Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
DrunkBassGuitar 06:45 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
"Monster".

Wow.

Judge people much?
people who choke pregnant women and beat up toddlers? yes.

his fiancee is a giant piece of shit too
BleedingRed 06:45 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
There’s a difference between being a good/bad person and abusing your helpless 3 year old son. To a severe degree.

That shit is despicable. Aqib Talib isn’t the greatest guy in the world, but not even he would ever consider doing something like that IMO.

Hill could have killed that little boy if he’s truly been punching him in the chest. And he’s lucky that he hasn’t to be perfectly honest.
Yeah but did he abuse the kid or did mama try to set him up?
pugsnotdrugs19 06:50 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Are you serious man.. :-)
MVChiefFan 06:54 AM 04-26-2019
Throwing out all the obvious “if he did it he should rot in jail” thoughts, strictly from a fan standpoint, if we cut him and he just goes to another team, it’s gonna freakin’ suck! It’s really not fair because we come out of this as the only ones that gets punished. Just like Hunt, there was major media outrage and everyone calling for him to be cut. Well, we did it and then he signs with Cleveland, will serve an eight game suspension, and no one ever says a word about it again. I’m not saying Hill isn’t a huge piece of **** and shouldn’t be punished, but I want justice all the way around. Not just us releasing him, him serving a suspension, and then continuing an illustrious career with the Patriots. That’s what pisses me off.
Mecca 06:56 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
Throwing out all the obvious “if he did it he should rot in jail” thoughts, strictly from a fan standpoint, if we cut him and he just goes to another team, it’s gonna freakin’ suck! It’s really not fair because we come out of this as the only ones that gets punished. Just like Hunt, there was major media outrage and everyone calling for him to be cut. Well, we did it and then he signs with Cleveland, will serve an eight game suspension, and no one ever says a word about it again. I’m not saying Hill isn’t a huge piece of **** and shouldn’t be punished, but I want justice all the way around. Not just us releasing him, him serving a suspension, and then continuing an illustrious career with the Patriots. That’s what pisses me off.
If Hunt comes back and is a key part to the Browns going to the playoffs......all the ESPN stories will be about what a great man he is for turning his life around and coming home to make the Browns matter..

I'm not joking either.
bobbything 06:57 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
How do you figure?

Maybe in the court of public opinion...
As it pertains to the Chiefs and the NFL, that’s all that matters.
BleedingRed 06:59 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Are you serious man.. :-)
You’re right we should trust women who say “he did it, no he didn’t, no wait he did it”
notorious 07:00 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
The Chiefs drafted a known piece of shit, got 3 years of good production, and he did was always going to do.

On paper they did well.
Mecca 07:00 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
The Chiefs drafted a known piece of shit, got 3 years of good production, and he did was always going to do.

On paper they did well.
Yea but without him we aren't a bowl team.....and if he ends up somewhere else we are fucked over.
chinaski 07:04 AM 04-26-2019
FYI, this is National News now. Yes, it has been covered on National Sports Broadcasts, but I just heard this on CBS Network News (non-sports broadcast)

He's done.
TEX 07:05 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I think both. I also think both harmed the boy. Baby mama was definately controlling the discussion on the recording in a way that she was trying to get Reek to admit what he did, while trying to clear herself of doing any harm to the child.
TEX 07:08 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:

On paper they did well.
True. So there's that I guess.
BleedingRed 07:09 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
I think both. I also think both harmed the boy. Baby mama was definately controlling the discussion on the recording in a way that she was trying to get Reek to admit what he did, while trying to clear herself of doing any harm to the child.
100% how I read it, I hope he separates from her because she sounds insane.

People keep mention when he said “you should be scared of me”

Your missing the biggest part of that statement “TOO” aka she clearly has threatened him before. Either for legitimate reasons or not.
smithandrew051 07:10 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Yea but without him we aren't a bowl team.....and if he ends up somewhere else we are fucked over.
I’m a huge fan of what Tyreek brings to the field...but QB is far more important than any receiver. We’ve got that, so we’re still a Super Bowl contender.

Look at how many different receivers Brady has been through and still won Super Bowls. Look how many he’s lost for the year and still won it all.

Outside of Jerry Rice, I’m having a hard time thinking of a wide receiver that couldn’t be replaced on a Super Bowl team.

Yes Tyreek is a great player, but this offense can regress quite a bit and still be Super Bowl caliber.

If/when we release him, whatever team picks him up is going to have a media shitstorm on their hands. His history is far more controversial than Hunt’s.
oldman 07:10 AM 04-26-2019
I'm disappointed beyond belief. At my age, I try to see the best in everyone and hope they've learned from their mistakes. Obviously, Hill didn't. He continued to live with someone that is just bat-shit crazy and then knocked her up again. The anger management classes apparently were blown off and he has the mental capacity of a turnip. The kid is a helpless pawn in the middle of 2 people that should never have been together and now 2 more lives will be ruined.
I defended Hill, not because of his talent on the field, but believing that everyone deserves a 2nd chance. I was wrong in this case. I frankly don't give a rat's ass if we cut him, the NFL suspends or bars him from the game, he does hard time, or any combination of the 3. This is not acceptable behavior from anyone. To the ones that worry about him getting picked up by another team, a la Hunt, so what, he's their problem now. He will continue to be a problem whether in the NFL or society. If team can't count on the guy, let alone after they've given him the national debt of a 3rd world country, we just don't need that kind of trouble at #1 Arrowhead.
So let me just say this. Thanks for the memories, Tyreek, but don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave KC.
Page 22 of 173
« First < 121819202122 232425263272122 > Last »
Up