dick is shriveled up because it's cold but when that pole first bent over I got wood. Just like a hot chick bending over.

Now they've been playing around with my line but I got all night. I'm going to catch this mother fucker.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:30 PM 04-02-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Lol, what knot(s) are you using?

Knots that you tie your leader to the line.
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:17 AM 04-03-2023
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT SON OF A CUNT WHORE

PIECE OF SHIT COCK SUCKING DILDO IN THE ASS MOTHER OF GOATS ASS YOU FUCKING SACK OF MONKEY BALLS

FUCK
PISS
ASS
CUNT
BITCH
COMMUNIST DRUG DEALER
BUTT MUNCH

[Reply]
Rasputin 05:33 AM 04-03-2023
Two mother fucking hours. Two fucking hours trying to land this dildo in the ass butt muncher. I had him so God damn close fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Fuck my sister. Fuck. Good fuckinf God. There is no God. Fuck you fuck the world. Fuck Dances With The Stars Fuck Mars fuck rabbits fuck kangaroos fuck Battleship. Fuck people with bad breath fuck your mom fuck my sister in the ass. Fuck this fuck that fuck everything

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK

FUCK SHIT CUNT BITCH ASS PUTO.
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:53 AM 04-03-2023
I'm traumatized ill hear. That snap of the line for the rest of my ficking life.
[Reply]
Sofa King 06:31 AM 04-03-2023
So... don't leave us hanging, did you land it?!
[Reply]
Page 209 of 221
« First < 109159199205206207208209 210211212213219 > Last »
Up