ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 84 of 85
« First < 34748081828384 85 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****Bucs/Packers NFC championship game thread***
RunKC 03:07 PM 01-23-2021
What do you guys make of this one? Which one are we playing in Tampa?

I would love for Patrick to get revenge on Brady for 2018 but I think Rodgers and the Packers will fist them tomorrow.

Supposed to be snowing tomorrow in GB too. Not ideal for a 43 year old noodle arm.
[Reply]
-King- 05:27 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Rodgers should have capitalized on those turnovers instead of going 3 and out.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 05:27 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
Ugh, home field advantage against that dline.
That home field did them no favors against us earlier in the season.
[Reply]
notorious 05:28 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
I'm not saying that the NFL rigs games, but we know that there have been dirty refs and dirty players in many other sports. Point shaving is a real thing for a real reason. Donaghy admitted as much about other NBA refs. It's not a conspiracy, but individual shitheads. Think about how easy it is to swing a game as a ref and how little accountability they have. Think about all of the playoff games that Clete Blakeman, Jeff Triplette, and Jerome Bogar have officiated.

They need to pay refs a hell of a lot more and hold them a hell of a lot more accountable to rinse this shit out.
I agree. Welcome to the dark side.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:28 PM 01-24-2021
Lafleur kicking the field goal...undefendable.

Also-Rodgers had two chances to run, and the second I think he makes it for sure and instead he threw it away.

They had their chances and they blew it.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:28 PM 01-24-2021
The refs certainly let the PI on Adams go and it was and end zone play. Then they turn around and call one for Brady just to secure the win. It's such obvious rigging. They made sure Brady won for the old lion vs young lion story line.
[Reply]
Why Not? 05:28 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Mahomes is the last hope to save the sport.
Really is
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 05:28 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
maybe, but you can't let it go when the guy literally almost ripped his jersey in half. I mean, come on.
I agree that it's a penalty, but in the context of that game with what wasn't called, you can't call that a penalty.

If you're playing a basketball game where the refs are whistling every hand check, you adjust and stop hand checking. If you are playing in a game where you can get mugged going to the basket with no call, and then you get hit on the arm on your way to the bucket, it is a foul, but it shouldn't be called in the context of the game.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 05:29 PM 01-24-2021
Because of the 3,000 other times they didn't call it today. If you're going to let them play, let them play, don't decide to throw one on the biggest play of the game.
It was the correct call.. The refs were in the Packers pocket most of the game letting the OL hold on every play.
[Reply]
Why Not? 05:30 PM 01-24-2021
Rodgers is basically the individual version of the 90's Atlanta Braves.
[Reply]
-King- 05:31 PM 01-24-2021
You guys sound like 49ers fans crying that the NFL handed Mahomes the superbowl last season.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 05:33 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
The refs certainly let the PI on Adams go and it was and end zone play. Then they turn around and call one for Brady just to secure the win. It's such obvious rigging. They made sure Brady won for the old lion vs young lion story line.
Rodgers is an old lion too, and Brady and Mahomes have already met in the playoffs. It's not that broad of a decision--it's the individual back judge.

If we can all agree that boxing judges are paid off (watch any Golden Boy Fight--De La Hoya always pays off at least one), then we have to consider that individual shitbird refs can do the same thing for their own financial benefit.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:35 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Rodgers should have capitalized on those turnovers instead of going 3 and out.
No one is saying he shouldn’t have. Brady still sucked.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:38 PM 01-24-2021
Rodgers is an old lion too, and Brady and Mahomes have already met in the playoffs. It's not that broad of a decision--it's the individual back judge.

If we can all agree that boxing judges are paid off (watch any Golden Boy Fight--De La Hoya always pays off at least one), then we have to consider that individual shitbird refs can do the same thing for their own financial benefit.
I have no doubt some do. One of the reasons they are not allowed to talk to any media outlet ever. I mean for life. They know everything. All the dirt.
[Reply]
DRM08 05:38 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Rodgers is basically the individual version of the 90's Atlanta Braves.
Pretty good comparison. Given how great of a regular season he had, this feels like a black mark on his record. He really needed to get the win against Brady today.
[Reply]
Why Not? 05:40 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Pretty good comparison. Given how great of a regular season he had, this feels like a black mark on his record. He really needed to get the win against Brady today.
Yeah he did.
[Reply]
Page 84 of 85
« First < 34748081828384 85 >
Up