ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 71
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:15 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
It's too bad there wasn't some kind of sting done, where they allow the Pats to video, make fake signals and then when the Patriots react accordingly, bust their asses.

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:22 PM 12-10-2019
ESPN's NFL Liive had hardly anything on the NE defeat, and of course they believe filming allegations was a simple mistake.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 02:31 PM 12-10-2019
Here's the thing, it's pretty obvious how to figure out if ti was intentional or not. Look at the tape, if they're filming the Bengals sideline it's pretty hard to say that was done for a documentary on their scout.

Release the tape, it will be obvious what's going on. If they bury the tape then you can probably feel pretty safe that the Patriots were in fact cheating. (again)
[Reply]
notorious 02:34 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
ESPN's NFL Liive had hardly anything on the NE defeat, and of course they believe filming allegations was a simple mistake.
Nearly their entire existence relies on the NFL. Trust me, none of the media guys want the truth out there because it will directly hurt their salary.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 02:34 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
Here's the thing, it's pretty obvious how to figure out if ti was intentional or not. Look at the tape, if they're filming the Bengals sideline it's pretty hard to say that was done for a documentary on their scout.

Release the tape, it will be obvious what's going on. If they bury the tape then you can probably feel pretty safe that the Patriots were in fact cheating. (again)
They can't just release the tape. Then EVERY team would have access to the very thing the Bengals don't want the Cheatriots taping. But they definitely need to allow access to some kind of panel of trustworthy people.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:34 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Everywhere is infiltrated with these guys. Bruschi, Harrison, gronk, mcginest, nimkovich. Of course these guys aren't trying to rock the boat. Ironically the biggest boat rockers are the guys who never complain about stuff but find subtle ways to jab at the cheating stuff. When Peyton, dungy, Reid, spags call this kind of stuff out, you know somethings going on.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 02:35 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by StockingAnarchy12:
I think its going to depend what they see/saw on the tape. If the tape shows nothing nafarious like filming signals and the video shows sideline recording, but appears amateur or innocent then forming a cheating story will be alot harder.

However dont take that as me letting my team off the hook. Even if this was innocent, its moronic to even allow this. Its either cheating or incompetence.
For me, it has to do a lot with a pattern of behavior that doesn't warrant anyone's trust. I understand what you are getting at.

One thing the Patriots have proven: they are not incompetent.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 02:37 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
For me, it has to do a lot with a pattern of behavior that doesn't warrant anyone's trust. I understand what you are getting at.

Two things the Patriots have proven: they are not incompetent. And they are not trustworthy.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 02:40 PM 12-10-2019

Totally agree, you have to punish them based on optics at this point. I mean if you're the Patriots & you're sending people to record things in other peoples stadiums & you haven't explained the rules to the people working the cameras given your history, you deserve what you get.

They've lost the benefit of the doubt.
[Reply]
StockingAnarchy12 02:41 PM 12-10-2019

I for one also want the tape released because as a Patriot fan and you guys as fans of another team deserve to know tbe truth. All these scandals are tiring and I just want the truth layed out.

If we cheated... I will still be a fan but I will likely hide my head in shame for a long time. If we are innoncent, Kraft at least needs to take some king of fall. Honestly cannot stand Kraft despite being a fan.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 02:43 PM 12-10-2019

[Reply]
ScareCrowe 02:44 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
They can't just release the tape. Then EVERY team would have access to the very thing the Bengals don't want the Cheatriots taping. But they definitely need to allow access to some kind of panel of trustworthy people.
Bengals can change whatever signs they used in that video. And of course if they weren't taping signals the Bengals have nothing to worry about. The only reason they can't show the footage is if there's something bad on it. So again if they come out & say it was nothing & don't produce the video they're full of it.
[Reply]
StockingAnarchy12 02:48 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
Bengals can change whatever signs they used in that video. And of course if they weren't taping signals the Bengals have nothing to worry about. The only reason they can't show the footage is if there's something bad on it. So again if they come out & say it was nothing & don't produce the video they're full of it.
Don't Bengals have a copy though?

Couldnt in theory the Bengals release the tape or would Bengals get in trouble for doing so? Im saying "if" there is cheating going on in the tape. I know itd expose their signals but they can change those. If I was Bengals, I would.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:50 PM 12-10-2019
The Bengals should refuse to play them. It’s not like they absolutely need a win. Boycott playing these cheating fucks.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:05 PM 12-10-2019
No one takes 8 minutes of B-roll of one thing.

And that tard knew exactly what he was doing; there's just no chance that some producer/higher up didn't say to that guy before he ever left Boston, "hey Carl, here's the thing: we had this Spy-gate thing a while back, so you have to be extremely careful NOT TO SHOOT THE BENGALS SIDELINE DURING THE FUCKING GAME."
[Reply]
Page 26 of 71
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Up