ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 81 of 103
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Mecole Hardman Thread*****
Dante84 06:56 PM 04-26-2019

THE CALL. ��

Mecole Hardman ➡ #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/R6I0fBkXkS

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 27, 2019

New @Chiefs WR Mecole Hardman’s PFF Draft Guide page.

You can find this and more than 600 others like this at https://t.co/N7X24Lr6At, use promo code “DRAFT19” for 25% off an Edge or Elite subscription.#ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/ZklhqRhmff

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2019

[Reply]
Halfcan 09:46 PM 09-11-2022
Mahomes passed Bart Starr and Roger Staubach and others for All-time Passing touchdowns today. He now sits tied with Bartkowski for 85th place.

85 Steve Bartkowski
86 Danny White
87 Jeff George
Brian Sipe
89 Roger Staubach+
90 Billy Kilmer
Bart Starr+
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:28 PM 09-11-2022
With mecole and mvs you just wait for the mistake to happen. I’ll roll the dice with MVS if the two. I don’t know how long the chiefs will want to have them featured at the same time.

Can only hope that mvs wins that battle. Skyy Moore eases his way into replacing hardman. Hardman becomes a drob or gadget option.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:57 PM 09-11-2022
You could have won a lot of money getting me to bet against Jeff George being in the top 100 in passing TDs in NFL history.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:05 PM 09-11-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Skyy Moore eases his way into replacing hardman. Hardman becomes a drob or gadget option.
well the good news about that is it takes ALL pressure off hardman, and then when he DOES get the ball, no one is looking for it, and he scoots for 50
[Reply]
DRM08 11:22 PM 09-11-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
My only negative takeaway from being at the game today:

Hardman needs to figure out how to keep running full speed when he tracks the ball. Twice today Mahomes threw him passes that should've gone for big plays but Hardman slowed to about half speed when he looked up to track the ball and that blew the connection both times. Mahomes should've had 60-70 more passing yards today.
I haven't seen the footage in detail that you are describing, but Mahomes blamed himself in the post-game interview. "I owe Mecole 2 touchdowns. He's been getting open on those routes and I just need to connect on those attempts."
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:36 PM 09-11-2022
I was at the game, and not drinking. I don't remember exactly which pass it was, but Hardman was running down my sideline and the ball was clearly overthrown and offline by about a yard. It was a bad throw. The other pass on the big screen replay looked to also be offline and was thrown a bit too flat; a little touch on that ball and Hardman scores or at least gets a big gain.

Hardman had himself a very nice game, I thought. He was getting open, and at least a couple times he was wide open, but Mahomes wasn't looking in his direction. My guess was that those plays were designed for Pat to work the other side first.

He easily could've had a career-type day if Pat had been more accurate and looked in his direction early a couple more times.

Most importantly, Mecole looks a lot more like a real NFL WR so far. His route-running appears to be much improved over last season, and he had to battle a bit for that TD and did a good job of it, imo.

Cautiously optimistic about Mecole's production this season.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:57 PM 09-11-2022
those throws were a TAD off but hardman made zero effort to bring them in

you don't become a starting WR in the NFL by expecting every ball to land in your baby soft hands perfectly
[Reply]
SupDock 11:59 PM 09-11-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
those throws were a TAD off but hardman made zero effort to bring them in

you don't become a starting WR in the NFL by expecting every ball to land in your baby soft hands perfectly
Perhaps the angles on TV were deceiving, but it sure looked like he could have come close to a catch with more effort on both those balls.
[Reply]
-King- 12:02 AM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I haven't seen the footage in detail that you are describing, but Mahomes blamed himself in the post-game interview. "I owe Mecole 2 touchdowns. He's been getting open on those routes and I just need to connect on those attempts."
Mahomes will always say that. He's the perfect teammate. If he could, he would probably take the blame for Jujus fumble too. Just the kind of guy he is.
[Reply]
Bump 01:42 AM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Mahomes will always say that. He's the perfect teammate. If he could, he would probably take the blame for Jujus fumble too. Just the kind of guy he is.
That is true. You can tell the entire team love him to death.

Even the defense.

Who was it during that Steelers and Browns game where Garrett tried to maul the Steelers QB with his helmet? One of our d-lineman, I think it was Frank Clark or maybe Chris Jones tweeted "if they did that to Pat, we all going out there to fuck you up" or something like that
[Reply]
BWillie 01:48 AM 09-12-2022
I wouldn't expect Mahomes to ever say anything different...PUBLICLY.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:03 AM 09-12-2022

No no that's just quarterback talk it's always Mecole Hardman fault for not catching the ball even if he isn't the intended receiver he should be catching those too and running them in for touchdowns. Jumps right in front of Kelce snags the ball in the air then takes off to the end zone.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:05 AM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I wouldn't expect Mahomes to ever say anything different...PUBLICLY.
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
No no that's just quarterback talk it's always Mecole Hardman fault for not catching the ball even if he isn't the intended receiver he should be catching those too and running them in for touchdowns. Jumps right in front of Kelce snags the ball in the air then takes off to the end zone.

No matter what Hardman can't get a break from haters.
[Reply]
-King- 03:09 AM 09-12-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
So what's your opinion on those two plays? You don't think he could have put in more effort on them?

Cause idk wtf you're talking about him catching passes not intended for him. Let's talk about the passes that were intended for him. Mainly talking about this play....you don't see how he can put in any extra effort to get this ball?

[Reply]
Rasputin 03:16 AM 09-12-2022
no no that's not good effort he should do better than that for sure.
[Reply]
Page 81 of 103
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591 > Last »
Up