ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 17
« First < 51112131415 1617 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Raider Hater thread
BlackOp 11:55 PM 08-02-2017
Raiders have been like the red-headed, deformed step-child that you keep locked in a cage, under the stairs. You let him out twice a year on Sunday for a few drunken laughs with friends...then stuff him back where he belongs.

Since the NFL seems hell-bent on pretending this team is legit after a 15 year absence...A dedicated repository is needed for all things negative about this ass-boil of a team.

Donks seem destined for AFCW purgatory for the next half decade...so they dont really count anymore.

Fuck the Raiders....
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:50 PM 09-10-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Yeah, great thread( as usual )
Thanks!
So now you're a Raiders fan too...since Smith is looking good, you are just looking for a new outlet for your poison. Root for the Raiders...I dont give a shit.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 10:43 PM 09-10-2017
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Should be 6-0

We only lost that 1 game thanks to a phantom PI call and being forced to play on a TNF game on the road in absolutely crap monsoon-like conditions.
[Reply]
Easy Street 04:31 AM 09-11-2017
Nice. An entire thread of dumb ass biased chiefs fans being dumb asses. I see an entire thread of retarded excuses or conspiracy theories that don't line up with your red and white colored glasses. Must be a whole lot of good drugs out there in that trash dump of a city you got.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:11 AM 09-11-2017
Originally Posted by Easy Street:
Nice. An entire thread of dumb ass biased chiefs fans being dumb asses.
What's the name of the site again, please?
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:19 AM 09-11-2017
Originally Posted by Easy Street:
Nice. An entire thread of dumb ass biased chiefs fans being dumb asses. I see an entire thread of retarded excuses or conspiracy theories that don't line up with your red and white colored glasses. Must be a whole lot of good drugs out there in that trash dump of a city you got.
They let you post from prison?
[Reply]
cmdrzman 09:26 AM 09-12-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
.Mr. Skittles is a marketing gimmick. He was terrible in his last year in Seattle. He looks like an over-weight, suburban housewife now......
Whoopsie
[Reply]
LaDexter 09:54 AM 09-12-2017
I proudly smoked marijuana in the bleachers of Oakland Memorial Coliseum...

Have you????
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:45 AM 09-12-2017
Originally Posted by cmdrzman:
Whoopsie
Ha...Lynch averaged 1/10th of a yard per carry more than Murray. 18 for 76...:-). So for every 10 carries Lynch has..he'll gain one total yard more. The only problem other than he's not an improvement is he's 31.

Good luck getting 12 TDs out him...Faid should have kept what they had.

Beastmode is just a brand at this point...
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:49 AM 09-12-2017
They let you post from prison?

Nice rehashed come back. Way to be original.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:51 AM 09-12-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Nice rehashed come back. Way to be original.

Impressive that you can suck Raider dick and type at the same time...must be a natural. You could get a job at ESPN with that skill-set.
[Reply]
Eureka 12:33 PM 09-12-2017
Ha...Lynch averaged 1/10th of a yard per carry more than Murray. 18 for 76...:-). So for every 10 carries Lynch has..he'll gain one total yard more. The only problem other than he's not an improvement is he's 31.

Most talking heads don't agree with you. He gained some pretty tough yards.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:03 PM 09-12-2017
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Most talking heads don't agree with you. He gained some pretty tough yards.
Raiders are still a mildly above average team (9-7)...doesn't matter what the Vegas paid puppet-heads say on the networks they control.

I was actually surprised they didnt just hand them the #1 spot in the power-rankings...
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 02:12 PM 09-12-2017
Impressive that you can suck Raider dick and type at the same time...must be a natural. You could get a job at ESPN with that skill-set.

You like cheesecake?

[Reply]
cmdrzman 02:38 PM 09-12-2017

Bitter... party of one
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:41 PM 09-12-2017
Originally Posted by cmdrzman:
Bitter... party of one
Bitter?...KC has beaten them 4 times in a row. I'm more pissed about the NFL deliberately trying to manufacture a playoff team...the hype has been non-stop since they were 7-9. It cheapens teams that are actually good...
[Reply]
Page 15 of 17
« First < 51112131415 1617 >
Up