ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 71
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
O.city 09:37 AM 12-11-2019
I don't see how you come out and "we're taking a draft pick and fining them" again. They have shown they obviously don't give a shit about it, so you're gonna have to try to do more.

Honestly, I'm not sure what you can do to punish them. They aren't kicking Bill out, Kraft won't fire him.

They're pretty much untouchable. And if that's the case, if I'm other teams in the league, it's time to hire a film crew and go to town.
[Reply]
-King- 09:45 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I don't see how you come out and "we're taking a draft pick and fining them" again. They have shown they obviously don't give a shit about it, so you're gonna have to try to do more.

Honestly, I'm not sure what you can do to punish them. They aren't kicking Bill out, Kraft won't fire him.

They're pretty much untouchable. And if that's the case, if I'm other teams in the league, it's time to hire a film crew and go to town.
Suspend Bill a game or two.
[Reply]
O.city 09:47 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Suspend Bill a game or two.
Maybe it's just me, but that doesn't really feel like much more than a slap on the wrist at this point.

They've already gotten in trouble for the exact same thing once.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:48 AM 12-11-2019
Post season ban and loss of draft picks.

Fuck them now and fuck them in the future. That’s the only way to show that they aren’t untouchable.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:07 AM 12-11-2019
All the things that have always been evidence as the greatness of Belicheat’s coaching are really now just evidence of his cheating. Examples that we always hear:

- Belicheat’s assistant coaches never succeed outside of NE which just shows how great he is and that the coaches under him don’t really matter because ultimately he is doing it all. We always wonder why they don’t succeed when other coaching trees see success. It’s shrugged off as Belicheat’s greatness. Now it seems they just don’t succeed because they don’t continue the cheating.

- They start slow and get better as the season moves along. Well actually they get more and more film and material each week so the information they cheat to get piles up to their benefit.

- They always seem to have the perfect defense and be prepared for even the most complicated offenses. Well that’s because they’ve probably managed to continue filming practices and walkthroughs.

- Young QBs and coaches never succeed against them. Well that’s because they film the signals and know what’s coming.

- The great home record. Well that’s easy to account for with their cheating with the malfunctioning headsets, suggested bugged locker rooms, and probably bugged headsets as well.

There are probably other things as well I can’t think of right now. But when you think about this new cheating evidence along with the rest we’ve known and heard about, it really provides a different perspective in which to consider the things that supposedly point to his greatness.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:10 AM 12-11-2019
Maybe it's just me, but that doesn't really feel like much more than a slap on the wrist at this point.

They've already gotten in trouble for the exact same thing once.
Ive given up thinking anything can actually be done. I can only hope that the NFL at least will put extra effort into making sure it doesn't happen in the playoffs. And that NE doesn't ride this revenge wave to get hot late in the season which is classic NE. All I know is that NE making the super bowl would be a disaster for the NFL. Ratings disaster. And lord knows how many fans the NFL has already lost because of the major NE tilt.
[Reply]
GoChargers 10:13 AM 12-11-2019

Vacate all their fraudulent "championships," ban them from the playoffs for the next three years, revoke all their draft picks for the next three years.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:16 AM 12-11-2019
Nothing will happen because the NFL doesn’t give a fuck.
[Reply]
Don Corlemahomes 10:43 AM 12-11-2019
Bengalzi!
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:46 AM 12-11-2019
Brady Goat will always have the stench of being a cheater hanging over him even after he retires. He is the ARod of the NFL.
[Reply]
chinaski 10:51 AM 12-11-2019

I would have NO PROBLEM with a league wide conspiracy against the Patriots. All teams should get together and collectively share intelligence, including information that could be obtained from wire-tapping, bugging, sideline filming, theft of playbooks, etc. Hell, they do it to the rest of us, fight fire with fire.

If you can't beat them, join them. Of course, play an honest game versus an honest team...but when it comes to the Patriots, eff them...CHEAT.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:01 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Brady Goat will always have the stench of being a cheater hanging over him even after he retires. He is the ARod of the NFL.
A Rod actually repaired his reputation to some extent. Brady is the Barry Bonds.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:02 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by chinaski:
I would have NO PROBLEM with a league wide conspiracy against the Patriots. All teams should get together and collectively share intelligence, including information that could be obtained from wire-tapping, bugging, sideline filming, theft of playbooks, etc. Hell, they do it to the rest of us, fight fire with fire.

If you can't beat them, join them. Of course, play an honest game versus an honest team...but when it comes to the Patriots, eff them...CHEAT.
I’m not sure why any team trades with the Patriots. The answer would be fuck no to them every time.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:04 AM 12-11-2019

Patriots linebacker Kyle Van Noy said he feels "disrespected" after fans booed the team during their loss to the #Chiefs.

Our @Arrowheadphones collects the tears: https://t.co/Cw1O6xUxum

— Arrowhead Pride (@ArrowheadPride) December 11, 2019

[Reply]
Rasputin 11:08 AM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
All the things that have always been evidence as the greatness of Belicheat’s coaching are really now just evidence of his cheating. Examples that we always hear:

- Belicheat’s assistant coaches never succeed outside of NE which just shows how great he is and that the coaches under him don’t really matter because ultimately he is doing it all. We always wonder why they don’t succeed when other coaching trees see success. It’s shrugged off as Belicheat’s greatness. Now it seems they just don’t succeed because they don’t continue the cheating.

- They start slow and get better as the season moves along. Well actually they get more and more film and material each week so the information they cheat to get piles up to their benefit.

- They always seem to have the perfect defense and be prepared for even the most complicated offenses. Well that’s because they’ve probably managed to continue filming practices and walkthroughs.

- Young QBs and coaches never succeed against them. Well that’s because they film the signals and know what’s coming.

- The great home record. Well that’s easy to account for with their cheating with the malfunctioning headsets, suggested bugged locker rooms, and probably bugged headsets as well.

There are probably other things as well I can’t think of right now. But when you think about this new cheating evidence along with the rest we’ve known and heard about, it really provides a different perspective in which to consider the things that supposedly point to his greatness.

Like the playclock coming to 0 but miraculously resets at 14?

Anyways teh this is all going go as Pats plan they will scoff and Roger Goodell will make this go away just taking some PR hits but they will be like it was legit for their "Do YOur Job" documentary even though the guy responsible for telling the Bengals did not do his job He will be let go only to be paid ransomer by the Kraft sleezy sex trafficking foundation.
[Reply]
Page 33 of 71
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Up