ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2278 of 3903
« First < 1278177821782228226822742275227622772278 227922802281228222882328237827783278 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Naptown Chief 09:19 PM 05-31-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
Flames have been shown to kill covid-19
Someone mentioned tear gas too

I think napalm should begin its clinical trial tonight
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 09:20 PM 05-31-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
:-)
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:32 PM 05-31-2020
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
Someone mentioned tear gas too

I think napalm should begin its clinical trial tonight
Take this stupid shit to DC.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:39 PM 05-31-2020
This is not over.

People should be wearing masks and distancing themselves. It's sound public health.

There is also a degree of difference in gathering in large groups to demonstrate anger over someone being murdered by a police officer and gathering in large groups to get drunk or bitch about a haircut, but continue with the false equivalency.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:55 PM 05-31-2020
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
This is not over.

People should be wearing masks and distancing themselves. It's sound public health.

There is also a degree of difference in gathering in large groups to demonstrate anger over someone being murdered by a police officer and gathering in large groups to get drunk or bitch about a haircut, but continue with the false equivalency.
:-)

Wow you’re unbelievably full of shit. The fact that you believe all of these people are just angry protestors and a significant amount aren’t POS people taking advantage of the situation goes to show you aren’t as smart as you and everybody thinks you are.

Some people couldn’t even have a proper funeral for their loved ones and had to make sacrifices, but it’s ok for these idiots to gather and cause destruction all over the country when a stranger is killed?

Rioting with hundreds of others? Fine.

Getting a haircut in a shop with less than 10 people? You’re a POS.

Also, never said anything about gathering in large groups to get drunk. Those are your words. I’m talking about reasonable shit here.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:04 PM 05-31-2020
If this isn’t proof that I was right all along about this arrogant asshole having an agenda then I don’t know what is.

“False equivalency”

The fucking irony.

You’re right, it is a false equivalency. That’s the fucking point. Wanting to be able to live our lives (with reasonable social distancing measures) isn’t nearly as dangerous as what these riots are potentially doing in terms of spreading COVID.

Give me a fucking break.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 10:27 PM 05-31-2020
Take this stupid shit to DC.
Jesus, Karen, I was kidding
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 10:27 PM 05-31-2020
This is not over.

Take this stupid shit to DC
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:53 PM 05-31-2020
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Close this garbage thread. The pandemic is over. There needs to be a non-political Riots thread instead.
The virus has been weakening as it mutates. It's over with in Italy and NZ has seen no new cases.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:55 PM 05-31-2020
Since the Mayor of KC encouraged demonstrations today- he would get run out of town if he tries to stop football season because of the Covid panic.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 11:03 PM 05-31-2020
A virus doesn't care how righteous someone's cause is. You're making the argument that one is a necessity and the other is not, however the results will still be the same. Actually, scratch that, based on sheer numbers alone the riots have the potential to cause exponentially more death and destruction.
[Reply]
JakeLV 11:27 PM 05-31-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
As I understand it from an article I posted a couple weeks ago it takes about 1,000 to infect you. Supposedly we expel about 900 or so per minute of normal talking and breathing. As mask can push that down to 500ish but still does not prevent it, just buys you a bit of extra time. And you might be going crazy, looked outside lately??
The article I linked showed how a wet cloth significantly reduced droplets, measured from 20-500 micrometer without to unmeasurable otherwise.

Even if the numbers you mention about minimum exposure are true (and frankly, I have doubts since that’s on par with SARS), a mask still significantly reduces the exposure on both sides and if it’s a larger exposure as you believe, then masks seem to be the only thing necessary (quality of mask not withstanding).
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:33 PM 05-31-2020
I think we can see why the Dems wanted everyone in masks- sure is convenient hiding your identity while looting.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:58 PM 05-31-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It’s hilarious how the people that were shaming others for wanting to simply go back to living their lives have been absolutely silent about these riots and their potential danger in terms of spreading COVID.
To the person who downvoted this, choke on a dick
[Reply]
eDave 12:02 AM 06-01-2020
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
To the person who downvoted this, choke on a dick
I've done an outstanding job of justification in the RR Gripe thread while pointing out the hypocrisy and severe selfishness of one particular viewpoint.

It's really good and should settle everything.
[Reply]
Page 2278 of 3903
« First < 1278177821782228226822742275227622772278 227922802281228222882328237827783278 > Last »
Up