ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 29
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Hall of Classics>If Marty Chokes...
memyselfI 02:57 PM 01-10-2005
Originally Posted by Lightning Rod:
I think it started kinda like this :-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by KCTitus
I can pretty much guarantee you this thread will be up near the top until Proctor decides to grow a pair.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are a queer pathetic type to call me out as an OIF vet with 150 combat patrols. You have the PAIR to go to Iraq and face down the terrorists? DO IT. Until then, and stop calling me out. As far as NFL football, I SHOWED UP. as far as defending your country, YOU groew a PAIR and YOU show up.

Yep. Not to mention Proctor HAD already posted not only a post with his original 'DV is better' pledge (though many dozen sentences short) but a second one as an APOLOGY to DV.
[Reply]
morphius 11:29 PM 01-08-2005
Too funny. Marty actually got lucky for once in the playoff's and they still find a way to choke. Simply amazing the luck he has.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:44 PM 01-08-2005
Hey, whose tax dollars supported your little trip? You work for me, and don't you forget it.
[Reply]
KCJohnny 11:45 PM 01-08-2005
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Hey, whose tax dollars supported your little trip? You work for me, and don't you forget it.
Hahahahahahahahaha You WISH you were worthy! You can't clean Jessica Lynch's E-Tool!!!!!
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:48 PM 01-08-2005
Originally Posted by KCJohnny:
Hahahahahahahahaha You WISH you were worthy! You can't clean Jessica Lynch's E-Tool!!!!!

This whole "war" is being filmed in the California desert. Your secret is out.
[Reply]
the Talking Can 11:49 PM 01-08-2005
Johhny, like Marty, simply can't be anything other than what he is....let this thread be a reminder
[Reply]
the Talking Can 06:25 PM 01-03-2007
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
Johhny, like Marty, simply can't be anything other than what he is....let this thread be a reminder
I'm smart.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:00 PM 01-14-2007
Good lawd, this is funny!

Can a mod move this to the main forum, just for a few days?
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:55 PM 01-08-2005
I used to play paintball, so I know how Johnny feels. War is tough, and it changes us.
[Reply]
PastorMikH 11:56 PM 01-08-2005
I used to play paintball, so I know how Johnny feels. War is tough, and it changes us.

:-) :-)

I'd give you some rep for that except I just gave you some for another post and it might take a while before it lets me rep you again.
[Reply]
KCJohnny 11:56 PM 01-08-2005
What an idiot. May God forgive you for making light of the thoudsands of VEts lost in the GWOT. You are an embarassment to them.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:58 PM 01-08-2005
What an idiot. May God forgive you for making light of the thoudsands of VEts lost in the GWOT. You are an embarassment to them.
That would make the two of us a Band of Brothers, then.
[Reply]
the Talking Can 11:59 PM 01-08-2005
omg! you didn't!

snap
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 03:14 AM 01-09-2005
Can I play drums in this band? I used to play loads of Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear.
[Reply]
Logical 04:43 PM 02-21-2008
OMG KCJ felt the need to diss Kevin, this thread is a true hoot, I missed it for the double bypass. I am a veteran of the Hospital Ward
[Reply]
Page 4 of 29
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up